Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-16-2004, 05:57 PM
Master Fan

Doug

"That sounds like a wonderful idea." I smile back at Jack. Since amy arrived in our lives we've had less time for ourselves and it has been hard sometimes.

Gretchen

I get out of the car and smell the salty air. It feels so relaxing. I watch Dawson get out of the car himself. "You're right it's magical," I turn my gaze back to the empty beach. "Now let's find a great spot! I'm hungry."
Old 01-17-2004, 11:54 AM
Extreme Fan

Jack

I was glad that he agreed to spending the day together. "Should we stay in or go out?" I asked.

Dawson

I took the basket and blanket from the back street I carried the blanket on top of the basket as we walked down the beach. I found a nice cozy little spot a little above the water edge. I put the blanket on the sand before slipping off my shoes and sitting the on the blanket. "Would u like some coffee?" I asked.
Old 01-20-2004, 03:49 AM
Master Fan

Doug

"Why don't we go outside? It's a beautiful day today." I smile and watch out the window.

Gretchen

I sit on the blanket, slip off my shoes putting them beside Dawson's "You know I can't live without coffee," I laugh. "It's a miracle I didn't try to kill you this morning without this morning coffee in my system."
Old 01-20-2004, 02:41 PM
Master Fan

Pacey

we ate and then we just jumped out of the bed . took a shower and here we are...we're sitting on the table talking about the wedding
"sweety, you have to choose. "

Old 01-20-2004, 06:21 PM
Extreme Fan

Jack

"I think I show in the paper about a small little craft fiar going on in town. Wanna go to that?" I asked.

Dawson

As I laughed I couldn't have felt better that we were able to be normal around each other. "I guess I better get you a cup soon then," I said with a smile as I poured the coffee into a mug. "Do you want anything in it?"
Old 01-21-2004, 06:08 AM
Total Fan

Joey

"gosh pace, i don't know which dresses i should take for my bridesmaids! i mean, whic color would you choose?" i laughed. "we haven't that much money for this hole wedding!" i said a little sad.
Avi: Erin
Old 01-25-2004, 02:50 PM
Master Fan

pacey

"what about baby blue?" i laughed. but i saw the sad face. "hey Jo...don't worry, you chose, don't look at the price, and i'll pay it! " i said . "but, it doesn't mean you 'd buy for millions!" i added with a smile

Old 01-26-2004, 06:21 AM
Total Fan

Joey

"no pace.. i don't want you to pay for everything! look, the most important thing is, that we have each other... the other things are not that important! i'll chose a nice dress, which isn't that expensive!" i stood up from my chair and sat on his leggs and kissed him, while i hugged him with my arms. "you're the sweetest person i know!" i smiled.
Old 01-27-2004, 04:00 PM
Master Fan

she came and kissed me. "hey, you know what? i want an ice cream!" what about it?"

Old 01-28-2004, 04:49 AM
Master Fan

OOC: I'm sorry for not posting lately but honestly I'm way too tired and depressed to post anything good. I really don't feel like rolepaying and I'm sorry to let you down like this [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Could someone be nice and fill in for me for some days?
Old 02-01-2004, 12:29 PM
Total Fan

Joey

we kissed and i looked at him. "uhm.. no! i think i had enough ice-cream yesterday evening and night!" i smiled and as he walked into the kitchen, i walked behind him and hugged him from the back. "but i want something other!" i laughed.
Old 02-11-2004, 06:02 AM
Master Fan

Pacey

she laughed. "oh girl" i laughed. i tuned and i kissed her. "know what? we should talk about the wedding sweety. i thought you were so excited !" i kissed her again.

Old 02-11-2004, 06:19 AM
Total Fan

Joey

"yeah... i am! well, i thought about the speech. what do you think if we both first write our own speech and then agree with the pason's one!?" i asked him and kissed him. "i think i need to take a shower and then drive again to the party room to finish the decoration. will you come with me?"
Old 02-11-2004, 06:22 AM
Master Fan

Pacey

i kissed her. "yeah, that's a good idea sweety" i kissed her again."i'll go with you but only if i can take the shower with you!" [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 02-11-2004, 06:29 AM
Total Fan

Joey

"aww... that's an extortion... but i'll aloud it to you!" i laughed and pulled him under the shower. we had a lot of fun [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] and then we got ready and got into the car. "only 2 weeks pace! do you think we'll have luck with the weather!? i don't want it to rain... that would be so depressive!" i said.