Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-13-2015, 03:49 PM
Elite Fan

Okay I want to change my 'order' Succubus - Katherine McNamara, Human - Alexis Bledel, Were creatures of some kind (siblings) - Troian Bellisario and Unknown, Vampire - Charlie Hunnam.

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
[ICON CREDIT: sourburst]
Old 09-13-2015, 05:06 PM
Master Fan

Snagging Eion Bailey for my guy. Anyone interested in being a pack with him? EDIT: He has two in his pack now if anyone else wants to join.

Just so you know, I wouldn't give it up, no.
Jason Morgan & Sam Mccall

Last edited by Shiri S; 09-13-2015 at 05:34 PM
Old 09-13-2015, 05:31 PM
Master Fan

I think I'm legit going to make my were character a werepanther (BECAUSE WHY NOT), otherwise I'd volunteer.
Mistress of the Marvel Universe
and Roleplaying Board's fairest and kindliest Mod ever!
Old 09-13-2015, 05:40 PM
Master Fan

He could always be a Scott McCall type and take in everyone haha.

Old 09-13-2015, 05:44 PM
Master Fan

I don't know who Scott McCall is, but...

I do like the idea of a werepanther joining a werewolf pack.
Old 09-13-2015, 05:49 PM
Master Fan

He's an alpha on Teen Wolf. His pack is a mismash of humans, a fox, werewolves and a werecyote.

I'm up for it if you are

Old 09-13-2015, 05:49 PM
Elite Fan

Scott McCall is the Alpha on Teen Wolf.

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
Old 09-13-2015, 05:50 PM
Master Fan

Gotcha. Don't watch Teen Wolf. I'm definitely up for it, Shiri.
Old 09-13-2015, 05:54 PM
Master Fan

I'll PM you EDIT: I'm going to be using both Meagan AND Mollee now.

Last edited by Shiri S; 09-13-2015 at 07:18 PM
Old 09-13-2015, 07:07 PM
Elite Fan

My two werewolf siblings, working on the others still but thought I'd post these.

Name: Lyra Clayton
Species: Werewolf
Personality: Intelligent. Determined. Free spirited. Creative. Loyal.
Five Facts:
- Lyra barely remembers her mother, who died in childbirth with Logan, very little. They were raised by their father John Clayton who was the Alpha of his werewolf pack. Where they may have only had one birth parents they had many people helping raise them. John was always a traditionalist and didn't believe in anything outside the norm's of pack life.
- About a year ago John was killed mysteriously. Lyra and Logan were devastated but they leaned on their pack. When their father's best friend Charlie became Alpha Lyra felt like this was right. Logan had a problem with it.
- Charlie has made sure to look out for the two siblings, which Lyra is grateful for as she is still healing but Logan is resentful of. Lyra can't even get him to talk her about why he is acting this way.
- Outside of pack life Lyra has a job at a bar and grill that is well known for the various boils they use for crawfish.
- Lyra is also taking a few online classes through a community college, using the computers at the local library.
Played By:Troian Bellisario
Taken By: AtomicEmpress (Pammie)

Name: Logan Clayton
Species: Werewolf.
Personality: Sullen. Private. Stubborn. Thoughtful. Moody.
Five Facts:
- When Logan was born, his mother did not survive the birth. To know that coming into the world you killed the person who cared enough to give you live - it does something to you. Well, it certainly did to Logan. He always had a hard time connecting people afraid something would happen to them. Slowly he grew out of it and then a few years later his father was killed mysteriously.
- When his father's best friend, Charlie, who he had previously liked became the new Alpha where his dad had been the previous one, he was put off to him. He heard from a outside source that Charlie had had involvement with his father's death. He never told his sister about this but watched Charlie carefully.
- He was furious when Charlie brought a werepanther into their pack, his father would have never let such a thing occur. How could he do such a thing? It was an insult to the legacy his father has left behind.
- Outside of watching Charlie, Logan is also nervous about the werepanther. He also feels like he and Lyra are growing apart because of this where they use to be closer. He doesn't know what to do about this because he knows she would probably say he was being silly if he told her about his fears about Charlie.
- Because Logan is so paranoid about watching out for his older sister, he recently got a job at the restaurant she works at, as a busboy. He hates the work but he can keep an eye on her most of the time.
Played By: Colton Haynes

Old 09-13-2015, 07:07 PM
Elite Fan

OOC - Stupid Double.

