Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-22-2003, 12:58 PM
Master Fan

Pacey

I was so glad and happy about my wedding and about marry Joey. Joey, the only person in my life that I ever loved !
Andie brought me a lot, but Joey was the one, the truth ...
So, I was driving a little and I decided to go back.
I arrived at home and saw Gretechen at the door.
I was so happy to see her. How could I get married without my little sister?!
We were sitting on the table and we talked a little of how I was glad to marry Joey or how I was glad to see my sister, and of course, we talked a little about Doug, Jack...

Old 07-23-2003, 07:32 AM
Total Fan

Joey

"well, if i'm honest, i don't know what my fiancée's doing right now! i think his driving at home! oh well, if you had a little nap in the plane, you can help me now!? Please! ok, can you help me hanging these flowers up to this wall?" i asked with a very nice smile. i looked to jack. ahh, dougy was here.
"hey doug!! how you going?" i asked and waved him

Sam [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Avi: Erin
Old 07-23-2003, 03:48 PM
Master Fan

OOC - Crazy, hon, how come Gretchen moved from Doug's to Pacey's? And why is she his lil sis, you mean by height? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] (I'm just kidding [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] )

Doug

I do not have the time to answer Jack, Joey calling me keeping me from doing so. "Hey Jo!" I take Jack's hand in mine and walk to her and Dawson. "I'm good. How's my future sister in law doing?" I give Joey a quick hug and turn to Dawson, giving him a firm handshake.

Gretchen

Seeing that Doug was not there, I decided to go to Pacey's. I just had the time to walk to the door when I heard a car in the driveway. Turning around I saw that it was Pacey. We entered and he told me Doug was at the Icehouse with everybody. We talked for a while and enjoyed seeing each other again.
I look around as he tells me some boring details about the marriage and stop him "Do you happen to have a key to Doug's house?"
Old 07-23-2003, 04:33 PM
Extreme Fan

Dawson

I helped Joey put the flowers on the wall. As she called Doug and Jack over. We said our hello's. Still after to years it felt weird seeing Jack and Doug together, but from what heard they were happy in love, and you just couldn't change that. "So how is Amy doing?"

[b]Jack{/b]

"Amy is doing great," I said with a smile on my face. Amy reminded me more of Jen every day. "She spending a few days with Grams," I said. "Grams need some time with her great granddaughter anyway," I said.
Old 07-24-2003, 09:03 AM
Total Fan

Joey

"i'm really fine, thanks my future brother-in-law!!" i smiled and was just happy! i climb up the ladder to secure the flowers at the wall! "uh my god, that's totaly crap! it doesn't hold! ugh! well, but for the moment i'll leave it like this! i miss jen! i wished she would be on my wedding! she would look beautyful in a dress!" i said and had a tear in my eye!

Old 07-25-2003, 07:52 AM
Master Fan

Doug

I watch everybody's face become sad at the mention of Jen's name and I look at the floor. It's not that I did not know Jen, it's just that they all knew her way better than me.
They were her friends, her best friends. To her, I was Pacey's brother when they were teens then I became Jack's boyfriend, but I never really was her friend, I didn't have the time to know her better.

I bring my hand to Joey's face and wipe away the tear that fell, smiling sadly at her.
Old 07-25-2003, 12:36 PM
Total Fan

Joey

Doug wrap my tear away and i said: "thanks dougy! well, do you guys think this room is the perfect one for the wedding? i think it's too small! OMG, if we haven't enough place, we have to change the room and....!" i said nervous!
"i'm sorry, my nerves aren't very strong these few days! well, i'm gonna call up pacey where he is and tell him, that you are here!" i said to dawson and picked my cell phone. i dialed pacey's number and it rings!
"hey it's me! uhm, where are you? ....what? oh wow, what a surprise! well, then bring her here! i wanna see her!! yeah, well dawson's here! he arrives a few hours ago! ok, bye! yeah i love you, too!"
i turned around and said
"guys, you don't believe who's here in town! gretchen is here! they come over here!"

[ 07-25-2003: Message edited Mrs. Joshua Jackson ]
Old 07-25-2003, 12:54 PM
Extreme Fan

Dawson

I couldn't be that Gretchen was back in town. I hadn't seen her since our sr year. I wasn't sure what my feeling where towards here, but I knew that as soon as I heard her name my heart skipped a beat. She was my frist love, and I wasn't sure if I could forget that. I looked at Joey and figure if she could be happy that maybe it was finally my chance at hapiness. "Does anyone know where she is staying?" I asked.

