Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-21-2004, 12:58 AM
Master Fan

Anna

I could not belive he just did that... I looked at Clay ´.. I could not be here right now... "I.... have to go" I said and walked very fast back to the bar. I couldnt do this... I know what benji said but... no

Old 01-21-2004, 03:02 PM
Elite Fan

Zeke

I take her hand as I look at where I was shot. "It-It's ok." I say to her as I take a deep breath. "Don't worry about it. Just in the side." I say to her as I look at the bullet which was now stuck in my side. "I'll be ok...I think." I say to her as I take a deep breath.

Dante

"Don't do that." I say to her as I look at her. "Don't say goodbye like its goodbye forever. Don't act like you'll never see me again." I say softly to her. "I don't want to say goodbye to you..Kayci." I say to her. "Can't we just say see you later? Or is that too much?" I ask her.

Clay

"Anna!" I yell at her as she pratically runs from me. Jumping to my feet I run after her. "Anna!" I yell at her. I chase after her and grab her arm to stop her from running. "WHats wrong? He's your enemy!" I yell at her.
I'm Shellie's new boyfriend, and I'm out of my mind. You ever so much as talk to Shellie again, you even think her name, and I'll cut you in ways that'll make you useless to a woman.-My Superman, Dwight
Old 01-21-2004, 03:20 PM
Addicted Fan

[I've been away. For like two days. And I feel guilty for that. I am far too attached to my computer. Oh and yes. You have open characters? What a surprise! So do I. All of them. Except Imogen. But the others? Very, very open.]

Imogen

I smiled. A smile that seemed to be morphing into something else. A laugh. It almost had a giggle-like quality to it. Why? I'm not sure. Maybe the air was thinner up here that lead to light-headedness and those sort of things. Or possibly because it seemed odd. Benji and I standing here. Only capable of saying the word 'wow' over and over again.
Old 01-21-2004, 03:46 PM
Master Fan

OOC: Am waiting for Kara's post for DJ. And Sibby's post for Vincent. Otherwise, Aedan's in the hopsital bed. Johnny's...in Loila's apartment, but let's just say he left already. So. Right. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

icon credit: spikesbint on LJ
Old 01-21-2004, 04:52 PM
Elite Fan

OOC: Sorry for the wait, MA.

DJ
I looked down at her and smile a little. “I love you too, girl.” Okay, so I didn’t really have to add in the ‘girl’ part…It wasn’t really necessary. But it was a habit of mine though. I kiss her forehead and then go back to eating my burger. I could probably eat about 10 of these if I really wanted to. But I don’t. “This is pretty good. You should be a chef.” I joked, grinning.

Kayci
“Well, honestly…I get worried about you Dante.” I tell him. “When you’re not around, I wonder what you’re doing, and if you’re okay. I know that I’m not your girlfriend or anything so I don’t have to worry about you all the time…But I can’t help it.” I sighed a little. “I’m just scared that one of these days something will happen to you.”

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 01-21-2004, 04:56 PM
Master Fan

Anna

"I know who he is, but...I still wish nothing bad to anyone..." I said.. that must have sounded weird beeing since i'm in one of the gangs. I turn around and look at his hand holding my arm. then at him with a Let go kinda look

Old 01-21-2004, 04:59 PM
Master Fan

Alex

Alex decided to ignore that last part where he added 'girl' onto the 'I love you too'. Alex knew that DJ had never really been told he was loved his entire life. It was a new experience for him, but Alex was glad she the one to share it with him. She couldn't imagine not being told she was loved. Ever. Even from family. Especially from family. It just seemed...ludicrous. Alex looked up at him as he complimented her 'cooking skills', or otherwise, her skills at working a mircowave and reading the instructions on a box. Alex let out a small laugh.

"Oh yes, because instructions are printed all small and tiny. But sometimes they have little diagrams to go with them. And you know, microwaves and those buttons. Boy, I don't know how I ever managed." Alex smirked as she sat up and leaned against the back of the couch. She stared at the ceiling, thinking. She sat for a moment before looking at him again. He was done with the burgers. "Do you want more? I think I only have two left, anyway."

Old 01-21-2004, 05:04 PM
Elite Fan

DJ
“Naw, that’s alright.” I said and shook my head. After only a couple more bites, the burger was gone. Not even a crumb left on the plate. I got up and took the plate with me into the kitchen. Yeah, I wasn’t good at washing dishes either. So I just put it in the dishwasher and walked back over to the couch. I sat on the end of the couch and spread myself out so that my feet were on top of her legs. I crossed my arms and smiled. “Ahh, I could lay down like this all day long, how about you?” I smiled.

