Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-04-2004, 07:14 AM
Total Fan

Joey

when i woke up, i lyied in pacey's arms. "good morning my dear!" i said and kissed him softly to wake him up. "i go and make some breakfast..." i walked out into the kitchen and made some toast and eggs.. when i came back, i brought the breakfast with me on a tablet... "here's some breakfast!" i smiled and went into the warm bed again. "ok, let's see... we've got coffee, milk, some eggs and of course toast! what do you want!?" i asked him.
Avi: Erin
Old 01-04-2004, 12:58 PM
Master Fan

pacey

joey brought the breakfast "hey darling, oh it's so kind of you" i kissed her. she asked what i would take. "some eggs and coffe with milk"

Old 01-04-2004, 01:11 PM
Total Fan

Joey

"oh well you know, i'm a kind person!" i said and laughed. "ok... here you go!" i gave his coffee and a plate with some eggs. "well.. when will you tread me like a princess and bring some breakfast into bed!?" i asked and smiled.
Old 01-04-2004, 03:16 PM
Master Fan

OOC: I'm back Before posting, just asking. It's still night for Doug, Gretchen, Jack and Dawson but morning already for Pacey and Joey... where are Doug and Gretchen standing? Do I post as during the night and continue with our conversation or post as the morning and don't finish them?
Old 01-04-2004, 08:16 PM
Extreme Fan

ooc: I guess we can finish doug/Gretchen/Jack/Dawson conv with like one more post and then everything can move to the morning. Kind of just like a wrapped up you know.
Old 01-05-2004, 12:56 PM
Master Fan

OOC: Okay.

Doug

"Well I guess you'll just have to be that for her, if you kow that's what she wants." I look at the darken sky. "Well it was nice talking to you Dawson but it's guetting late." I stand up, feeling how tired I am. "Have a goodnight. And don't give up." I wink and after he said his goodbye and start walking away, I walk to my bedroom.

Gretchen

I listen carefully to Jack. He always gives good advices. "I guess you're right Jack." I look at the ceiling starting to think, then not wanting to anymore. "You know what Jack, I'm tired. It was an highly emotional day, if you don't mind I'd like to go to bed."
Old 01-05-2004, 01:48 PM
Extreme Fan

ooc; Okay I'm going to jump to the morning now

Dawson

I double checked the basket to make sure I had everything for breakfast this morning. I thing of coffee, some bagels, a thing of OJ, to glasses, and two apples. I got out of my car and walked up to the front door I rang the door bell.

Jack

After taking a nice long run this morning I took a relaxing shower before heading down to start the breakfast. I looked out the front window and saw Dawson sitting in the car. "Hey Gretchen Dawson's hear," I said before I noticed him walking up to the door.
Old 01-07-2004, 12:46 PM
Master Fan

Gretchen

"I'm coming!" I yell to Jack. Okay, I'm ready to face him, I am absolutely ready. I have to remind myself or else I won't go. I am ready.
It's not that I'm not ready, but now I feel kind of bad for leaving Dawson so abruptly last night. I had no right to take out my anger on him when he was not the one I was angry at. Of course the situation already is bizarre between the two of us but I hope last night won't make it even weirder than it already is.
Old 01-07-2004, 01:30 PM
Extreme Fan

Dawson

When gretchen opened the door I couldn't help but smile at her. After last night conv with Doug I had decided to just be here for he when she needed it. I leaned in and gave her a hug. Part of me wanted to kiss her but I knew shouldn't. "You ready?" I asked

Jack

As I set the table for Doug, Amy and myself I yelled up to Doug. "You guys ready yet?" I smiles when I noticed Dawson hugging Gretchen and knew everything would be okay.

[ 01-07-2004: Message edited kidatheart83 ]
Old 01-09-2004, 04:28 AM
Master Fan

Gretchen

Part of me felt happy when Dawson hugged me and part of me felt uneasy. The bigest part feels relieved that he isn't angry with me.
"I'm ready," I smile. I think I'm ready now to have a good day, and have fun with Dawson this morning, thinking about anything makes me scared and angry and I don't want to so I'm not going to think about it today.

Doug

I take Amy in my arms and go to the kitchen with her. "Yes, we are ready." I kiss Doug and put Amy down. "We are, aren't we honey?" I tell her. I never imagined that this little girl, that wasn't really my own daughter only by adoption, would make me so happy. It's incredible how much her and Jack bring into my life.
Old 01-09-2004, 09:42 PM
Extreme Fan

Dawson

As we walked to the car I had a hard time holding myself back from holding her hand. I knew it wasn't the right time though, and that right now she needed more then anything a good friend. One that I knew I could be to her. I open the car door for her before getting in on the driver side. I pulled out of the drive way before saying, "I thought maybe we could have breakfast have the beach this morning."

Jack

As I watched Amy and Doug together it made me feel so much joy. I couldn't have asked for Doug to be a better father to Amy then he was. Nor would I want him to be any different. I put the pancakes on the table before saying, "So whats your plans for today?"
Old 01-10-2004, 06:16 PM
Master Fan

pacey

"uh...let me think about it..."i kissed her" know what? i'll bring your the breakfast every morning by now" i smiled and kissed her again

Old 01-12-2004, 08:20 AM
Master Fan

Gretchen

"I think that's a great idea." The sun was starting to shine and everything seemed to be perfect. "Things are so calm in the morning here, don't you think so?" I don't know why but somehow being here with him in his car, ready to go have breakfast at the beach, feels right.

Doug

"Well, I don't have any." I take some pancakes. "I have to work tonight as you know, that's it. Do you want to do something special today?"
Old 01-12-2004, 11:09 AM
Total Fan

Joey

we kissed and when he told me, he would bring me from now on every morning breakfast i smiled. "uuhhh.... not bad! i like that thought. ok, deal! you know, i think you tread me like a princess. i start to like it!" i kissed him back and layed back. i took some toast and put some butter on it.
Old 01-12-2004, 06:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Dawson

"yeah," I said as a smiled at her. "Morning here as so different then morning in LA it's something that I've missed so much over the years. Morning her hold some kind of....magic," I said as I found the right words. "It's almost as though the day doesn't start until later," I said as I pulled into the parking lot of the beach. No one was around yet I was happy about it. It gave some time for me and Gretchen to talk.

Jack

"Will Amy has a play date today with her friend Todd from day care. So I was thinking maybe we could go do something," I said with a smile as I sat down at the table across from Doug.