Old 09-13-2015, 07:36 PM
Passionate Fan

Updating the first post momentarily with holds and characters.

As to the question of werebunnies, I thought bunnies were vampires.

My first of two guys, this one shamelessly returned from Nevada Joe's. I may save my second guy for later, however, and not write him up yet. He will be a were of some sort.

Name: Jakob Rotholz
Species: Vampire
Theme Song: "A God In An Alcove" by Bauhaus
Personality: Erratic, unpredictable, brash, candid, forthright.
Five Facts: • Born in 1838, he was one of eight children, both the youngest child and the sixth son, born to a German grain farmer and his wife. Jakob and his elder siblings were raised on the Dungau plain in southern Bavaria, and while their family was large, the farm his parents operated was larger still and provided the Rotholzes with a relatively comfortable existence.
• Jakob was the only one of their children who did not follow in their footsteps and become a farmer himself. The family Rotholz were devoutly Catholic, despite their surname predominantly being associated with Judaism, and their young son opted to pursue the priesthood. Taking his vows at the age of twenty-two, Jakob first served the church in Traunreut and later in Langensalza.
• The latter is where his natural life ended in 1866; Langensalza was the site of a battle between Prussian and Hanoverian forces during the Austro-Prussian War. He provided aid to injured Hanover forces, allowing them sanctuary in his parish. Jakob ultimately sustained a fatal gunshot wound when he discovered one of the injured soliders in their midst was from the opposition and was injured by the man before he could oust him.
• Taking pity on the kind priest who had tried so hard to be of assistance to the army, his maker - who had been among the injured forces under the guise of being a doctor to feed freely upon the injured and dying - brought him over to the other side after finding him bleeding out from the wound. The next night, Jakob awoke vampire, and never found it in himself to forgive the man for trying to save him.
• Jakob's feelings on the matter of his immortality and the fact he had not died when he felt he had made his peace with God only made his relationship with his sire difficult and was released from his bond in 1901 after traveling Europe alongside him for years. Preferring to live his existence out in solitude, he has never developed a connection with other vampires, finding their shared condition to be unnatural, or with humans, whose life force he envies.
Taken By: fleur captives
Played By: Daniel Brühl

Last edited by fleur captives; 09-13-2015 at 07:44 PM
Old 09-13-2015, 11:25 PM
Elite Fan

OOC - I could use friends, Enemies,Etc. inside and outside of the pack for Lyra and Logan, Odette needs friends,enemies, and lovers (ex,current, future), Clara - could use friends and at least one supernatural willing to talk to her,etc., Caleb could use friends,enemies (namely his sire?), possible attachments, Aiden could use friends and enemies.

Name: Odette Laurent
Species: Succubi, creature that feeds off the sexual energy of others.
Personality: Logical. Passionate. Street-Smart. Sensual. Worrisome.
Five Facts:
- Odette Laurent is the only daughter and heir to a wealthy New Orleans businessman. His wife Elena is also a succubus and unfortunately, Mr. Laurent did not know this until after Odette's birth. He found out Elena had many affairs and was unsure if Odette was even his, which led Elena to explain that she loved him and their daughter but had to feed on sexual energy to live and if she kept feeding from him nightly it could kill him. Once it was proven that Odette was indeed his, Mr. Laurent took the photographic proof of the affairs and got a divorce. Odette and Elena moved to Belle Chasse where they were still given a comfortable life.
- Odette's father has an open invitation for her to come and visit him and see his businesses in action, but she isn't sure if he could handle seeing her. She is the physical representation of his ex-wifes betrayal. He has not been able to have a healthy relationship since.
- Odette didn't find out she was a succubi, or rather half succubi until her abilities kicked in when she was about sixteen years old. She had kissed boys before but this was the first time things had gotten so serious and she suddenly felt something strange, and she felt a energy course through her and after a moment when she broke free, the boy felt kind of exhausted. She was confused and confided in the only person she really had - her mother. Her mother explained what was happening. She was upset her mother hadn't told her about all of this sooner.
- Odette has to feed at least every other day ('meal' size depending on amount of energy put out, if Odette injures herself she can 'feed' to heal herself and she gets more healing from supernatural creatures, outside of vampires. Older Succubi can give 'healing' that they have stored up from feeding to injured people, but Odette is too young to know this yet.) Some succubi who learn to feed without help kill 'lovers' accidentally, her mother fell into this category as she was an orphan.
- She loves her mother dearly but has a lot of resentment for the life that she has doomed her to. Odette often finds herself doing things she wouldn't normally see herself doing. Not only is she a bi-sexual, because her need to feed does not discriminate based on gender, but she is kind of a try-sexual. As in, will try anything. She has to try and can a lover to their most 'intense' for the best feed. Which has meant that she has had to say yes to some pretty crazy fantasies.
Played By: Katherine McNamara

