Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-22-2004, 11:55 AM
Addicted Fan

Imogen

"I'm laughing. Okay? I have been known to do it from time to time." I paused. "Well not really."

But it felt good now. It seemed the right time. It was an emotion. You need to give me credit for showing an emotion. "It's just this." I waved an arm to indicate was this was. "It just seems surreal. Very surreal."
Old 01-22-2004, 09:34 PM
Elite Fan

Dante

I look at her. "I don't want to." I whisper to her as I look at her, holding her close to me. I just wanted to kiss her. It felt so good to kiss her, thats all I want its all I need. But I know I can't do it. I know it won't work with us. It can't. It won't be safe or anything like that.

Dash

"Well its freezing out here." I say to her with a smirk. "So I'm sorry if I'm letting the cold get to me." I joke with her as I wrap my arms around her and kiss her harder, and passionatly. The warm water is basically the only thing that is keeping me from turning into some random iscle.

Clay

I chase after her. "I'm sorry, Anna. I am so sorry but.." I dig into my pocket and pull out the handcuffs, slapping them on her wrist I look at her. "You are under arrest for the attempted murder of Zeke Rogers." Hey. I needed to frame someone and she was there.

Benji

I laugh at her and nod. "Hey....any emotion you show is a good one." I say to her with a small smile. Just then the ride starts going around again. When I look around and then back to her as we again, seem to stop at the top. I look at her. "I slipped the guy a 20 to keep us up here for a while." I say to her with a small smile.
I'm Shellie's new boyfriend, and I'm out of my mind. You ever so much as talk to Shellie again, you even think her name, and I'll cut you in ways that'll make you useless to a woman.-My Superman, Dwight
Old 01-23-2004, 12:22 AM
Elite Fan

Just letting everyone know that I am back.

Not too sure where I should put all of my characters

It's Elementary my dear Watson
Old 01-23-2004, 07:32 AM
Master Fan

Eric

I was just walking out of the pub when i see some guy putting handcuffs on Anna. I pull out my gun "Take those of" I say as i put the gun to his(Clays) head. I grab the keys and release Anna "Anna.. go" I said nodding. I bang the gun to his head so he passes out then run away... I just helped someone in Jonnys gang get away... but i knew Anna, she was a nice girl even if she did hang wiht the wrong croud.

Anna

I ran to Sooz place. she wasnt home... I opend the door and locked it after me... I looked around and grabbed the phone and called Benji
Old 01-23-2004, 08:48 AM
Elite Fan

CLay

I fall to the ground when he hits me with his gun. She got away. Why did she get away? I'm going to be in hell for this mistake I know it. I passed out...

Benji

I laugh at her. Smiling. At Imogen when my cell rings. I look at the number. Anna again. I pick up the phone. "What happened?" I ask her, giving Imogen a apologetic look as I wait for Anna's response.

ooc: welcome back Belle! I figured Travis will be at his apartment, sad and lonley because Riley went and she hasnt called him in a few days so he thinks something awful happened to her. So he's depressed. She can have a key to his place and walk in and see him laying on his couch.
I'm Shellie's new boyfriend, and I'm out of my mind. You ever so much as talk to Shellie again, you even think her name, and I'll cut you in ways that'll make you useless to a woman.-My Superman, Dwight
Old 01-23-2004, 01:34 PM
Elite Fan

OOC: Goin' to class. [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Kayci
I hold on to him, my face resting against his chest. Why did things have to be like this? Why were guys so fricken complicated? How the hell can I be in love with him so much, but be mad at him at the same time? I wanted to kiss him again. I don't really see the harm in it. I look back up at him and kiss him again. This time, it was longer, and more passionate.

[ 01-23-2004: Message edited **SuperGirl** ]

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 01-23-2004, 01:51 PM
Master Fan

Alex

"Oh yeah?" Alex asked, quirking a brow. "What makes you so sure?" Alex sat up, folding her arms across her chest. She was mostly toying around with DJ, you know. Getting into his head and things of the sort. But just what made him so sure that she'd come running back? It wasn't like Alex was co-dependent or anything. She was an independent woman (cue the Destiny's Child music). She didn't need a man. But to have DJ there with her did make her life that much better. But still. That woman-y ego of hers was kicking in high gear.

icon credit: spikesbint on LJ
Old 01-23-2004, 03:14 PM
Elite Fan

DJ
I couldn't tell if she was offended or not. But she should know that I was just playing around. "Because...You know you love me." I smiled and kissed her quickly on her cheek. "And if it was the other way around...I'd be running back to you too. You know that." I couldn't stay away from her for too long. I'd miss being with her so much. She has brought so much love and happiness in my life. I know I should probably tell her that and how much she means to me, but I didn't always feel so comfortable being all sappy and everything.

