Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-17-2015, 04:23 AM
Elite Fan

I still need plenty of stuff for my boat load of characters. lol.

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
[ICON CREDIT: sourburst]
Old 09-17-2015, 12:34 PM
Master Fan

3/4

Name: Charles "Charlie" Reese
Species: Werewolf
Personality: Stoic, compassionate, loner, brooding, methodical
Five Facts: - Charlie's mother died in childbirth, leaving him to be raised by his hard edged father. His fought thought that emotions made someone weak and he instilled that in his young son, teaching Charlie to shut off emotions whenever possible. 'Emotions are for sissys' his father would say.
- One day when Charlie and his best friend John were out camping. they were attacked by a creature. Neither of them were sure what it was but it scratched both of them, turning them into werewolves. They turned the next full moon and it made Charlie turn into even more of a loner than before because he didn't want to hurt anyone.
- Despite being a loner, Charlie met the love of his life when he was in his 20s. She was introduced to him by John's wife and he instantly fell in love. They had a whirlwind romance and got married after only six months. The two of them, along with her daughter, were a happy little family until tragedy stuck and she died in a car accident.
- It devastated Charlie but he knew he had to be strong for Lyra. He was prepared to take care of her on his own when her father stepped up and it was John. He handed the three year old over to him and retreated into himself again. It hurt every time he looked at Lyria because all he saw was her mother and it was hard for him to be around her for a few years. He seemed to become a hermit for a while, never leaving his house except for the full moon with a paint brush as his only friend. He came out of his own personal isolation when his old back was killed and he became guardian to one of the young members.
- Devastation hit Charlie again when he was in his 40s and John was killed by a rival pack. He became the next alpha after showing he was the strongest member of the pack. The transition was seamless but his decision to let a werepanther into the pack was met with resistance. Charlie does his best to the best alpha he can be while looking after John's kids and teaching night classes in art at the local college.
Played By: Eion Bailey
Taken By: Shiri

4/4

Name: Georiga Montgomery
Species: Human ( medium )
Personality: Benevolent, curious, overstressed, tormented, talkative
Five Facts: - From the time she was very young, Georgia could see and talk to spirits. Because she was so young, everyone chalked it up to having imaginary friends the way she talked about them because they were all friendly spirits.
- As she she was older, her talk of spirits caused her parents to send her therapy thinking it would fix whatever was wrong with her. It wasn't until someone suggested a camp for kids like her and they went did they finally believed her. It was after then that she realized she could help them pass on.
- It was all innocent until Georgia decided to play with a spirit board at her thirteenth birthday party. Using it opened up a door that she wasn't prepared to deal with and from then on, some spirits that visited her weren't so friendly and this caused her to develop a habit of sleeping with the lights on because she felt safer that way.
- As if being visited by spirits weren't enough for the girl to deal with, in her late teen years her mother began showing signs of an undiagnosed mental disorder, causing even more stress in Georgia's life. She tried to be there for her mom as much as she could but some days it was easier said than done.
- Georgia dealt with all the stress in the weirdest way possible; she became a fangbanger at vampire club. It started out as mere curiosity what it was like to be bitten and much to her delight, it was a great way to forget about things for a while. She even has a vampire that she goes back to; Aiden. She can't help it. He's just so cute.
Played By: Meaghan Martin
Taken By: Shiri

Just so you know, I wouldn't give it up, no.
Jason Morgan & Sam Mccall

Last edited by Shiri S; 09-19-2015 at 09:45 PM
Old 09-18-2015, 11:50 AM
Master Fan

I'm currently working on my last 1 or 2 remaining profiles, but in the mean time am considering YET another one. Reading through the vampire wiki page gave me the idea to create a human male (have we really got none of those yet??) who kills vampires and deals in their blood - a 'drainer.'

Just a thought. If someone wants to shamelessly encourage me with potential SLs, I'm very willing.

BACK TO WORKING ON MY PROFILES.
Mistress of the Marvel Universe
and Roleplaying Board's fairest and kindliest Mod ever!
Old 09-18-2015, 01:02 PM
Master Fan

I'm a bad double poster. Here's my third, at last.

FYI, this is also why my profiles take so long.

