Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-25-2004, 06:08 AM
Elite Fan

Darrah

I was a little releaved when he suggested that we do something else besides sex. I was beginning to think that was all that he was keeping me around for. That was not a nice thought at all. Just the thought of being out with him, being seen in public was enough to make me feel ten times better. "We could just go out for a walk or something. Do something that normal couple's do with one another. Do you realise that we have never even been seen with one another in public before? As a couple I mean."

It's Elementary my dear Watson
Old 01-25-2004, 06:12 AM
Master Fan

Damien

"Ok then we could do that." I took her hand and smiled. "I want to let you know. I am not keeping you around just for sex. Sure I love it when we have it but that is not the reason. If you want we don't have to do that for awhile if you want." Ok Damien Walker you giving up sex would be one hell of a challenge. "So do you want to catch a movie what do you want to see Butterfly Effect, Lord of The Rings Return of The King or Cheaper By The Dozen?"

[ 01-25-2004: Message edited The Survivor ]
Old 01-25-2004, 06:17 AM
Elite Fan

Darrah

It made me feel a little better hearing him say that. "Thanks for saying that. I was beginning to think that sex was all that we had in common." And then had to laugh when he said that he would even be willing to give it up. I doubted that he could even last a day without getting any. "Never fear. I wouldn't make you give up sex. I...ummm...like that time as well." I turned red. I wasn't used to even talking like this. "Maybe we could see a comedy." I said totally changing the subject. Seeing a movie that would have little to do with sex was probably going to be a good idea.

Old 01-25-2004, 06:29 AM
Elite Fan

Oops, sorry Dana

Jack

"Ciara? She and I are just friends." I had never even noticed that she liked me in that way. Maybe girls could see things that guys can't. "I don't want to talk about Ciara for the moment. I want to talk about us and the kissing. I wanted to talk with you about it weeks ago but, you didn't want to. We should have talked about it then and it would have caused none of these problems. I liked kissing you Tatum. I liked it a lot."

Old 01-25-2004, 06:49 AM
Elite Fan

Jack

"So, we should just forget about this whole thing that is between us then? Just decide that life is too hard and that there are too many complications." And she didn't need to remind me about the way that Ciara had reacted when I had told her that Tatum and I would be sharing a place. She had not been very happy at all. I was feeling caught between the two of them. "Maybe you and Ciara just need to get to know one another a little better. I am sure that you would have heaps in common."

Old 01-25-2004, 06:58 AM
Elite Fan

Jack

"Sorry? Did I just hear you say that you had feelings for me?" I knew that she hated being teased but she had taken me by surprise when she said that. I raised a hand and ran it down her cheek. "I have feelings for you as well." I leaned closer and put an arm around her shoulders and brought her closer to me. "So, what does this mean then? We pretend like nothing has happened or should we see where these feelings take us?"

Old 01-25-2004, 09:15 AM
Addicted Fan

Imogen

Okay so being dragged off in some direction because of a phone call wasn't what I expected.

It was probably Anna. After the call before that seemed the most likely thing. And if something had happened I say we go now. Which we were doing. So I guess I say nothing.
Old 01-25-2004, 11:50 AM
Elite Fan

Dante

"Kayci I am trying to get you to see that no matter what you say or you think you can never accept me and all my faults." I say to her. "I make mistakes. A lot. Some are really stupid and really bad. Killing the wrong person or killing someone in general. And others are just pointless. You will never be able to accept all of that. Will you?" I ask her praying she says she can.

Travis

"Yeah actually." I say to her as I decide against fighting with her to throw it away. I have more. I wait until she comes back out. "You're gonna want to hear this." I say, my speech slurred. When she looks at me I let it out. "You." I say to her.

Sage

I watch Jared leave. I know where he was going. I walk along and finally spot him where we first met. Stepping over I stand beside him. "Flashbacks aren't going to fix this Jared." I say to him from beside him. He knows that.

Dash

"Whoa." I say as I push her away from me. "Kevin?" I ask her. "Kevin Kevin?" I ask, repeating the name of a guy who used to be in our gang. I don't get it. "You and...and Kevin?" I ask her in shock. This does not make any sense. Kevin and I used to be best friends and now him and Loila had something...