Old 01-23-2004, 03:53 PM
Master Fan

Alex

"I know," she said with a smile. Every defense crumbled as he kissed her cheek. She wasn't mad at him, or anything like that. She just...didn't like her abilities to be independent to be ostracized. She didn't know if that was foolish to even think, but she couldn't help but feel it. "I was just...unsure of what you meant exactly, so, I had to ask. In a round about way." Alex smiled as she laid back down on the ground next to him and planted her chin on his chest. She looked up at him. "I could never stand to be away from you for more than a minute. I don't think I have the strength inside of me to do so."

icon credit: spikesbint on LJ
Old 01-23-2004, 06:16 PM
Elite Fan

DJ
"I more than agree with you." I tell her and run my hand through her hair. I loved touching her hair, it was so soft. "I don't think anything or anyone can really break us apart." Yep, there I go. Getting all sappy, just like I knew I would. "Hey, do you ever wonder why we never got together sooner?" I asked. "I mean, we were friends for so long. I remember I would get so anxious and then frustrated at myself for never telling you how I felt. But I'm so glad that we both came out about it. If we hadn't, I'd probably be so lonely and lost right now." She's all I have, and she knows that.

Old 01-23-2004, 08:20 PM
Elite Fan

Dash

When she kissed me under water I tried to hold my breath as long as I could but damn its hard. Finally resurfacing I look at her. "Not as easy as it seems." I say to her as I take several deep breaths to catch my breath. Felt like my lungs would explode.

Dante

When she kissed me I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her back with every thing that was in me. God I loved her so much. I need her. I want her. I want us. But it can't happen I can't let it. And though I know I should pull away from the kiss, I can;t bring myself to do such a thing. I love her too much.
Old 01-23-2004, 08:56 PM
Elite Fan

Kayci
So, obviously he didn't want to stop either. It just felt so good to kiss him. This is the way it should be. We should be together. If he still didnt want us to be together, then that's his fault. I tried, I really did. He's going to lose the best, and possibly the only person that will ever love him as much as I do. When I pull away, I look up at him and take a deep breath. Might as well say our goodbyes now. "When do you plan on leaving?"

Old 01-24-2004, 02:15 AM
Elite Fan

Riley

I was nervous about what reaction I was going to get from Travis when I saw him again. Especially after the way that we had parted. I pulled the key that he had given me from my pocket. My hand shook as I put the key into the lock. He was going to ask questions. Especially when I took off my sun glasses and showed him the black eye that I had gotten. At least the bruising on my face had gone down although it was still painful to breathe at times. I opened the door slowly and stepped inside. I walkedf towards the living room and saw Travis lying on the couch. His eyes were closed and he looked as though he was asleep. I crept over to him and touched him lightly on the shoulder.

Jack

I hadn't spoken with Tatum since we had fought several days ago. We had avoided one another and had tried not to even be in the apartment at the same time as one another. I walked quietly through, hoping that she wasn't even here at the moment. I pushed open the door and felt it connect with something. Tatum stood on the otherside of the door rubbing her nose. "I am so sorry." I said and went over to her. "Did I break your nose?"

It's Elementary my dear Watson
Old 01-24-2004, 05:46 AM
Master Fan

Anna

"I cant do this benji" I said with a shaking voice.
"he... he's crazy" I said

[ 01-24-2004: Message edited *Joie* ]
Old 01-24-2004, 02:52 PM
Elite Fan

Dash

I felt a smile creep upon my lips when she said I love you. She has said it before but now I feel liks she really means it. "Do you mean it this time?" I ask her as I look at her.

Dante

When she pulled away I look away from her, unable to answer her question. I silently motion to a small dufflebag that is sitting on one of the chairs near us. "Soon." I say softly as I look back to her, I could still feel her lips on mine and all I wanted to do right now was kiss her again and never stop. But I can't.

Travis

I lifted my head when I felt someone touch me. My head was pounding and as I sat up, I crushed several beer cans and a lot of empty liquor bottles surrounding the couch. I had taken up drinking since Riley left me. I thought it would ease the pain, especially since I have not heard from her in so long. I figured when I'm drunk I don't have to remember her or think about it or wonder if she is even alive. Remembering that someone had touched me I casually reached under the couch and pulled the gun from it, slowly standing up I turn around quickly. "Don't move!" i shout to the figure.

Just then I get a good look at who it is. I drop the gun on the couch, and stare in shock..."Riley?" I say softly.

Benji

I listen to Anna, noticing her voice seems rather shaky and see seems uneasy about something. "Crazy?" I ask her. How can a cop be crazy? "What happened Anna?" I ask her, scared of her response.