SO YES. In the way of SLs, she has the vamp quartet line (Felicia--Mandy's Vamp--Alexandre--Libby's Vamp) as well as her 'King' Servillus but aside from that she could use things. Someone to crush with her crazy, possessive, vengeful affection, ideally.

Name: Felicia Lindström
Species: Vampire
Theme Song: "The Boys of Summer" - Don Henley
Personality: Affectionate, wistful, maternal, covetous, wrathful.
Five Facts:
• Felicia was born ‘Rosamund Clifford,’ known to the annals of history as ‘Fair Rosamund,’ notable for being the one true love of King Henry II of England whilst also not being his actual (and far more infamous) wife. Her Wikipedia page is woefully short, brief mentions of her beauty and modest upbringing as the daughter of a marcher lord segueing into a much meatier paragraph detailing the increasingly ludicrous legends and stories surrounding the mostly unknown circumstances of her death. The deed itself lacked much imagination, characteristic of her almost murderer herself—King Henry’s wife, Eleanor of Aquitaine, who put forth piteous little effort in her dismissal of her husband’s latest squeeze with a measured dose of poison in her mid-afternoon tea. Rosamund lay almost dying for quite some time, undiscovered, in a small sitting room at Woodstock Palace, which had become her home whilst she awaited the return of her liege lord during his trials with wales, and it was pure coincidence that the only living (sort of) soul that stumbled upon her would do so at a very precipitous moment. The man, a visiting noble from Italy, had just enough time to look upon her, in the midst of her death throes, realize that she was probably too pretty to die and wasn’t it just a waste before coming to the decision to turn her.
• Having been raised a pious girl who one day might’ve hoped to become a nun—though not pious enough, apparently, to avoid an affair with a member of the royal family—when the haze of blood hunger faded and Rosamund realized what she had become, she very nobly attempted to end her life by throwing herself onto any available fiery pyre large enough to support her weight. Her sire was blessedly patient with her, channeling her existential anguish into a slightly more productive thirst for vengeance aimed at Eleanor who was an easier target than the kindly-faced older man who’d rescued her from Eleanor’s treachery. Woefully, however, by the time Rosamund got a hold on her abilities and stopped wanting to kill herself, Eleanor was beyond her reach—imprisoned in an unknown location for inciting rebellion against her husband’s throne. When such news reached her ears, Rosamund went on her first murder binge and a cool dozen house servants became a cool four dozen collection of pieces.
• Eventually, with enough time and gentle coaxing by her loving sire Rosamund’s anger faded and she began to forget her old, irrelevant life as a king’s piece on the side and embraced the notion of eternity with her maker. The two of them embarked upon a lovers’ tour throughout Europe, learning one another for decades, until time and circumstance landed them in a sizable French manse in the countryside and the stagnation combined with an urge to start a family of her own had Rosamund unexpectedly melancholy. That is, until her sire presented her with a precocious eight year old child, skin freshly pale and dewy, eyes wide and afraid, and Rosamund knew joy that she’d never quite felt before. They collected five more children over the years, turning them together, amassing a collection ranging in age from 4 to 16 and for a century or so they played house, mother and father, husband and wife. Content, at last, she hadn’t seen his infidelity coming—much less with their ‘sixteen-year-old’ ‘daughter,’ who hadn’t been a child for at least forty years, but stumbling upon them fucking had jolted her like she’d been doused in ice cold water. She was better off without them, she’d told herself later, looking upon the ashy remains of the manse and the pile of corpse husks seven high before a loyal human servant led her away to a waiting carriage.
• Her next journey was that of a woman freshly single and unattached. She flitted from court to court, playing the coy young courtesan in one place just long enough before moving on to avoid suspicion and occasionally she would marry if the nobleman plied her with enough finery and honeyed words, but the ending was always the same. Mysterious disappearance, unidentifiable corpse drained of fluid found days later in a river or drainage ditch. Then noblemen ceased to be appealing, Rosamund having amassed enough wealth of her own to pick and choose what suited her, and what suited her best were poets, artists and musicians of any flavor or variety. She quickly discovered how very much she enjoyed having sonnets written about her, great works of art created around her image, and beautiful pieces of music composed in longing for her. Out of weakness she would turn every single one of them, unwilling to quite let them go or move on or discover a new muse, but once their talent dried up or their relationship grew stale, Rosamund would let them go anyway, though not without a touch of sadness. This cycle continued, ad nauseam, until by chance she met a particularly remarkable poet, turned him, allowed him to turn another, who turned another, and suddenly she had a family again. The three of them, together, they swept her up in their craze for violence and aggression and she thought she was happy again for the longest time until she gradually came to realize she was rapidly becoming the ‘odd woman out,’ having noted a particularly strong relationship between her progeny and HIS progeny, and after struggling with an overwhelming sense of loneliness and rejection, she quietly parted ways with the trio and resumed her hunt for the next artist to suit her fancy.
• The Jazz Age ensnared Rosamund, luring her once and for all to settle down in America to resume her hunt for the perfect child, the perfect family to quench her thirst for unconditional love and affection. She bounced from coast to coast, inspiring artists and poets and musicians and carrying on as she’d always done, up until the invention of TrueBlood and the big vampire reveal. Out of some long-held desire to call herself a ‘Queen,’ Rosamund – having shed the name eons back, now Felicia, has schmoozed her way into becoming the vampire Queen of Louisiana alongside a great ruin by the name of Servillus, taking up the reins of enforcing law and order while he sits back and muses over his collection of the odd and beautiful.
Taken By: winter soldier
Played By: Alexandra Breckenridge

