Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-19-2015, 12:30 PM
Master Fan

I tried to make her awesome enough that her inevitable death will ruin the collective Lannister happiness FOREVER.
Mistress of the Marvel Universe
and Roleplaying Board's fairest and kindliest Mod ever!
Old 03-19-2015, 01:10 PM
Elite Fan

RIP Krea's mum. Maybe she wouldn't have turned into such a horrific biitch had you lived.
Old 03-19-2015, 01:14 PM
Master Fan

Let's not even mention the paths the twins took...
Old 03-19-2015, 01:30 PM
Elite Fan

A fair point! You guys, I'm so tempted to make Tybalt's mother. I must resist the mist.
Old 03-19-2015, 02:15 PM
Master Fan

Do iiiiiitttttttt.

I need another dude. You desirous of anything?
Old 03-19-2015, 03:51 PM
Master Fan

I think it goes without saying that the Lannister clan is forever doomed when she goes, and it's partly Tybalt's own doing which is part of his own tragedy. Baby Damon turns into a drunk. The twins are psychotic and die. Krea is psychotic and probably dies. Kenric is the last hope.

And Tybalt's betrayal will be his own undoing in the end too.

YOU SHOULD ABSOLUTELY MAKE TYBALT'S MUM I SUPPORT THIS ONE HUNDRED PERCENT. DO EET.
Old 03-19-2015, 05:01 PM
Master Fan

Oh well. In the meantime we have young hot Tybalt and innocent baby Damon and no crazy and all is well and good in the world.

And Kenric will go on to lead House Lannister to World Domination.
Old 03-19-2015, 07:07 PM
Master Fan

House Lannister is not in too shabby hands if Kenric is the one continuing the line.

Look. A wild relationship info thing appears.

Daena Targaryen: If you are Daena Targaryen, you have only friends, not enemies, at least openly anyway. The Jewel of the Red Keep (a self-appointed title) is at all times surrounded by an entourage of young woman from births high and low to wait on her hand and foot and suffer her every fanciful whim. At the center of it all is Isond Westerling, the undisputed favorite amongst Daena Targaryen's ladies in waiting. Blessed to be the most trusted ear to Daena's gossiping tongue, Isond serves as companion and partner in crime, both enjoying and suffering the attentions of a passionate, and, erm ... intense princess. Of her two older siblings, another clear favorite also exists in her twin, Maegor. Though relatively civil enough, presenting a united front when in public, Daena and Dira have never been particularly close. She has generally regarded her younger half-sister with suspicion, the blood they share tainted by the crown-digging woman Daena calls step-mom and has been forced to endure for most of her life. In Maegor, however, she can find no fault. Daena totes on and fawns over and in general worships the very ground with which his perfect Targaryen feet tread. If any fault could be found in him, say his whoring for instance? She forgives it largely because the adoration she showers on him is returned in kind. Maegor is without a doubt the apple of her eye, her sun and stars, the Aemon to her Naerys ... erm, wait ... that might be going a bit too far.
Old 03-19-2015, 07:15 PM
Master Fan

IS THIS THE TWILIGHT ZONE.

On a slightly different note, I'm considering picking up a maester character or something similar pb Luke Evans. Maybe he'll be a weird Stark black sheep.
Old 03-19-2015, 09:02 PM
Elite Fan

Staaaaaark. Yessssss. Right now Torren is in a corner singing "All By Myself."
Old 03-20-2015, 12:37 AM
Master Fan

Sorry he didn't end up being a Stark. Couldn't work it into the character I was formulating.

He's up for stuff.