Name: Clara Miller
Species: Human
Personality: Dreamer. Loving. Understanding. Sad. Friendly.
Five Facts:
- Clara was born blind, she went to a special school for the first ten years of her life, that was just for the blind. Her father decided that she needed to socialize with sighted children too, so they moved to Belle Chasse where her mother's sister and husband lived and they could help them.
- They settled in and started to learn the house, then the school, then other places around town. It took some time, and there were times where there were missteps but by the time she was out of high school, she spends most of her time at her family's restaurant, in a corner, typing on her brail keyboard laptop.
- Clara writes short stories and novels about blind characters. She has had a hard time selling any of them not because they aren't good but because the descriptions are lacking. Most of the rejection letters say that her descriptions of scenery and the way people look is not plump enough.
- Ever since this whole supernatural creature business has came up, she has wanted to meet one and ask them questions, if they would be agreeable. Maybe that would be the side to her novels that would be enough to get one actually sold, making them current.
- Is trying to figure out a way to save up money to get a medical prodecure that has 60/40% chance of working.
Played By: Alexis Bledel

Name: Caleb Wentworth
Species: Vampires
Personality: Jaded. Partier. Obsessive. Complicated. Opinionated.
Five Facts:
- Caleb was turned in 1895 in Canada, at a party when he was visiting some friends. He met a woman who found him charming, and he thought she was beautiful and mysterious. They spent most of a evening together and then she asked him to walk him back to her room at the hotel she was staying at. She bit him but exchanged blood with him and her servant helped carry him outside and they buried him in the back lawn of the hotel.
- He and his Sire, Eliza, spent the next fifty years travel back and forth around the globe. One day he looked at her and he just saw her as a ridiculous child, instead of the sexual and mysterious creature he had previously seen. So he left.
-They have met up a time or two since then, and she either tries to ruin the life he has, or kill him, or he tries to kill her. Very healthy relationship.
- Because of all the times Eliza has killed people that he has gotten attached to, he very rarely forms true attachments. It's better for everyone.
- Caleb was not happen about 'coming out of the coffin' and he complains loudly whenever he gets stuck drinking TrueBlood. He's happy when he has a willing participant.
Played By: Charlie Hunnam

Name: Aiden Michaels
Age: (Thirty when turned) One Hundred and Five years old
Personality: Heroic. Compassionate. Humorous. Odd. Adaptable.
Five Facts:
- Aiden Michaels was born in small town middle America in 1910, and was your all around nice guy who finished last. He had a good career in high school football, but it didn't take him to college. His high school girlfriend accepted his proposal thinking he would get a college scholarship and she could become a cheerleader with him. It didn't happen. She didn't break off the engagement until the morning of the wedding. A wounded Aiden spent several years working as the line cook at the diner on the highway. All his dreams seemed over. That was until all of the world's dreams seemed over. With the beginning of World War II, Aiden knew he had to join up. He was older than most of the new recruits but they took him because they had a lack of people.
- While over seas Aiden quickly was climbing the ranks, some people talked about how one of the men who traveled with them during the big battles disappeared when they camped for the day. During a fight, Aiden was shot and the mystery man grabbed him and pulled him into the woods and bit him, exchanged blood and buried him.
- By the time Aiden woke up, his sire was gone. He only knew that the mysterious man had saved his life. He quickly discovered some of the rules, and traveled by freight ship back to America.
- Aiden spent several years surviving on hooker's blood, not killing them, and leaving them what money he could. He felt terrible about what he had become and did not return to his hometown in any of his family members lifetimes.
- Aiden was probably one of the Vampire that was happiest to try out 'mainstreaming' by way TrueBlood. He wanted some type of a normal life like the one he had always wished for.
Played By: Brett Dalton