Last edited by winter soldier; 09-18-2015 at 01:25 PM
Old 09-18-2015, 02:23 PM
Master Fan

Totally crackpot request that I know no one will actually answer, but it'd be kewl to have one or two humans serve as a "whip boy" and a "whip girl" to Servilius and Felicia. That is to say, someone who would receive the lashings of a whip when either of them annoyed the other, or use the whip as an extension of their arms on anyone who disobeyed them around court.

Beuller?

I'm totes not expecting anyone to actually take me up on this, but if anyone was in need of a character idea, there you go.
Old 09-18-2015, 02:26 PM
Master Fan

C'MON YOU KNOW YOU WANT THIS SL.
Old 09-18-2015, 04:19 PM
Master Fan

Dare to dream.

Old 09-18-2015, 04:34 PM
Elite Fan

I would totally take the SL if I didn't already have so many c's. Shiri would beat me about the head if I did.

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
Old 09-19-2015, 01:52 AM
Master Fan

Reserving Nikolaj for a potential character.
Old 09-19-2015, 02:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Name: Magnus de Lys
Species: Vampire
Theme Song: Killing Is My Buisness - Megadeath
Personality: Selective, Libertine, Misanthropic, Creative, Blasé
Five Facts:
• Magnus has lived a long time and has tried, well, almost everything. A bit of a renaissance man he’s tried his hand at laboring, oils and painting, computers and even the random glee of wearing an assassin’s hood for a hundred years time. He currently makes his living as the first “out and proud” poet within the vampire community. Poetry has always been of particular interest with Magnus and he ran with a great many famous literary figures during his vampiric tenure. He’d happily tell you that much of Hamlet’s melancholy came from William Shakespeare’s dealings with him and that the act three, scene two soliloquy, which states “tis now the very witching time of night… now I could drink hot blood” was born of a particularly passionate night between him and the bard. Magnus views sexuality as fluid and commitment, at least on his end, leaves a lot of be desired.Depraved acts included, there is little Magnus hasn’t tried and practically nothing he wouldn’t.
• Magnus becomes bored easily and views others of his ilk as playthings in as much as actual kin. When he tires with whatever he’s playing with at the time, he discards it as one would a used napkin. The only loyalty Magnus has is to his family but even that tends towards negotiable as well.
• One of Magnus’ dearest wishes is for a child, an actual child, given vampiric powers. He’d love to have a living doll all his own and watch what became of them. Siring is all well and good but siring a child would be delicious.
• Is obsessed with paintings of light, anything that mimics the sun or its light. Has a collection of various things he keeps in a room in his house. IN his more despondent moods he’s been known to lock himself within for days at a time with no sound but that of his laughter carrying through the door.
Played By: Gareth David-Lloyd
Taken By: Wayward Melody