Name: Maester Aneirin (Redwyne)
House: Cerwyn, indirectly House Stark (by association) and marginally Houses Redwyne and Tyrell (by birth).
Personality: Narcissistic, foxy, satirical, cagey, flamboyant.
Three Life Facts:
- Noble only by name, Aneirin was born a cousin of a cousin of House Redwyne, so distantly and tangentially linked to the predominant bloodline that his claim to a seat—or a bench, barrel, footstool, anything remotely resembling something one might sit on—in the Arbor was laughable at best. As such, he enjoyed certain boons of not being absolutely poor but had rather no hope of climbing the social ladder, regardless of how good-looking or charming he might’ve been. He was useless with a sword, so knighthood was undoubtedly out. Fortunately, one absolutely ordinary summer day, Aneirin told his father that the idea of wildfire was actually super cool, which loosely translated to ‘I want to be a Maester, please, daddy, ship me to Oldtown post-haste.’ His father graciously complied, tossing his (vehemently protesting) youngest son onto the deck of a merchant vessel departing for Oldtown without so much as a ‘by-your-leave.’ Aneirin was eight at the time.
- It was pure dumb luck that Aneirin would actually excel as a novice, earning his first link (silver) shortly after his thirteenth nameday. He’d go on to forge a full chain during the subsequent ten years, focusing his attentions on more concrete, practical areas of study such as warcraft, smithing, poison craft and ravenry, earning multiple links in each. Upon the completion of his studies, he dithered. Misliking the idea of allying himself with any particular house, misliking the notion of staying on and gradually rotting away into an old ruin doddering around The Citadel for the rest of his useful life even more. Aneirin rejected an honest offer to become an Archmaester, turning his nose up at the matching ring, rod and mask like it wasn’t an honor of enormous proportions and instead took to the roads, with naught but a slim pack of earthly belongings on his back and his hard-earned chain around his neck. For years Aneirin lived as a vagabond, practicing his craft in minor keeps and towns to earn enough coin to continue in his travels. In time he earned a reputation and a moniker, ‘The Wandering Maester,’ which he’d use in lieu of his own given name so frequently it would became part of his personal identity. On the road he was recognizable by the common folk not only for his maester’s chain and fabulous, meticulously-groomed facial hair but also the distinctive set of armor he wore in favor of traditional robes—forged for Davos the Dragonslayer, he’d say, fully restored. Which was complete BS, but Aneirin was as much a liar as he was an academic, prone to flights of fancy and outrageous yarn-weaving he might’ve made a half-way decent bard if he didn’t deem such a profession to be utterly below him.
- The Wandering Maester abruptly met his end upon making the acquaintance of Lord and Lady Arryn, whom he encountered travelling south along the Kingsroad by pure happenstance. One he delighted with his passable skills of trickery and illusion, the other… slightly more naked. Though they already possessed their own ruin of a Maester they kept him on as a performing buffoon, enjoying his nightly rituals of entertainment in one form or another. Upon reaching Kings Landing Lord Arryn, though quite fond of his bedroom acrobatics, pressed Aneirin into service of House Cerwyn, whose liege lord was now Master of Laws and whose children suffered from numerous ailments brought upon by the humid southern climate.
Relationships: To be added
Taken By: winter soldier
Played By: Ewan McGregor
Old 03-20-2015, 12:44 PM
Elite Fan

Tybalt's mum/Isond's aunt...

Name: Lady Ambryl Lannister
House: Lannister (formerly Westerling)
Personality: Caustic, Ambitious, Mendacious, Bias, and Comely
Three Life Facts:
- Ambryl Lannister was not always accustomed to the lavish lifestyle her married House provided. A child of the Westerlands, her upbringing was often difficult and disheartening. Her ancestors knew great prosperity. Ambryl knew stagnation. A shadow of the stronghold it once was, the Crag made Ambryl nostalgic for times past. It also made her strong. Ambryl’s circumstances lit a fire in her belly, a fire for more than her father thought possible. Aiding her quest for rebirth was Ambryl’s brother Alester. The future Lord of the Crag, unlike the reigning, believed beauty could be made from ashes. The siblings positive attitudes and monetary intelligence inspired hope across the rocky region. And inadvertently led to their father’s demise. Those opposed to the acting Lord’s pessimism revolted by way of poison.
- Within two years of his ascension, Alester (with Ambryl’s help) was refilling his family’s coffers and utilizing their mines. Their efforts reignited trade in stones and fine metals, while simultaneously earning the attention of Great Houses. This led to a Hightower marriage for Alester and a Lannister union for Ambryl. Ambryl should have been content, and was for a spell, but the fire reignited. Long forgotten were the Westerling words “Honor, not Honors.” Settling for a second born Lannister could not be her future, nor her children’s. So she did what needed to be done. Orchestrating a “freak” tourney accident wasn’t hard. Lord Lannister had his fair share of enemies. Was ending a life the best course of action? Perhaps not, but it was the obvious choice. Ambryl’s brother-in-law was a childless drunk who’d felt her up one too many times. He had it coming, she told herself. It’s what helped her sleep at night while her husband enjoyed his new reign. It’s what she repeated when her ungrateful husband cheated and she poisoned him.
- As the Gods, fate, or karma (take your pick) would have it, Ambryl’s oldest son followed with consumption two years later. Ambryl nearly broke from the loss. Parents were not meant to outlive their children. The week after her oldest boy’s death, Ambryl drew a bath and slit her wrists. A ladies maid found her minutes before she passed to another world. Tybalt could have pitied his mother, could have locked her away not to shame him, but he stood by her. Her baby boy reminded her of her strength. He assured her she had a purpose among the living. Ambryl knew what that reason was the day Damon was conceived. She existed for Tybalt, undoubtedly, but for the next generation too. Her grandson, and the infants to come, kept her sane and prevented her from lashing out at Lorene. The free spirited minx never loved her eldest son and jumped into Tybalt’s willing arms far too soon after his death. She’s not worthy of the Lannister name.
Relationships: TBD
Taken By: Captivating
Played By: Elizabeth Mitchell

Last edited by Captivating; 03-20-2015 at 06:39 PM
Old 03-20-2015, 01:01 PM
Master Fan

Oohhhh. I'm already rubbing my hands together in anticipation of this drama.
Old 03-20-2015, 01:05 PM
Elite Fan

I thought you might approve.
Old 03-20-2015, 01:12 PM
Master Fan

Mostly I... Want to see the Tyrell and Lannister matriarchs duking it out.