Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-04-2004, 11:49 AM
Total Fan

Gretchen

i smiled. "well could be... maybe you'll be the men... we never know how it can ends, right!?" i asked him seriously. the imagination to be married with dawson was a good feeling. it felt like it would be the right thing... but i didn't want to think about that right now. as we were there i got out of the car and looked around. it doesn't seem like there's someone in the house "do you think they already went to the room to make everything clear and sure that everythings alright!?" i asked him.
Avi: Erin
Old 03-04-2004, 04:22 PM
Master Fan

Pacey

"I agree," I smile faintly. "Dawson is completely head over heels for my sister. When we were talking last night, it was as if the world would crumble if he couldn't be with her."
Old 03-04-2004, 08:19 PM
Extreme Fan

ooc: Vi was that post suppose to bed Doug talking?

Dawson

I smiled at the thought of us being together. As we walked out of the car I wrapped my arms around her giving her a gentle kiss on the lips before saying, "I don't know. Do you want me call his cell?
Old 03-05-2004, 06:07 AM
Total Fan

Gretchen

i smiled as he wrapped his arms around me. "oh no... let's just go and see if they're maybe at pacey's restaurant... i'm sure they're there" i said and went back to the car, hand in hand with dawson.
Old 03-05-2004, 06:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by kidatheart83:
<STRONG>ooc: Vi was that post suppose to bed Doug talking?</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Yes it was! That's what happens with me and names sometimes...
Old 03-05-2004, 08:12 PM
Extreme Fan

ooc: it's okay I thought so but wanted to make sure.

Jack

"From the moment they laid eyes on each other again I got the feeling that nothing was going to hold them back. Gretchen just needs a good guy and Dawson is that," I said as we drove into town.

Dawson

We walked hand in hand to the car. As I open the door for her I leaned in for a gentle kiss. "Can we just stay her all day?" I asked being totaly drawned into her smile and eyes.
Old 03-06-2004, 04:56 AM
Total Fan

Gretchen

"no, we can't..." i said kissing him again and again. "you know i'd love to, but we have to help joey and pacey. it's their wedding and i really wish them the most beautiful wedding ever!" i smiled. "after the wedding i'm all yours." i gently kissed him.
Old 03-07-2004, 04:30 PM
Extreme Fan

Dawson

"How about tonight your all mine," I said playful as I kissed her gentle on the lip. "We can crawl up into my old put but a movie on and spend the night in each other arms." I said with an innocene smile.
Old 03-08-2004, 05:54 AM
Total Fan

Gretchen

i laughed. "oh well... that sounds not bad" and looked at him. "but which movie do you wanna watch, or don't we even get to see the movie because we only have eyes for each other?" i asked him innocent back. i played with his jacket button.
Old 03-08-2004, 06:52 AM
Extreme Fan

Dawson

I wrap my arms around her waist pulling her closer to me. " if you can keep your eyes off me for an hour in a half maybe I let u preview my new movie," I said playful as I moved my face closer to her. "It's a story about a boy frist love that he loses, but now I'm thinking might have to change the ending." I said playful as I kissed her on the nose.
Old 03-08-2004, 11:18 AM
Total Fan

Gretchen

i laughed. "nah, i don't think that's possible! you know, not looking at you, that's really hard..." i said also playful. "but well, i think it just need to be a really good movie, so i can concentrade myself on the movie." he kissed my nose and i smiled. "shall we go now? i know you want to stay here the whole day, i want that, too, but we should go."
Old 03-08-2004, 11:27 AM
Extreme Fan

hears the new theard

part 2

[ 03-08-2004: Message edited kidatheart83 ]
Old 05-31-2004, 12:39 PM
Master Fan

hey

i got a new computer. the one i was waiting for. i'm so sorry i haven't post here lately but i sent a Pm to kidatheart 5 weeks ago explaining what was going on with my computer. so if pacey's still free...i'm not against to play him again.