Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-12-2015, 09:39 AM
Master Fan

Mission: accomplished.
Mistress of the Marvel Universe
and Roleplaying Board's fairest and kindliest Mod ever!
Old 09-12-2015, 10:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Letty, that Gareth PB is your fault. Well, yours and Trespasser. My feels!
Old 09-12-2015, 10:14 AM
Passionate Fan

All my favorite peoples.

Name: Holly Southerland
Species: Human
Theme Song: "Prayers for Rain" by The Cure
Personality: Capricious, impatient, scatter-brained, forgetful, anxious.
Five Facts: • Her parents met as students on their respective first days at Tulane University as freshmen, though her mother cut her college career short and dropped out in her second year after discovering she was pregnant, and took up a number of odd jobs to support her newborn daughter and new husband Daniel as he continued school.
• Holly was raised by her mother alone after her father relocated to Georgia following their divorce when she was five-years-old. While he remarried and later divorced again, her mother Elizabeth never moved on, instead struggling to make ends meet while managing a small Wiccan magick shop and reading palms and Tarot for tourists in New Orleans.
• Hurricane Katrina completely changed things for she and her mother. Holly was then only sixteen and a sophomore in high school and it was decided that it would be best for her to relocate to Savannah and live with her father to complete her final two years of high school after her childhood home was destroyed and her mother's business right along with it.
• She returned two years later as soon as the ink was dry on her diploma and found both New Orleans and her mother Elizabeth entirely different. To deal with the trauma of losing her home, business, and daughter all at once, her mother had taken to drinking to get through life even though she had established a new store in Belle Chasse with her insurance money and lived in the apartment above.
• Over the last seven years, Holly has essentially become a mother to her own mother, whose worsening health has left her in a care facility following a long hospitilization. She followed in Elizabeth's footsteps; taking over management of her Wicca store, reading palms and Tarot for tourists, and starting down her own path of self-destruction amongst Belle Chasse's vampires as a fangbanger.
Taken By: fleur captives
Played By: Lucy Hale

Old 09-12-2015, 03:58 PM
Master Fan

Save me Charles Dance for my last character.
Old 09-12-2015, 08:52 PM
Elite Fan

I'm not sure if I'm taking one or two, but I'm definitely in. Save me Skeet Ulrich and Melissa George please.
Old 09-12-2015, 09:07 PM
Master Fan

YESSS LIBBY.
Old 09-12-2015, 09:10 PM
Master Fan

Yasssssss.
Old 09-12-2015, 09:12 PM
Master Fan

All goes according to plan.
Old 09-13-2015, 01:02 AM
Master Fan

DP, sue me.

Tentatively saving Charlie Cox for my second male. Prooooobably as a werewolf. I haven't seen a single episode of True Blood but are werepanthers actually a thing? That's hilarious. Maybe he'll be a werepanther. One who is only SLIGHTLY inbred.

I have a vague idea of what I'm doing with Armie (young, fairly freshly-turned, cat-eating, librarian-stalking vampire menace) but the other three are completely fluid. If someone has a particular SL idea, please shoot me a PM!

Last edited by winter soldier; 09-13-2015 at 01:11 AM
Old 09-13-2015, 07:22 AM
Passionate Fan

Werepanthers are absolutely a thing. There are also different weres, too, like foxes, tigers, etc.

Seeing True Blood is definitely not required. It's just the main idea of "the great revelation" and from there it's completely made up / open to everyone else's interpretation.

Also, it jumped the shark, so there is that too.
Old 09-13-2015, 12:34 PM
Master Fan

WHAT ABOUT WEREBUNNIES?! Inquiring minds want to know.
Old 09-13-2015, 12:58 PM
Master Fan

I want to join and I have two female faces in mind ( Meaghan Martin and Shelley Hennig ) but I'm not sure what to do yet. Anyone need anything?

Just so you know, I wouldn't give it up, no.
Jason Morgan & Sam Mccall
Old 09-13-2015, 01:13 PM
Elite Fan

Can I have a Succubus? Tenatively saving Ashley Benson.

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
[ICON CREDIT: sourburst]
Old 09-13-2015, 02:32 PM
Master Fan

What about a were-otter?

Shiri, how come you never play guys? I bet you're just as good at male characters as you are female.

MKAY. So ... 1/4 to go. I'd like Alexandre to have been a part of a quartet of vampires that terrorized (mostly) the European and Asian continents from the late 18th century to the beginning of the 20th. Kind of a Darla/Angelus/Drucilla/Spike type quartet from Buffy the Vampire Slayer that would have parted ways for the most part around 1920 for varying reasons. So far I'd like to get Alexandre's grand sire, his sire/the Bonnie I mean Clyde to his Clyde and his own progeny. PM me if interested in any of these (and for anything else of course).

