Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-01-2004, 12:11 PM
Master Fan

Doug

I smile as he sits beside me and I can't help but kiss him. That's going to be a perfect day, I'm sure of it. "So," I say as I break the kiss. "Are we ready to go?"
Old 03-01-2004, 08:21 PM
Extreme Fan

Dawson

I didn't know what to say to her. I thought it was bad but not that bad. "Will I can understand the fact of him not wanting to let you go. Any guy in thier right mind would want to hold on to you forever," I said as I gentle brushed a strand of hair from her face. "As for selling your things that it so wrong, and u know since I've been out in Hollywood I got a trainer I could prob kick his butt for you," I said with a smile.

Jack

"as ready as I well be," I said not really wanting to leave his arm. I knew we would have the rest of the day together and it felt nice we hadn't had one in a long time. "Who's car should we take?"
Old 03-02-2004, 10:39 AM
Total Fan

Gretchen

i smiled then i turned myself more to him. "oh really!? you would do that!?" i asked him, but didn't wait for him to answer.... i just kissed him. i don't know what happend to myself in this moment, but it just felt right... i was ready... yeah, ready!
Avi: Erin
Old 03-02-2004, 11:23 AM
Extreme Fan

Dawson

I leaned in a deepen the kiss before pulling back and saying, "Are you sure this is what you want?" I didn't want her to do anything she didn't want, and I really didn't want to rush it. At the same time though her kisses were so great that I wouldn't be human if I didn't want another one.
Old 03-02-2004, 11:39 AM
Total Fan

Gretchen

"i'm sure..." i smiled. "i wasn't that sure for a long time..." i kissed him again.
Old 03-02-2004, 11:55 AM
Extreme Fan

Dawson

kissing her now felt so different from when I was 18. Everything felt right between us. I Fell back onto the blanket and pulled her on top of me. I stopped kissing her for a moment and said, "I never thought I would feel something like this. I was starting to beleive I was meant to be alone for the rest of my life. I was wrong though." I kissed her gentle on the lips.
Old 03-02-2004, 12:36 PM
Total Fan

Gretchen

"oh damn you were wrong... totaly wrong!!" i laughed and kissed him again. i stopped after a really long time. "you know... even if i'm older than you, i don't care... because at the moment i've got the feeling you're the one who's older." i smiled. it was true... he just so growed up... and it was right to be with him. i took a strawberry and put it into my mouth... "what one, too!?" then i put it in his mouth and kissed him at the same time.
Old 03-02-2004, 06:13 PM
Master Fan

Doug

"We should take yours since my car is parked behind it," we are quiet for a moment. "So, looks like romance is in the air, with Pacey and Joey getting married and Dawson and Gretchen... getting so close."
Old 03-02-2004, 06:35 PM
Extreme Fan

Dawson

"Yummy," I said as she pulled away from the kiss, "and the strawberry wasn't that bad either." I sat up on the blanket holding Gretchen on my lap. I took another strawberry and feed it to her before I said, "At this very moment I don't feel so grown up. When every I'm around you I feel like that little kid who has this huge crush on his best friend older sister."

Jack

"I'm glad romance is in the air," I said as I got into the driver seat of my car. "Last night I was talking to Gretchen, and I got the feeling that pretty soon Dawson and Gretchen are going to be more then friends. Which I have to say I'm very happy about. They desever to be happy with one another." I looked at him knowing that the love I felt for him was prob what Gretchen felt for Dawson.
Old 03-03-2004, 05:30 AM
Total Fan

Gretchen

i laughed. "oh no... you shouldn't feel like that... you really grew up... believe me, otherwise i wouldn't want to be together with you" i smiled. he feed me as well and we had a really great time. after kissing, huggin and feeding i looked on my watch. "oh no... i have to go, i promised joey and pacey to help them for the wedding..." i said kissing him softly. "why don't you come with me!?" i asked him. "you know... then we don't have to leave each other"
Old 03-03-2004, 08:13 AM
Extreme Fan

Dawson

"Yeah that would be great. Then maybe we can go catch a movie or something tonight?" I asked as I started to pack the stuff up. Truthfully I didn't want to leave just yet, but these two weeks were all about making sure the wedding was perfect.
Old 03-03-2004, 03:07 PM
Total Fan

Gretchen

"yeah... that'd be great!" i smiled, then helped him pack up the stuff and we walked back to the car. i took his one hand and then we drove to pacey and joey. "i hope this wedding's gonna be perfect..."
Old 03-03-2004, 08:44 PM
Extreme Fan

Dawson

"I'm sure the wedding is going to be perfect," I said as we took the long way though Capeside. I was ready yet to be with people I wanted to spend some alone time with Gretchen. "So did u ever think ur little bro would be married before u?"
Old 03-04-2004, 07:04 AM
Total Fan

Gretchen

i laughed. "no... i always thought it would be me who first gonna be married.. but as i see i thought wrong. i think i bet once with him about this..." i said smiling. "but i'm glad he's the first one now... in fact it's better... then he can tells me how it feels to be married."
Old 03-04-2004, 10:10 AM
Extreme Fan

Dawson

"Well when you do get married the guy that gets to spend the rest of his life with you will be one of the luckest man in the world," I said as I held her hand. Part of me hoped to be that man, but I didn't want to say it just yet. I wasn't really sure where we stood.