Old 01-21-2004, 07:04 PM
Master Fan

Alex

"Um," Alex said as she looked down at his feet on top of her legs, and then down or up his body to meet his eyes. "Right." Alex smiled as she stood up, causing his feet to fall onto the floor. And then, in turn, because the two halves of his body were at two different angles, DJ fell off the couch and onto the floor. Alex broke out into a hysterical laughter. She clutched her abdomen as she curled over and fell back onto the couch, her face going red from the laughing. Tears formed in her eyes and she calmed herself down, spurting out a few laughs. "Are you," snicker, "Okay?"

Old 01-21-2004, 07:11 PM
Elite Fan

DJ
After falling on the floor, I didn’t even bother to get up. I just laid there face down. I turn my head to look up at her. She was laughing uncontrollably. “Yeah, really funny.” I said sarcastically. “Am I alright? Well, I don’t know…I think I might have broken something.” I pouted. I motion for her to come closer. When she does, I pull her arm so that she falls down on the floor next to me. I wrap an arm around her and start tickling her. “Yeah, I’ll give you something to laugh about…” I laughed along with her.

Old 01-21-2004, 07:17 PM
Master Fan

Alex

"ACK!!!" Alex exclaimed as DJ began to tickle her. She tried to fend him off by punching his chest and his arms, but honestly...it was pointless to even try. Even in stature Alex was significantly skinnier and therefore weaker than DJ. She had hardly any muscle mass on her. She had abs. Abs, hips, and calves. That was mostly it. Her upper body strength was zip. Alex continued to beat on him, though regardless of her lack of strength. "Nooooo!" she shouted as he found her ultimate tickle spot. She squirmed and kicked and punched, to no avail. He continued to tickle her until they were both red in the face, out of breath, and tears were streaming down their faces. Well, mostly Alex's. "Oh man. I'm ignoring you from now on," Alex said as she wiped a few laughter tears away and looked over at him.

Old 01-21-2004, 07:28 PM
Elite Fan

DJ
I think I have a little too much power here. I’m so much stronger than she is, and I held her down, tickling her like crazy. I soon begin to simmer down a little bit and I eventually stop. I’m so cruel, I know. “Oh no you won’t.” I tell her and get off from the top of her. “There’s no ignoring me.” I lay back down next to her. I was a little worn out trying to hold her down. “And even if you do end up ignoring me, you’ll always come back. You always do.” I grinned and leaned forward to kiss her.

Old 01-21-2004, 08:18 PM
Elite Fan

Benji

I look beside me at Imogen, a smile playing at the corner of my lips. "Am I seeing what I think I'm seeing?" I ask her. "Is..Is Imogen actually almost laughing?" I ask her with a slight smile. It's a big deal to be present when someone like Imogen actually lets out a slight giggle-like laugh.

Dante

I can't handle this anymore. I love her. I need her. I need her to know that. I walk over to her and put my hands on her face, resting my forehead against hers. I fight the tears threatening to spill over. "God I love you so much." I whisper to her as I take a deep breath. I needed her to know that.

CLay

"I was doing my job!" I yell at her as I tighten my grip on her hand. "What the hell did you expect? He'd kill me in a heartbeat you and I both know that!" I yell. "Especially since I'm a cop!" She knows I'm right.
I'm Shellie's new boyfriend, and I'm out of my mind. You ever so much as talk to Shellie again, you even think her name, and I'll cut you in ways that'll make you useless to a woman.-My Superman, Dwight
Old 01-21-2004, 09:39 PM
Elite Fan

Kayci
I wrap my arms around him when he gets closer. I just wanted to hold on to him. "Then don't leave me." God, if he wasn't going to cry, then I was. My eyes started to water and tears fell down my cheeks. I'd rather him stay and not be with me, then for him to go off and me not know when I'll ever see him again.

Old 01-22-2004, 05:20 AM
Master Fan

Anna

"Let go" I yelled and pulled away and ran back to the bar. Even if he was a cop...he wasnt suppose to just go around shooting people without them doing anything... Zeke was in the other gang but... he would have done the same thing if it was Johnny... so someome else in the gang... like me or Sooz I thought to mycelsf. I'd have to call Benji and say that i couldnt do this