Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-14-2015, 08:59 AM
Master Fan

I would so offer to be Max's little sister with my Mollee Gray if I hadn't already decided she's a teenaged witch

Just so you know, I wouldn't give it up, no.
Jason Morgan & Sam Mccall
Old 09-14-2015, 02:50 PM
Master Fan

3/4

I might potentially be down to have a "Queen" to sit alongside Servilius. He has at least one body guard but could definitely use at least one more enforcer in his ranks. And he's all about collecting interesting people on account of generally just being bored all the time after some 2000 odd years on this Earth. So if people are interested in things, let me know.

Otherwise he will just be keeping all the younger vamps in town in line.

Name: Pelagius Servilius Onesimus Vatia – or simply “Servilius”
Age: Appears to be in mid to late 60s/Approximately 2000 years old give or take a century or two.
Species: Vampire
Theme Song: Sympathy for the Devil by The Rolling Stones
Personality: Shrewd, Pretentious, Genteel, Imposing, and Wizened.
Five Facts:
- A rarity in more ways than just being an obvious object from antiquity, Servilius was turned cruelly late in life, denying him the perk of everlasting youth and beauty his undead brethren all share. It is a feat that would be repeated few and far times in between in the two millenniums that have followed his turning, largely from his own lobbying as it is a curse he would not wish on his most heinous of enemies.
- Not even Servilius is entirely sure of the exact date of his birth, only that he was a man well beyond his years when the Third Servile War broke out against the Roman Republic in 73BC. He enjoyed considerable wealth and comfort at the time as a Roman Lanista who managed one of the many gladiator schools in the city of Capua. The House of Vatia was known for being especially generous to its most popular gladiators, affording its most decorated slaves a considerable amount of freedoms and luxuries. When the Third Servile War broke out, several elected to remain with Servilius and the comforts he provided rather than join up with a doomed slave revolt. Evidentially he wasn’t kind enough, however, because when the slave revolt finally came to his doorstep it was a former Thracian slave of his that claimed his revenge over Servilius. It was in his own arena the former slave had dug their grave and the blood that used to coat the sands from gladiatorial tournaments was replaced with the blood of his family. Servilius woke the next morning to find his life stolen, his sire missing in action and his house in utter ruins.
- Servilius was as rambunctious, vicious and barbarous as you would expect any abandoned infantile vampire to be in the next millennia or so that followed. The Viking Raids on Northumberland during the 9th and 10th centuries and later the Crusades that followed from the 11th – 13th centuries were an especially active times for Servilius. It was right around the time that the Crusades began winding down that Servilius too had had his share of violence. He would spend the next couple of centuries bouncing around from one European court to the next, never sticking around long enough to draw suspicion to himself. Eventually he grew bored with the European continent and made his way west across the Atlantic, ready to explore new horizons in the newly formed United States of America.
- Having tried everything from politics to law, Servilius found himself most comfortable when entering the cotton trade in the southern states. He started up a number of plantations over the course of two hundred years, bouncing around from one to the next, always returning as an estranged grandson to take over an estate whenever he wore out his stay in a previous state. Anyone who grew suspicious of his supposed unnatural lifespan disappeared under miraculous circumstances with no one the wiser in the end. He’d had nearly 1700 years of experience under his belt by this point. With the creation of TrueBlood, Servilius was one of the first vampires to officially come out during the Great Revelation, ready to finally stop living in the shadows after nearly 2000 years.
- As the resident King of Louisiana, it is up to Servilius to keep the rest of his fellow brethren in line, making sure they follow both the rules established by the Authority within their own community as well as human federal, state and local laws. Having grown literally just too old to give two shits about violence, Servilius has a number of enforcers that also act as his body guards. In addition, he has also created a little nest for himself just outside of New Orleans, his own “court” if you will. Having literally been here, there and back again, few people, supernatural or otherwise, are able to keep his interest for longer than the beat of a gnat’s wing these days so he has fallen in the habit of collecting “interesting” people for his amusement, be it strange supernatural hybrids, washed up reality stars, contortionists, famous chefs and what have you. You know, whatever happens to float his boat that day.
Played By: degausser
Taken By: Charles Dance

Last edited by degausser; 09-14-2015 at 02:56 PM
Old 09-14-2015, 04:39 PM
Elite Fan

So I think I'm gonna take one or two more. At least one. lol. A fae.

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
[ICON CREDIT: sourburst]
Old 09-14-2015, 05:46 PM
Master Fan

4/4

Now that all my characters are up, I will start shooting out PMs.