He also owns the local vamp club in town where fangbangers (humans who let vamps suck on them and also occasionally have sex witht hem) go to mingle with vampires. So if anyone needs a place of employment, that's an option.

Oh yeah. I nixed Gaspard for Sebastian Stan.

Name: Alexandre Beaumont
Species: Vampire
Theme Song: The Mephistopheles of Los Angeles by Marilyn Manson
Personality: Capricious, Rowdy, Turbulent, Beguiling and Sadistic.
Five Facts:
- Known as Alexandre the Dreadful to history, or rather, the history known to those who have studied the origins of vampiric superstition and lore pre-coming-out, little else is known about Alexandre Beaumont pre-turning other than the fact that he was born to a merchant and a minor noblewoman who had forfeited her title and inheritance all in the name of love. Alexandre was turned sometime in the middle of the turmoil known as the French Revolution, much of the atrocities he committed easily obscured amidst the chaos of revolutionary uprising. When Marie Antoinette’s head was chopped off by a guillotine, Alexandre was there in the shadows, a freshly turned undead babe, eating his cake.
- An especially violent and sadistic vampire, Alexandre has always had a rather strange proclivity for medieval violence. He has tried everything from the Iron Maiden to the infamous Rack to the thumb screw, but his favorite torture devices have been by and large ones where he could be directly responsible for the pain, making the Iron Spider (known by the more colorful name of “the breast ripper” to history) and the Spanish Tickler amongst his most frequent devices of mayhem.
- Your eyes/Shine like stars/Bright in the sky/My heart/Pregnant with love/For you/And only you. Little known is the fact that Alexandre’s colorful moniker was earned long before beginning his reign of terror across Europe. Alexandre the Dreadful? More like Alexandre the Dreadfully awful poet. Alexandre made the mistake of proclaiming his love to the daughter of a Viscount, well above his station. He was spurned most spectacularly when his love poems were published for the amusement of his betters. When revolutionaries stormed the Tuileries Palace to apprehend Louis XVI and his family, Alexandre was there to take his vengeance on those that had mocked him in his first life. Aurelie le Compte had been his first victim.
- For nearly one-hundred and fifty years, Alexandre was part of a quartet of vampires that traveled the European and Asian continents, nipping at the heels of various violent political upheavals, their trail of blood and dismembered body parts largely flying under the radar amidst all the chaos of the time. After Paris, France in 1793 it was on to the Kościuszko Uprising in 1794, The White Lotus Rebellion in China during the summer of 1796, then the Hadži-Prodan's Revolt, The Greek War of Independence in 1825, back to Poland for the November Uprising, France, Italy and Germany during the Rebellions of 1848, a brief stint across the Atlantic during the American Civil War, The Glorious Revolution, The Boxer Rebellion of 1899, The Easter Rising in Dublin and finally the February and October Revolutions in Russian during 1917. Sometime after that, the group disbanded for unknown reasons and went their separate ways. Only Alexandre and his sire remained together, returning to Paris for some time before eventually making their way over to the United States permanently in the 1950s.
- Alexandre was reluctant to “come out of the coffin,” so to speak, largely due to the fact that he was perfectly fine living as a superstition because of the obscurity lore and legend provided. When vampires came out, Alexandre felt leashed by the various Vampiric monarchs that popped up all over the South, his freedom to do as he pleased largely pendant on his “good behavior” (see: don’t attract unnecessary media attention). Refusing to be infantilized by mass-produced synthetic blood, Alexandre is very much an old-school type, preferring to feast directly on the host. Fortunately, there are a score of humans ready to line up in droves to be fed upon regularly, so he never goes hungry. He and his partner in crime even set up a club outside of Belle Chase where humans and vampires can intermingle regularly, taking advantage of the newfound supply and demand resulting from a subculture of vampire enthusiasts obsessed with sex and death.
Played By: degausser
Taken By: Sebastian Stan

Last edited by degausser; 09-13-2015 at 02:41 PM
Old 09-13-2015, 02:40 PM
Master Fan

Girls are usually the ones that come to my mind first when I see games. I AM thinking of doing a guy this time around so gimme your requests Right now I have nothing in mind for him.

PS: I'm switching Meaghan out for Mollee Gray.

Just so you know, I wouldn't give it up, no.
Jason Morgan & Sam Mccall

Last edited by Shiri S; 09-13-2015 at 03:02 PM