Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-02-2003, 10:30 AM
Extreme Fan

Dawson

We walked to the car without saying a word. It had been years since we saw each other, and I wasn't sure what we were feeling at this moment. I got into the car and turned it on, "So where are you going?" I asked. Just a plan simple conv it could be done.

Jack

I was hoping to ride back with Doug, but I knew he didn't want to leave his car alone. I gave him a gentle kiss before saying. "How about I ride with you, and then we can come back for my car later?"

Joey fill in

"So Pacey, who's car should we take?" I asked him allowing myself to cuddle into him. I was so in love and couldn't change that.
Old 08-06-2003, 03:18 AM
Master Fan

Doug

"Okay." I give hi a big smile. I am happy that he's letting his car there so that we can be together. We did not have a lot of time to ourselves these days, between the wedding, our daugther and work. We walk to my car hand in hand in one of a comfortable silence.

Gretchen

"You remember the old beach house Pacey and me were living in during your senior year?" I see him nod. "Well, it's not so far from there. So we start by heading in this direction."
I don't know why I'm so tense, it's just Dawson. I've know him since he was a baby. Maybe it's the fact that we dated and that it took me a long time to get over him. Or maybe I never got over him.
Old 08-06-2003, 06:19 AM
Master Fan

Pacey:

Joey asked which car would we take...but I haven't any ideas...I thought Dawson and Gretchen would like to be left alone...Doug and Jack too...so, what could we do?
I was looking at Joey, man...was she pretty...she did a smile and i asked her" well, which car would you like to take?"

Old 08-10-2003, 01:04 PM
Total Fan

Joey

i smiled at him and said "well, we can take your car and can do it like jack and doug! we can leave my car here and took it back later! if that's ok for you, mr. witter!?" i was so totaly in love, gosh, i didn't even notice that i was in a few days mrs. pacey witter! the time's running!

Sam [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Avi: Erin
Old 08-10-2003, 05:00 PM
Extreme Fan

OCC; sorry for not being around thing been kind of hectic around here. I'm way to tired to think of something to post, but I will post tomorrow.
Old 08-11-2003, 01:24 PM
Total Fan

ok!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 08-11-2003, 01:50 PM
Master Fan

Pacey

Joey said me that we could take my car...
"okay, i agree!" i was so happy and glad she said this! just th fact that we take the same car makes me happy!
so, i took joey's hand, and we joined my car.
i couldn't believe that in a few days, she will be my wife...Mrs. Josephine Witter! it was a dream, and this dream came true.

Old 08-11-2003, 02:12 PM
Total Fan

Joey

pacey hold my hand and my heart made an huge jump!! wow!!
"pacey, i love you!!" i said and sat near him on the seat!
"are you nervous about the wedding?"

OCC: i have to go!! my dad's just freaking out, don't ask me why?!!! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
well, i'll be back tomorrow morning!! i promise!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-11-2003, 02:45 PM
Extreme Fan

Dawson

"okay," I said as I headed towards the old beach house. After a few mintues I said, "So, what have u been up to for the past 9 years?" I asked.

Jack

We got into doug's car. I was happy to spend some time alone with him. Even if it was just for a few mins. "So are you excited about the wedding?"
Old 08-12-2003, 04:33 AM
Master Fan

Gretchen

"Well, you know I went back to college and after that I found a job as a journalist in a local paper in Portland." I wonder how much exactly he wants to hear. Does he want to know if my life has been good? If I'm seeing somebody? Better stay vague. "And you?"

Doug

"Excited doesn't even come close to describe what Im feeling." I smile at him briefly and take his hand in mine.
"It made me think lately about how much these two came through. And even after all the pain and heartaches they're still so in love with each other. Not to mention that my parents are so happy that their son is going to make it down the aisle that they've been lovely these last couple of weeks."
Old 08-13-2003, 08:12 AM
Master Fan

Pacey

I hold Joey's hand and he asked me if i was nervous about the wedding? was I nervous? I don't know! Maybe...but just because i was so terribly happy to marry the girl i've always wanted.
"me? nervous? no, I'm cool..." she looked at me and read in my eyes that i was really nervous about the wedding"

Old 08-14-2003, 02:19 AM
Total Fan

Joey

i noticed that he lyied to me and i smiled at him "oh sure! c'mon pacey! your nervous like i am! hey, where we should go for our honeymoon holidays? maybe to europe or do you wanna go to the beach and hanging there with some great coconut drinks?" i laugh because i knew the answer!

Old 08-14-2003, 12:34 PM
Extreme Fan

Dawson

"not much at all after highschool I went out to LA, but the come back home. My dad died that year and it had an effect on me, but then I got back into film. I ended up going back to LA and making it pretty big, and now I'm pretty much just been working on the show. It my baby and I want to make sure it grew right so I spend all my time," I said. "I guessing that your BF is just coming in late," I said trying to figure out if she had a BF. But who wouldn't want to date Gretchen.

Jack

"It's always good when your parents are happy," I said knowing how they always seemed to be fighting. "So do you think there going to be another wedding sometime soon?" I asked.
Old 09-30-2003, 03:06 PM
Extreme Fan

hey guys okay so we have to start this over again. I'm not sure I remember where everyone was. I think Jack/Andie was talking Gretchen/Dawson had just walked into the house Dawson was holding Gretchen's hand and Joey said something to them. Not sure where Doug/Pacey were in.

Megan
Old 10-03-2003, 03:39 PM
Master Fan

I think that Doug and Pacey were talking away from everyone [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]