Name: Delilah Llewellyn
Species: Human
Theme Song: Take Me To Church by Hozier
Personality: Devout, Coy, Duplicitous, Amiable and increasingly Cynical.
Five Facts:
- Delilah is the youngest daughter of City Councilman Adam Llewellyn, notorious tea-partier and religious aficionado of Belle Chase. Though not quite on the Donald Trump slash Westboro Baptist Church level of cray, his religious and liberal intolerance has earned him quite a bit of notoriety around town. Every bill that has ever been drafted with the intent on introducing contraception and sex education in high schools, permitting the marriage of gay and lesbian couples, allowing for a broader scientific curriculum for Biology or upholding the rights of vampire citizens has been firmly thwarted by the efforts of a one Adam Llewellyn, whose magical filibuster skillz could bring the likes of Wendy Davis to tears.
- For her part, Anne Llewellyn had been mostly a stay-at-home mom, a convenience afforded by Adam’s lucrative political career. Much of her free time was poured into the local Catholic parish where she provides administrative assistance three days out of the week and helps new members acclimate into the community. Delilah is similarly involved in the church, performing in the choir every Sunday and leading faith formation classes for ages five and under before Mass.
- Though the Llewellyn family might appear to be the perfect god fearing nuclear family unit, the first cracks began to appear in the façade around the time Delilah was eight years old when her older brother sprouted a little more than just underarm and pubic hair during puberty. The revelation that he was a member of the were panther community came as a great surprise to almost all parties involved, revealing an infidelity by Anne thought to be long dead and buried. In time, with the aid of marriage counseling, Adam came to forgive his wife, but his intolerance made it impossible to look upon the unholy abomination born of his wife’s sin without wanting to commit a sin of his own, and so her older brother was booted from home, Delilah forbidden to make contact with him. Those efforts proved futile over the years, as Delilah could not fully abandon Casey the way her father had as he was still of her blood, despite any initial misgivings she might have had in the beginning.
- They say it was Eve’s thirst for knowledge that drove her to eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil that is often blamed for humanity’s original sin, just as Pandora’s curiosity led her to unwittingly release all the evils unto the world from a jar. In that regard, Delilah finds herself acting similarly, trying to reconcile her faith with a natural curiosity to try new things, make sense of the charged political climate and vastly changing world around her, and craft her own identity outside of what the men in her life have carved for her. Try hard as she might to adhere to the dogma she was raised upon, Delilah is finding it increasingly difficult to be the good little Catholic girl her father would have her be. To be certain, her faith and belief in God is unquestionable, it is only that she has never felt God’s light while sitting on a pew under the damning visage of a crucifix but rather while engaged in any number of intellectual, metaphysical and emotional expanding activities … such as when wrapped in the intimate embrace of a lover … who is often someone other than her fiancé. Consequently, Delilah habitually visit's the church’s Confessional Booth almost like clockwork.
- Tragedy struck close to home not two weeks past when Delilah’s best friend of fourteen years was found dead in the woods, clothes shredded to pieces, body viciously mauled, presumably by some sort of wild animal.
Played By: degausser
Taken By: Lily Cole

Old 09-14-2015, 07:46 PM
Elite Fan

OOC - I really would like a vampire to have a connection with Maggie, because of a secret storyline she has going which I will share with anyone of need who might be interested, I would prefer the vampire to be at least 50 or more years old.

Name: Magnolia 'Maggie' Rhinehart
Species:Human (Witch)
Personality: Classic. Sweet. Resourceful. Bright. Surprising.
Five Facts:
- Magnolia and her only slightly younger sister Marigold were raised mostly by their grandparents. Their father left when their mother was pregnant with marigold. After a little while their mother couldn't handle it anymore and dropped her two young daughters off at her parents. Their grandmother is wiccan and raised them as such.
- Maggie has always seemed slightly out of sync with the time period. She is slow to pick up on new technology. She loves old music, and antique jewelry. She is also a history buff.
- Marigold and Maggie are members of the same coven. Maggie has shown a unexplainable gift for divination at such a young age, she has the gift of psychometry. She practices often learning new things about her abilities.
- Maggie is an unexplainably skilled witch, yes she does practice but she has a large amount of natural skill. More than most her age have ever been able to handle. When she first started showing these signs of unnaturally strong gifts she thought her family would be proud of her. But now her sister can seem a little...jealous at times, and her grandmother seems a little uneasy about practicing around her.
- Maggie loves her gift and her family but she is increasingly afraid that she might not be able to enjoy both. Her family seems to be pulling away, she has a lack of friends, and she is almost resentful of her ability at times for what its taken from her. Her only solace is working at the bookshop in town, where she is the manager.
Played By: Maika Monroe
Taken By: AtomicEmpress (Pammie)

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
Old 09-14-2015, 08:41 PM
Elite Fan

OOC: 1/2...

