Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-20-2003, 06:20 PM
Extreme Fan

Jack

"Okay, everyone dinner is ready," I said as I put the hamburger and hot dogs on the table. Everyone sat down around the table. I sat next to Doug, with Andie between Pacey and Doug, Joey next to Pacey, and Dawson and Gretchen next to each other at the end of the table. I stood up at my seat and said, "I would like to make a toast. I would just like to thanks everyone for being here. It's been a long time since we all been together, and I hope that we get to spend many more events together."

Dawson

I sat down at the table next to Gretchen, and listen to Jack toast to all of us. I was glad that we all were finally together again it felt like for ever. "I have to agree we don't spend enough time together any more, and I miss that. I feel like I'm out of the loop from everyone being out in CA, but I am glad that when I do come back home to see you guys we fit right back together like we didn't spend a day apart." I said looking around the table at everyone, and stopping my gaze at Gretchen.
Old 10-21-2003, 08:20 AM
Total Fan

Joey

i sat next to pacey and listend to jack and dawson, then i stood up and said "uhm, i want to thank you guys, too! it was a really long time and i'm glad, that we're here now! thanks for help us with the wedding and for all the other help! it's great to have so good friends! even jen is not here physicaly, she's here mental for sure! a thoast for the best friends!!!" i said and hold my glass up into the air.

Sam [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Avi: Erin
Old 10-21-2003, 10:42 AM
Master Fan

Doug

"To best friends!" I say in the same time as everybody "Here, here!" I know that all with that's happening these days with Pacey and Joey's wedding and all, everybody in our little group miss Jen like crazy. And especially Jack. I'd like to take his pain away so he wouldn't have to face this but there's nothing I can do.

Gretchen

As the silence fall down on us again I feel at peace like I haven't been for months.
I guess this is what I've been missing so much living away from my family and old friends, this feeling that you somewhat have people that want you there, not because they don't want to be alone, not because they want something from you but because they really care for you and will always do. I smile to myself then laugh a little before saying "And now, let's remember Pacey and Joey's most embarrassing moments!" I can already hear my brother groan...
Old 10-21-2003, 11:43 PM
Total Fan

Joey

i laugh and said "oh no c'mon gretchen! that's a stupid idea!" i looked at pacey and knew he's thinking the same like i did!

Old 10-22-2003, 04:01 PM
Extreme Fan

Dawson

I laughed at Joey as she tried to but a fight up agaist us telling stories of the two of them. "No I think it will be fun," I said with a laugh. "I remember when they were little Pacey and Joey couldn't really stand each other, and one day we were outside playing. We were playing house, and Pacey was making mud pies for dessert. I remember Joey called Pacey Jailbait, and he went and put mud all in her hair." I said laughing thinking back on those moments. "Joey wouldn't take to him for two days afterwards, but ended up getting him back by putting left over cookie dough in his hair."
Old 10-22-2003, 11:40 PM
Total Fan

Joey

i laugh at pacey and said "you were so mean to me, but as you see i can fight against you, too!" we all laugh and in a way it was really embarrasing to hear those stories...

Old 10-25-2003, 12:02 PM
Master Fan

Pacey

they all laughed. Joey was the sweetest thing i've ever met. I laughed with them .

Old 10-25-2003, 02:25 PM
Total Fan

Joey

pacey laugh with us too. after we all laugh really a lot, i started "ok guys, you have laugh enough about our story! let's get to the next! uhm, i remember our little embarrassing moment! it was at high school and pacey and me, we went out of school at school time! he took me into some wood and after we came out, he told me to stop a car at the street, so we can go back to school! so i stood there and a car came!" pacey and me laugh "and when the car stopped, i looked into mr. greene's face!" i couldn't talk anymore! we all laugh so much..... "no wait, this isn't the end! we had to play the mascot of the football team! god, that was a horse or something, right pace?" i asked.

Old 10-27-2003, 04:23 AM
Master Fan

Doug

I laugh at Pacey's facial expression at this. I don't think he wanted us to know that he's ever been a horse! Something in his eyes makes me think that Joey's gonna pay for this.

Gretchen

It's good to see Joey and Pacey able to joke around together in everybody's presence without being judged. After everything that happened during their relationship in Senior year and the years that followed, I honestly thought for a long time that Pacey wouldn't find his way back in Joey's arms, or find anybody else that he could love as much and that he'd end up alone or unhappy married to somebody he barely likes.
And if I'm honest to myself, it also is good to see that Dawson isn't jealous of them anymore. He grew up and is not the same guy he was when we were together, the one that used to compare our relationship to Pacey and Joey's when he was angry at them.
Old 10-27-2003, 12:01 PM
Extreme Fan

Dawson

I find myself laughing at Pacey and Joey. I have alot more moments to share about the two of them, but I'm going to leave them for another moment. I find myself stealing glances at Gretchen from time to time. I know if I want to be with her it's going to take alot of work, but I think it's worth it. We ate our dinner with alot more laughs until our sides hurts. It was then that I hard Jack saying something about needing to go pick up Amy, but that we were all welcome to stay at the house. I pulled Gretchen off to the side and said, "Wanna take a drive?"

Jack

Dinner was great, but I had to go pick Amy up from Gram's house. I wished that I didn't have to leave, but Grams had a meeting of some sorts to go too. I haven't had time spent with Joey lately so I said, "hey Jo, want to come get Amy with me?"
Old 10-27-2003, 02:41 PM
Total Fan

Joey

i looked at jack when he asked me to go with him and pick up amy so i said "oh yeah, i would love to come with you!" i got up, gave pacey a big kiss said "see ya at home. i love you!" and to the others "bye see ya later" and went with jack into the car! i looked at him and asked "so, i didn't got the chance to ask you how you are!? is everything ok with doug and the fact, that jen isn't here!?"

Old 10-27-2003, 04:05 PM
Extreme Fan

Jack

I was glad that I got to spend some time with Joey. "I'm not going to lie to you it's really hard on me without Jen being here this week. I think it is having somewhat of an effect on Doug, and I. He knows how much pain I'm going though, but at the same time he doesn't know. Do u know what I mean?"

Megan
Old 10-28-2003, 04:34 AM
Total Fan

Joey

of course i knew what he mean "yeah, i absolutly know what you mean! remember te thing with my mom? it's like your heart stop beating because the pain is so big and you feel so alone, even you have the best friends in the world, like you! i know how hard it is to be without jen and i hope i can help you as best as i can! you know you're one of my closest friend ever and you always understood me!" i said and hold his hand!

Old 10-28-2003, 03:37 PM
Master Fan

Pacey

Joey gave me a big kiss and i was in the way to go home. arrived, i sat in the couch and watched some tv.I was thinking of Joey...God, i just left her, and i already miss her.

Old 10-28-2003, 06:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Jack

"thanks," I said to Joey as we drove down the ride. I decided to change the subject on to a happier note. " Okay so what is going on between Dawson and Gretchen. I'm getting this vibe between the two of them that they both have feeling for each other. Did you get the same vibe?"