Old 09-13-2015, 11:39 PM
Master Fan

Open call for (1) Max's sire, whom he will honestly try to kill at some point, and (2) Max's little sister. Whom he obsessively protects.

His sire's gender isn't really important, so if someone would rather he be dude, I can adjust the gender in the profile accordingly.

Name: Max Sokoloff
Theme Song: "I’ve Been Away" – The Who
Personality: Decisive, impenitent, moody, prudent, (selectively) overbearingly protective.
Five Facts:
• Born a third-generation Russian-American in Brighton Beach, New York, Max lived an obliviously comfortable life of middle middle class luxury until his bubble of convenient ignorance popped shortly after his sixteenth birthday. He was home from school, tirelessly cutting up bits of grapes and chicken nuggets for his baby sister’s snack when federal authorities burst through the front door and demanded to know the whereabouts of his father. Turned out Anton Sokoloff was not a vastly successful restaurant owner but a mid-level enforcer for (of course) the Russian mafia, and was wanted in connection with at least five homicides spanning the previous decade and innumerous assaults of varying severity. Max’s life abruptly circled the drain hole in the ensuing months, his father making a plea arrangement for life in prison and his mother following suit, her endless spousal loyalty earning her obstruction charges that snowballed into an accessory to murder conviction and suddenly Max and Louisa (then only four) were without a guardian who wasn’t facing criminal charges. Off to foster care.
• Two awkward years spent jumping from group home to group home later, Max was eighteen and fully within his rights to pluck his little sister out of her foster home and take over guardianship. The first item on his agenda after that was to sell off his father’s accrued properties, those that hadn’t already been seized by the government or bartered off to pay legal fees; he netted a decent profit of ~$1 million, enough to fulfill his second objective—to get as far away from New York and his father’s associates as possible, as quickly as possible. New Orleans was the best he could do, some of his mother’s more boringly normal family members calling the city home, and he figured it’d be a safe enough haven to quietly raise his sister and move on with his life.
• He bought a nice enough home in a nice enough neighborhood, and sent his sister to the fanciest most expensive school in the area. A combination of the two drained their remaining funds, and Max set out to find decent work that’d accommodate a high school graduate keen on working every single hour of his waking existence. He eventually settled at a local hospital, working as an ER tech on nights, and merrily plugged along for years thereafter, enjoying the medical aspect as well as the ability to subvert his father’s legacy. With the encouragement of his co-workers he attended community college in between shifts, working towards a bachelor’s degree in biology which would be the first step in the right direction of applying to medical school. Six years after he began taking classes, he finally managed to graduate.
• Med school was another story. Knowing he wouldn’t quite have enough time to split between schoolwork and his job, he elected to put off applying around to build up a nest egg in order to attend school full time. It took him another three grueling years to do so, three years of nonstop work and studying his ass off for the MCAT, but in the end it paid off—a spot was offered to him at Tulane’s School of Medicine, and he eagerly accepted, putting in his four weeks notice at the hospital. This would, of course, be the point in his life that everything went to shit. Again.
• While working in the ED during one of his final remaining shifts he somehow managed to attract the attention of a particularly famished vampire admitted for observation after nearly dying from traumatic blood loss. Max didn’t know this, of course, though being hip to the somewhat recent reveal of the existence of vampires he probably should’ve had a better clue; he was pounced upon during an innocuous smoke break outside and dragged off, never to be heard from or seen again. Sort of. Something about the way he struggled as the blood rapidly drained from his vasculature must’ve charmed his vampire friend, because instead of leaving his bloodless corpse in a ditch she decided to turn him, feeding him her blood before burying them together, their bodies a mockery of a lover’s embrace. They spent the following two years together, sire and progeny, during which time he slowly came to accept his undeath and quietly plotted his sire’s gruesome end for thoroughly mucking up his life when it was just about to get better. Somewhere around the two year mark, as if sensing his increasing hostility, his sire promptly abandoned him for better pursuits and Max spent the next nine years obsessively attempting to track her down.
Taken By: winter soldier
Played By: Armie Hammer