Name: Louisa (Lou) Sokoloff
Species/Profession: Human / Detective
Personality: Iron-willed, Methodical, Adroit, (selectively) Loyal, and Garrulous
Six Facts:
- A hearty man with a thick beard and an even thicker accent. A ravishing woman who served burnt toast and hummed morning 'till night. These are Louisa's chosen memories of her parents. The images rest in the recess of her mind, preserved. She won't tarnish her brief childhood with the ugly truth. And at twenty-six, it's too late to change her story...even if she wanted to. Her mother and father are 'dead.' It's the lie Lou's pitched since the judge slammed his gavel. When inquiring minds ask, she waxes poetic about their fiery car crash demise. Case closed.
- Ironically, the family member everyone wanted to declare dead Louisa refused to bury. Her older brother Max, the boy man who raised her, went missing eleven years ago. He was readying to study medicine at Tulane's when, suddenly, he was gone. Lou was fifteen at the time and gutted by his disappearance. Max was her constant. Where he began and she ended, it was impossible to say. Lou would've felt him leave one world for another. She was sure of it.
- After Max vanished, a gray cloud settled over Louisa. Her heart hardened and her chipper demeanor cracked. If her brother was alive, police insisted, he'd abandoned her. Drugs and alcohol numbed the pain for three months. Pregnancy filled the other nine. At the end of her 'dark year,' Louisa looked into her son's eyes and snapped out of her stupor. She knew, without a shadow of a doubt, the love she felt for her child mirrored her brother's love for her. He hadn't abandoned her.
- Dominique's birth was the catalyst for Lou's pursuit of a police badge. She'd make detective and investigate the mob, trafficking rings, the supernatural, etc. No stone would be left unturned when it came to locating her brother. The Andrepont family, who took Louisa in following Max's disappearance, supported her efforts. Most importantly, their middle daughter had Lou's back. Lauren Andreport embodied the true definition of a best friend. She forgave Lou for falling off the deep end and championed her without blinking. Lauren quelled all talk of false hope and withheld judgement. Lou gladly returned the favor. As the girls transitioned into adulthood, their unbreakable bond was sealed. They were sisters, not of blood but heart.
- Louisa graduated from the Police Academy at nineteen and, at twenty-four, became the youngest detective her department had ever seen. She did this while raising her son part-time. A damn smart kid, though it's possible she's bias. No, Dominique's white trash father is not in the picture. But his adoptive parents are. Lou agreed to an open adoption a month after the boy's birth, to give Dom his best chance. She gets one week with him every month and makes it count.
- After years of searching, praying, screaming, life answered Louisa's request. One month ago, her brother (what was left of him) came home. He returned a member of the undead and Lou is overwhelmed. Part of her is thrilled, but a bigger part of her is angry. Angry at the vampires for ripping her brother away. She hates them, now more than ever. She never understood Lauren's fascination with the supernatural world. Now her distrust has a solid foundation. But Max is one of them. How can she hate something, someone, she loved...loves.
Played By: Amber Heard
Taken By: Captivating

Last edited by Captivating; 09-21-2015 at 03:12 PM
Old 09-14-2015, 08:46 PM
Master Fan

Baby sister!
Mistress of the Marvel Universe
and Roleplaying Board's fairest and kindliest Mod ever!
Old 09-14-2015, 08:48 PM
Master Fan

I love her so much oh my gawd.
Old 09-14-2015, 08:52 PM
Elite Fan

Last one.

Name: Vincent Edison
Species:Half-Human, Half-Fairy.
Personality: OCD. Compassionate. Careful. Intelligent. Lost.
Five Facts:
- Vincent was raised in a small commune with several other halfling children. This was before the 'coming out of the coffin' and things were so much more dangerous. Vincent fell in love with one of the girls he grew up with, Raina, and they were married shortly after they graduated.
- They were both very happy and went away to school together and became engaged. They married after he finished his bachelor's and then he continued to get his master's in education. After he finished they moved back home to Belle Chasse where he got a teaching position at the High School.
- One evening he came home late, bringing home take out for dinner, to find the house drink and he couldn't find Raina. He found her body in the yard, drained of blood. He became a instant hater of the vampires. He had been warned about them before but he and his family had never been touched until then.
- Vincent is now the Principal of the High School. He is a bit of a nervous wreck, doesn't often socialize outside of his job. Ever since his wife was killed he has had no idea what to do with himself. He is one big ball of paranoia and stress, and OCD.
- Vincent has the abilities of telepathy, a mid-range level of Photokinesis (ability to generate and control beams of light with their mind) and Oneirokinesis (the ability to enter someone's dreams and communicate with them)
Played By: Jamie Bamber
Taken By: AtomicEmpress (Pammie)