Benji

"Ok." I hang up the phone and look at Imogen as we get in my car. "Clay shot Zeke and he's trying to frame it on Anna." I say to her as I start the engine and drive down to Sooz's apartment where Anna said she was. I look at Imogen. "Sorry to ruin your fair." I tell her.

Clay

I climb up the fire escape to Sooz's apartment and jump in the wndow. Looking at Anna. "Hey love." I say to her with a grin as I brush some glass off me. I did jump through a closed window. "Wow...rough fall." I say to her with a smile.
I'm Shellie's new boyfriend, and I'm out of my mind. You ever so much as talk to Shellie again, you even think her name, and I'll cut you in ways that'll make you useless to a woman.-My Superman, Dwight
Old 01-25-2004, 11:59 AM
Elite Fan

Kayci
I waited for him to leave, but he didn't. I thought he'd get pissed at what I said. "Dante, I know you better then anyone. So I'm well aware of a lot of things that you do." I think. "And despite all that, I still want to be with you." I tell him. God, who else does he know that will actually take the time to get to know him and love his as much as I do? Not a lot of people, let me tell you.

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 01-25-2004, 12:05 PM
Elite Fan

Dante

I run my fingers through my hair and close my eyes. I need to tell her. I need her to know. She has to know the truth. I feel anger and fear building up inside of me. "I did it!" I yell at her. As I lower my hands I look down and then at her, swallowing hard. "I...did it. I killed her." I say softly to her.
I'm Shellie's new boyfriend, and I'm out of my mind. You ever so much as talk to Shellie again, you even think her name, and I'll cut you in ways that'll make you useless to a woman.-My Superman, Dwight
Old 01-25-2004, 12:21 PM
Elite Fan

OOC: I think I'm going back to bed... [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img]

Kayci
"Wh-what?" I looked at him. I couldn't beleive it. He had to be lying. He was just testing me. Wasn't he? No, he was definetely telling the truth. I couldn't even look at him anymore. "Why did you lie to me?" I shook my head. My head was spinning, I couldn't even think straight. I didn't even want to wait around for him to answer, I couldn't stand next to him any longer. He knows I hated being lied to, especially when it's someone that I really care about. Like him. "I really don't have anything to say to you anymore. I think it's best if you just leave now." First, I wouldn't let him go. Now, I've given up.

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 01-25-2004, 12:40 PM
Master Fan

Jared

I looked at Sage as she came up next to me. "I know. I shouldnt have done this. I shouldnt have betrayed everyone. I shouldnt have betrayed you." I looked at her as I took her hand. "Once I find out who killed my grandmother and kill him or her. You can turn me over to Zeke and he can kill me. But before you do that I want you to know when I told you I loved you. It wasn't a lie. I do, and it will never stop." I let go of her hand and turned to go back to my car.
Old 01-25-2004, 12:54 PM
Addicted Fan

Imogen

"What?" That didn't sound good. "My fair is less important than that." Because wow. That's never good. I mean when Benji talked to Anna first he said that she could handle it. It looked like she couldn't. "I say you drive faster."
Old 01-25-2004, 02:20 PM
Elite Fan

Dante

I look at her, a stray tear running down my face as I drop my hands in defeat. "See." I say to her. "I told you. You can't handle the truth." I grab my bag from the ground and look at her. "You can;t love me anymore." With that said I give her one final look. "I did it to protect you." I say to her. Turning around I head for the door.

Sage

For the first time in my life I was letting my emotions hang out on my sleeve. I watch him walk away and turn to face him. "Run." I say to him. When he looks at me. "I have to turn you in...Jared. But you can run first." I say to him. "Just leave. Now. And never come back." I tell him. "Please." I say softly.

Benji

I look at her. "Yeah good idea." I say as I slam my foot on the gas. Driving down the road as fast as I can I finally stop short in front of Sooz's apartment. I rush up the steps and to Anna's place. Banging on the door I hear Clay's voice.
Old 01-25-2004, 02:27 PM
Master Fan

Jared

I looked at her. I didn't know what to stay. I choked out looking at her. "Ok if thats what you want. I am going and you will never see me again." I ran to her and looked at her. I then pulled her into for a kiss, we did kiss alot before this was had alittle more feeling and passionate. I felt her tongue onto mine as I tightened my hug. I didnt want to let her go. Ever.