Last edited by winter soldier; 09-14-2015 at 08:46 PM
Old 09-13-2015, 11:49 PM
Master Fan

2/4

I guess if someone wanted to play the professor she works for or her father, that'd be cool. But unlikely so ... how about one or both of her sisters?

And of course she works at the library, so if anyone has need of an awkward librarian with a specialty in supernatural creatures (specifically vampires) she's your girl. Might take a couple of conversations to actually get a well constructed sentence out of her, but there you go.

And yes ... MAX'S SISTER PLEASE. Who would also be her neighbor. And who she would have hung out with after school and obsessively crushed on her hawt older brother and possibly annoyed the hell out of because of said crush.

Also going to switch out Mia Wasikowska for Lily Cole now.

Name: Lauren Andrepont
Species: Human
Theme Song: Marvelous Things by Eisley
Personality: Sanguine, Inquisitive, Dogged, Pedantic and Skittish.
Five Facts:
- Lauren was the middle of three girls born to an English Literature student and a young, talented jazz musician. Mathieu Andrepont was way out of his league and hopelessly in love at first sight when he saw Ava Michel playing the piano in a jazz quartet on Bourbon Street, but managed to work up the courage to approach her after some encouraging words from his friends and several shots of Johnny Walker. To his and everyone else’s surprise, Mathieu managed to secure himself a first date after impressing Ava with his extensive knowledge of Gothic and Romantic literature, specifically, Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein, a favorite of Ava’s. The rest is, as they say, history.
- Two things were common in the Andrepont household when Lauren was growing up: literature and music. Though Lauren grew up with a great appreciation for her mother’s craft, time proved to her regret that there wasn’t a single musical bone in her body and in the end it was her father she took after most. People used to tease the middle Andrepont daughter, saying she could read before she could stand fully upright. Lauren’s fondest memories are of reading the books her father gave her at the foot of her mother’s piano chair as her lithe fingers danced along the keys. Like her father, she acquired an appreciation for European Romanticists but her great love for the horror genre proved to be hers and hers alone.
- The Vampiric Studies program was still in its infancy when Lauren was accepted into Tulane University’s undergraduate program fresh out of high school. She proved to be an avid student, earning the attention of one of the program’s acclaimed scholarly experts, whom promptly accepted her under his tutelage as a research assistant with the intent of grooming her to take his place when he eventually retired.
- Lauren was well on her way to accepting a staffing position with Tulane University in all earnest when tragedy called her back home. With the onset of her mother’s Alzheimer’s disease, Lauren decided to move back to Belle Chase to be a little closer to home in order to provide moral support to her father and help him out around the house. Though her career has been temporarily put on hold, she continues to assist her professor with research from home and has accepted a position as a senior archivist for Belle Chase Public Library in the meantime.
- Though Lauren’s knowledge of the origins, culture, biology and behaviorisms of vampires is considerably extensive, her research has been largely limited to theoretical practice. Lauren has had very little physical exposure to her subject of choice, despite being eager to get her feet wet and study her subject up close and personal. The sad fact is that Lauren’s interpersonal skills even amongst humans leaves something to be desired as she finds it easier to relate to her books and her music and her cats (named Frankenstein, Mina Murray, Jekyll, Hyde, Larry Talbot, Lord Ruthven, Carmilla and ... Heathcliff ... ignore the fact that it doesn't match the other gothic novel character names, she has her reasons okay) than she does other people. Mostly because of her living embodiment of Murphy’s Law – any and all things related to social interaction that can go wrong (making inappropriate jokes, spilling something on herself, tripping over her own feet, etc.) generally do just that. They go wrong. They go horribly, terribly, embarrassingly and pathetically wrong.
Played By: degausser
Taken By: Alicia Vikander

Last edited by degausser; 09-14-2015 at 01:25 AM