Old 09-14-2015, 10:49 PM
Master Fan

1/4

Name: Marigold "Mari" Rhinehart
Species: Human ( Witch )
Personality: Envious, unpredictable, hard working, competitive, serious
Five Facts: - Marigold grew up never really knowing her parents. Her father had never been in the picture and her mother handed her over to her parents when she was just three. The experience left the little girl quite confused and caused her to a life long issue with abandonment.
- Being raised in a wiccan household, she began practicing magic from a young age. Much to her dislike, she wasn't as naturally skilled at it like her older sister. She had to really practice to get good at it. It was something that had caused strife among the sisters because Marigold was envious of her.
- When she wasn't practicing her magic, Marigold was dancing. Ballet had been a love of hers from a young age and it was something she continued as she got older by joining the dance team in high school. She is damn good and she knows it. She takes pride in being able to do something better than her sister.
- All of the practicing she's done to be just as good, if not better, as Magnolia has made Marigold powerful in her own right. She can do some things other witches her age can't, walking the line between light and dark the more she learns. There's no telling what side she will end up leaning towards.
- Marigold excels in elemental control, telekinesis, spells, and aura reading, among other things.
Played By: Mollee Gray
Taken By: Shiri

Old 09-14-2015, 10:53 PM
Master Fan

2/4

DEAD ALREADY.

I'm noticing a trend on my part of horrible brothers...

So Casey has his sister and his werewolf brethren. He could definitely use more things - if you've got any ideas, send a PM my way.

Name: Casey Llewellyn
Species: Werepanther
Theme Song: "Sunglasses at Night" – Corey Hart
Personality: Progressive, impetuous, vocal, short-tempered, restless.
Five Facts:
• Casey is the end result of his mother’s freaky fetish for both infidelity and nonhumans, the product of an affair that no one knew about (aside from Mrs. Lewellyn) until Casey hit puberty. On top of all the usual adolescent bullshit like pimples and spontaneous erections Casey endured his first shift, running amok during a family picnic as a scrawny black panther and scaring the shit out of some of his father’s elderly relatives. He came to on the floor of his bedroom hours later, worn out and completely naked, with only vague memories of playing with the garden hose and napping on a high branch of a giant oak tree; it’d been the most fun he could remember having, living under his father’s ultra-conservative, religious and oppressive roof. His good feelings lasted as long as it took his parents’ argument downstairs to end, and his father to storm up the stairs, yank open Casey’s bedroom door, and inhale enough breath to declare, in no uncertain terms, that he was being disowned and evicted for being a bastard, a hellspawn, and an instrument of the devil. He booked no argument. Casey and his suitcase were on the stoop in about thirty minutes flat.
• Though his mother proved ultimately useless in convincing her husband to let their fourteen year old son back into the house, minimally she gave him the name and number of his biological father and a dry-lipped kiss on the cheek farewell. Biodad conveniently still lived in the area, chilling in a trailer in a park just outside of Belle Chasse and was legitimately delighted to learn of Casey’s existence, and that he was a werepanther just as he was. He showed him the ways of being a were, taught him all about the cruddy hierarchy of shifter culture and the apparent near-extinction of their particular breed due to inbreeding and lack of intentional proliferation. All the while showing him the best way to roll a joint, mooch from the system for governmental aid, and bring home different trashy chicks every odd night. It wasn’t exactly the most conducive environment to healthy child rearing, but coming from the strict judgmental household he’d left behind, Casey was utterly charmed with his new lifestyle and its pervasive personal freedoms. Up until his brain finished growing, and he realized just how useless and douchey his biodad really was. One night he packed his things, stole the entirety of his dad’s weed stash, sold it, and bought a bus ticket back into New Orleans proper and set about working towards becoming a respectable human being.
• Once he got settled, Casey’s first goal was to reconnect with his youngest sister, Delilah, who was the only one from his old life that he was willing to even acknowledge. But she wasn’t an eight year old girl anymore, she was a young woman and a burgeoning pretty mouth piece of their her father’s and in a fit of juvenile resentment Casey began systematically chipping away at her pious façade, bit by bit. Lecturing her on evolution versus creationism. Explaining the birds and the bees, the value of condoms and the ineffectiveness of simple abstinence. The basic human rights of homosexuals to marry and adopt children. Some part of him earnestly desired to see Delilah turn out a better person than what her father intended; the rest of him wanted nothing more than to corrupt his former-father’s sweet Delilah, his precious favorite child just as a ‘fuck you’ to the man that tossed him out without a second thought. In spite of all of that baggage, however, Casey genuinely does care for his half-sibling… even if he can only tolerate her hypocrisy in small, limited increments.
• Aside from creating a relationship with his sister his greatest personal accomplishment was graduating from the University of New Orleans with a double major in English and Sociology. Casey aims to become a journalist and social activist on behalf of the rights of supernatural creatures worldwide, championing the initiative that would reveal not just vampires from the mysterious depths of ‘under the bed’ but werewolves and other various weres, fae, witches, mermaids, sea monsters, etc etc etc. He’s obnoxiously passionate about his cause, even running a moderately successful blog that… actually started out wholly educational and intended to increase awareness about vampire rights but rapidly spiraled into a collection of conspiracy theories, rantings, and repeated calls to action aimed at other species demanding they reveal themselves and otherwise threatening to ‘do the work for them’ if they don’t. To date he’s gotten his stupid ass kicked by every flavor of supernatural thing under the sun for the inability to keep his mouth closed. It’s pure dumb luck that he hasn’t been offed yet.
• Somewhere along the way, in one bar or another, he made the acquaintance of Charlie, a werewolf who didn’t automatically treat Casey like shit for being the bottom rung on the were totem pole. His open-minded attitude made it easy to build a friendship, and on one notable occasion the dude saved Casey from one of his regular pummelings. Prompting Casey to confess exactly how regular they took place, and that he didn’t exactly have a pack of werecats to watch his back. Conveniently, Charlie’s alpha upped and died, Charlie succeeded him, and suddenly Casey was a bemused feline folded into a pack of hostile canines. Though Charlie proves eminently welcoming, and some of the younger weres accept his presence due to deference to their alpha, a majority still view his existence among their ranks minimally to be a violation of basic pack law, not to mention the food chain. He was probably safer flying solo than surrounded by a bunch of canines. Especially because he really can’t help but egg his detractors on whenever possible.
Taken By: winter soldier
Played By: Charlie Cox