Name: Aiden Charity
Species: Warlock
Theme Song: Black Magic – Little Mix
Personality: Mischievous, Flippant, Ingenuous, Coercive, Friendly
Five Facts:
• The great-great-great grandson of a half fae/half human relationship his magical skills are pretty on point. He’s also more in the know of wyldfae than he ought to be, having known his grandmother for several years before she disappeared back behind the Seelie veil. As a recipient of that drop of fae blood, glamour doesn’t work on Aiden.
• Though quiet adept at various forms of magic, Aiden tends towards more finely turned and subtle magic. He’s great with illusions and veils but a pacifist at heart you won’t find Aiden messing about with anything bombastic or violent. He owns a small physic emporium on the fringes of town where he gives aura readings and dispenses potions – mostly of the love variety. He’s never had an unhappy customer.
• Is inherently distrustful of vampires and basically anything supernatural that it’s witchy. That being said he’s also very attracted to said supernaturals as he’s always been inclined towards the forbidden.
• Is a bit of a loner and shy to open up, but that diffident exterior belies a razor sharp wit and sardonic viewpoint.
Played By: Sam Heughan
Taken By: Wayward Melody

Ooc: One more coming!

Last edited by Wayward Melody; 09-19-2015 at 02:35 PM
Old 09-19-2015, 03:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

OOC: Here we go. Planning one more character, but not 100% on what she will be. Ideas are welcome.

Name: Monroe Avery
Species: Werewolf
Theme Song: “This is War” – 30 Seconds to Mars
Personality: Vengeful, Driven, Loyal, Restless, Deceptive
Five Facts:
-When you think about the American family, what do you think of? A farmhouse in the South Carolina countryside? Fields and woods as far as the eye can see? A warm, supportive matriarch? A stern, but fair father? Monroe had all of it and more. A born werewolf, Monroe and his family were free to roam the open country anytime they pleased. Like most packs, they were loyal to one another to a fault, but more than that…they were a true family.
-Like most teenagers, Monroe went through a rebellious stage. Staying out late, partying, all things you’d expect from a growing boy. His parents, wanting to spend a few weeks as a family, decided to take them on a road trip across the country. Monroe wasn’t happy leaving his friends behind and being forced to share a small Winnebago with his parents and siblings.
-Monroe’s life changed forever ten years ago. While camping right outside Louisiani, his family had been attacked by vampires. He had always heard stories from his father when he was a child, but had never thought he’d ever come face to face with one. They were methodical, sadistic and hungry. His parents were the first to be ripped apart before his eyes. In trying to protect his siblings he was rendered unconscious, but not before getting a good look (and scent) on the man causing him so much carnage. When Monroe awoke, he was battered and bruised, but very much alive. The same could not be said about his family.
-Monroe was taken in by some family, but never felt that he truly fit in. The minute he turned eighteen, he left determined to hunt down the monster that killed his family and destroyed his life. Along the way, there were many vampires and Monroe had no problem killing a single one of them. Befriending a coven of witches, they helped him along his path. Giving him leads of where to look…enchantments to keep the vampires from detecting his wolf. They were great allies.
-Along the way, Monroe got his hands on some ‘V’ (vampire blood). Even more strength and power and Monroe couldn’t quite resist the added advantage. He can live without it relatively easily, but always keeps it in his back pocket in case the need arises. Two weeks ago, Monroe got the biggest break in ten years. A name: Max Sokoloff. He was the monster that killed his family. Belle Chasse, New Orleans. That would be where he would find his revenge, but he had to be smart. With vampires out of the coffin, he couldn’t just go out and kill him. He needed a plan. Luckily Max has a human sister, a detective. Someone that could get behind his cause. Someone he could manipulate into getting close to Sokoloff and when the moment is right…enact his revenge.
Taken By: dingosateyurbaby
Played By:

Last edited by DingosAteYurBaby; 09-20-2015 at 12:01 AM
Old 09-19-2015, 09:08 PM
Master Fan

I am contemplating a fifth character.
Old 09-19-2015, 09:10 PM
Elite Fan

Just do it!

Old 09-19-2015, 10:00 PM
Master Fan

Old 09-19-2015, 10:47 PM
Master Fan

You guys are bad.

I'm asking around to see who needs what and if I can a.) come up with a solid idea that b.) meshes well with a couple of people's needs, I will end up doing it.