Jack
With Jen's names being brought up and kind of held back some tears. I had become good at doing that. Soon we were talking about the wedding again, and that Gretchen was back in town. "She staying with Dougie and I," I said to Dawson's question. I looked at his eyes and I knew he was wondering what was going to happen between him and Gretchen.

OCC: So does anyone have any ideas they want to say for this story. I'm still trying out what I want to happen with Dawson/Gretchen.

Megan
Old 07-25-2003, 01:08 PM
Total Fan

OOC: well megan, i thought, that dawson and gretchen could come back together! they're both witness to a marriage, so they come back together in a way like this! what you mean?-

Joey

"yeah, shes'sgonna stay with both of them! that's what pacey told me!" i said and saw in dawson's eyes, that he still had feelings for her! i'll talk to him later! that was just the wrong place!

OCC: well guys, i'm going to holidays for about 2 weeks! if anyone could take joey for the time, it would be great! i might be able to visit the site once in a week, but i'm not sure about that! i just want to tell you, that i won't the marriage gonna begin WITHOUT me! please! do me that fav! i know, i'm a little bit selfish, but i just think, i should post as joey when the wedding days comming! maybe you can post like this, that when i'm back the wedding's in a few days, and not in a few week like now! thanks! and don't forget, post as joey!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 07-27-2003, 01:36 PM
Master Fan

OOC - I don't really have any idea for the D/G pair right now. Maybe discuss some unresolved issues they didn't know they had, have a fight and make up at the wedding or just before it. Just an idea...
Or they could be friends and slowly become closer.

Doug

Dawson looks clearly uncomfortable discussing Gretchen, I know they dated but I thought it was all in the past. "Why don't you guys come over tonight, we could all have dinner together. That will give us the occasion to catch up and share Joey and Pacey's most embarassing moments." I grin.
Old 07-28-2003, 05:51 AM
Master Fan

Pacey

I stayed and heard as Doug asked them for tonight!
"Yeah, why not? It will be the perfect moment for you Dougie to ridicule me!huh?"
Doug looked at me and did a malicious smile.
But, I was okay for this little funny night...

ETA: sorry, but i didn't find some others things to say right now! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Old 07-28-2003, 01:04 PM
Extreme Fan

Dawson

I saw Gretchen walk in and it took my breath away. I wasn't sure were the feeling stood between the two of us, but i had a feeling that my feeling of the past were still there. "Sure that would be a great idea," I said to Doug's comment before looking back at Gretchen. I knew I was starring I just couldn't hope it. I was trying to figure out where things stood.

OCC: Okay I was thinking maybe Dawson and Gretchen could talk after the get together at doug's place and then we will just take it from there.

jack

"that will be a great idea," I said. I looked around at the group it was great to see everyone back together again, but I couldn't hope but feel like a pieace was missing with out Jen. "How about we head over to my place now. We could get the gril going, and just have some fun." I said.

OCC: just trying to get this game moving a bit. The wedding won't be for a while though.
Old 07-29-2003, 12:53 PM
Master Fan

OOC - A D/G talk is a good thing.

Doug

"Yeah, let's go! Everybody knows where our house is?" I ask laughing but I'm not sure about Dawson though, I doubt he knows where we're living now. And the look he gave to my little sister when she arrrived is priceless , I bet I was right to think there still was some feelings between them because she looked at him the same way.

Gretchen

Pacey and I enter and the first thing my mind tells me is 'Dawson is there'. I didn't expect him to be here so soon. Being the oh-so-busy TV show writer I thought he would be here a day before the ceremony or something like that. And now we have to spent the evening together with everybody else at Doug's, which also is my current temporary place.
I great everybody as Pacey starts to do the same.
Old 07-29-2003, 06:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Dawson

I didn't have a clue on where Jack and Doug were living. "Would anyone be able to ride with me I have no clue on where to go?" I asked. Hoping that Gretchen would come with me so that I could have a moment to talk to here alone.

Joey doing a fill in.

I was glad to be going back to Doug's house I figured the informal setting would be great to relax in. I moved in closer to Pacey allowing myself to take in the moment. "Hey Gretchen would you mind riding with Dawson to saw him where they live?" I asked. I could tell that Dawson wanted some alone time with her, and I figured why not help out.
Old 08-01-2003, 12:53 PM
Master Fan

Gretchen

I'm a little nervous but I don't let it show "Sure, why not? I don't even have a car because I came with Pacey so it'll be easier."
I give a little wave at the others as I follow Dawson to his car in silence.

Doug

I take Jack's hand and we walk quielty to his car, I give him a little kiss and a smile before turning around and going back to my own car.
I wouldv'e love to be with him right now in his car but letting mine here was not really safe. Even here in quiet Capeside it was risky to let a police car alone all night in the middle of nowhere.