Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-11-2004, 10:38 PM
Extreme Fan

OOC: I'm really sorry to do this, but I must pull out of this RP. I thought I could keep it up with school, but do to school and life I've had cut my computer time down to checking my email and doing school work. I'm sorry and if you guys wish to keep it going please do so.

Megan
Old 02-23-2004, 05:37 AM
Total Fan

ok... thanks! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

so guys, i'd propse to reanimate this rp!!! let's don't give up j/p.... and dawson and gretchen and all the other couples... c'mon and play [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Avi: Erin
Old 02-26-2004, 05:14 PM
Master Fan

Pacey

Joey said rain would be depressive. "well, rain isn't that bad. i like the scent of rain." i said. she smiled and leaned to kiss me then looked at me. "what?" i asked.

-----------------------

Sam's right. we needa go on with it.

Old 02-27-2004, 03:42 AM
Total Fan

Joey

i leaned in and kissed him. "nothin'" i said. "i just thought again about our wedding and how exciting it is to marry you" i smiled. "the past few years were so nice and i want to spend the rest of my life with you... i can't wait to say 'yes i will'" i laughed. "ok, back to the wedding. what do we need, too!?" i asked. "we got the cake, the dresses, the bride maids and the best men and uhm.. omg., flowers! we need flowers.." i said and looked around. "what sort of flowers do you want!? i'd propose some white ones!" i grined.
Old 02-27-2004, 06:08 AM
Master Fan

OOC: Well I'm back now [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

But how do I do without my Dawson and Jack? They are like the other part of myself ( [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] )
Old 02-27-2004, 06:16 AM
Total Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] i don't know where they are! [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 02-27-2004, 06:29 AM
Master Fan

They went away on holidays [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

Seriously though, without Megan I myself can't go on, I'm in need of new Dawson and Jack [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 02-27-2004, 11:45 AM
Total Fan

ok... as i said in the other rp, i can take dawson here, too! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] or should i take jack? maybe jack's better, because dawson and joey, they're talking a lot... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-27-2004, 01:27 PM
Master Fan

Okay so after talking to each other Sam and I decided to exchange characters. She's taking Gretchen and me I'm taking Dawson.

Which means that we are now like this:

Dawson -> Vi
Gretchen -> Sam
Pacey -> Crazy
Joey -> Sam
Jack ->
Doug -> Vi
Andie -> Sam

So we still need a Jack.
Old 02-28-2004, 10:22 PM
Extreme Fan

okay things are slowing down with school work for this sem. my math class is pretty much over, and class work is much more able to handle. after telling myself I don't have to kill myself for a 4.0 I'm redid some of my studying time and cute back a bit. So if you guys like I can re take Dawson and Jack.

Megan
Old 02-29-2004, 06:02 AM
Total Fan

oh that's cool megan [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] i really hoped you can come back [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-29-2004, 07:01 PM
Extreme Fan

Dawson

I poured Gretchen a cup of coffee as I handed her the creamer and some suger. I wasn't sure how she liked it so I just allowed her to make it. "Do you want to talk about the phone call last night, or just act like it never happened?" I asked as I poured myself a coffee.

Jack

We finished up breakfast with Amy and I went off to get her ready for her play date. After packing her up and sending her off I went to find Doug in the back yard. "hey sexy," I said playful as I sat down next to him.
Old 03-01-2004, 05:52 AM
Total Fan

Gretchen

"thanks." i said as he gave me some cup of coffee. "uhm well..." i said and pulled my hair behind my ear. "... i mean, this phone call was just.. weird." i said and looked at him. "you know, if you wanna talk about it..."
Old 03-01-2004, 08:22 AM
Extreme Fan

Dawson

"it's up to you if you want to talk about it. I don't want to force you into anything you don't want to talk about," I said as I leaned back onto the blanket. I looked into her eyes and noticed a pain I wish I could take away.
Old 03-01-2004, 10:54 AM
Total Fan

Gretchen

"well... that was my ex boyfriend." i said and sighed. "our realationship was at first really great, but then,.. i don't know what happend, he just made me feel bad about anything and when i broke up with him, he began to want me back... he'd do anythink to get me back. he wanted to come to capeside and discuss something with me, but i just don't want to see him or something like that. before i came here, he sold my things... because he needed some money... unbelievable, i know!" i said, shaking my head. "that's why i lost a bit of the faith in realationships..." i told dawson.