Last edited by winter soldier; 09-14-2015 at 11:15 PM
Old 09-14-2015, 11:55 PM
Master Fan

2/4

Name: Emily Sonneborn
Species: Vampire
Personality: Restless, reckless, self-loathing, sullen, adaptable
Five Facts: - Emily was born in 1939 as the middle child of a teacher and a coal worker in Philadelphia. Growing up, her life wasn't anything special; it was about a normal as you could get. That is, until the 1950s rolled around and teenage Emily began rebelling. She would smoke, drink, sleep around, do everything she wasn't supposed to.
- Her rebellion got her in trouble when she found herself pregnant at sixteen. Naturally, she did the right thing and married her boyfriend at the time, though she didn't really love him. She saw other girls get married as young as her and she never thought she would be one of them but life had other ideas.
- Being in a loveless marriage and dropping out of school to be a stay at home mom, Emily was miserable. She seemed like the perfect mother and wife to everyone but on the inside, she was becoming depressed. She began going out with friends more and more in her 20s to sooth her restless soul. It was one such outing that she met a dark and handsome stranger.
- She couldn't resist the stranger she met and she began having an affair with him that very night. She felt more alive than she had in years and she couldn't bring herself to stop. He seemed to really love kissing her neck and she thought nothing of it until one night she felt his teeth go into her.
- She awoke in the middle of the night craving blood. Stumbling home, she tried to act normal but something was off. Shortly around dinner time, the hunger became too much and something took over. All she could see was red and when she was done, her husband and young son were dead, the blood drained from them. Horrified at what she had done, she disappeared into the night with the handsome stranger and no one in the town had heard from her since.
Played By: Shelley Hennig
Taken By: Shiri

Last edited by Shiri S; 09-17-2015 at 09:32 AM
Old 09-16-2015, 07:27 PM
Passionate Fan

Hi guys.

I will be starting this on Sunday evening EST if anyone is still looking to add characters or sucker others into writing more characters up. I will also be working on collecting profiles into a post for everyone's viewing pleasure at some point in the next few days.

In the meantime, feel free to plot if you're into that, and I'll see you guys Sunday!
Old 09-16-2015, 08:32 PM
Master Fan

I can't wait.
Old 09-16-2015, 08:34 PM
Master Fan

I'll hopefully get my last two in by then.