Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-29-2004, 07:49 PM
Elite Fan

Riley

"Of course I want you to meet my brother. I want the two men that matter most to me in the world to meet. I should have taken Sebastian up on his offer to come back home with me. You two could have met then. Did you want me to call him and see if maybe he could come for a visit?"

It's Elementary my dear Watson
Old 01-29-2004, 08:00 PM
Elite Fan

Benji

I laugh at her. Shaking my head in utter shock at the word she just used. "Hang?" I ask her with a light chuckle. It was a very funny thing to think about. Imogen said Hang. I've never said hang before. Well maybe when I was ten or eleven but thats about it. Kind of scary.

Clay

Her words both warmed me and stung me at the same time. She is basically saying that I am no longer alive, that I am dead and have been dead since she walked away. And though I don't think I have any right to disagree with her on that,it doesn't make it any easier to agree.

"C-Cait." I say to her as she hugs me, I was reluctant to wrap my arms around her as well, but eventually decided to give in, and show her I still cared. I hugged her back, for just a moment or so, and slowly pulled away. Our faces were inches apart, I could feel her breath on my face, I could smell the fresh scent of raspberry shampoo in her hair, I could almost taste her lips on mine. We were so close, and as our faces inched closer and closer together..I turned away at the last second.

Zeke

I manage to stand up, and grab my pants from the top drawer of the nightstand beside me, then pull my black t-shirt on. I stand up, a little uneasy at first but I regained my compsure and balance and slip on my sneakers. Grabbing my leather jacket from the chair behind her. "I don't care who shot me." I say to her as I grab my keys from the dresser and head for the door.

I look back to her. "Let it go." I say as I walk out. Ok, that is very unlike me. Normally I would be ragging, and determined to bring down the person who shot me. But now..I don't care. Why don't I care?

Dante

I watched as some women walked into the room and closed the door behind her. She walked over to me and hugged me. Dante? Whos Dante? Is that me? After a second of allowing her to hug me I push her away and stand up, a little bit dizzy but not that bad. "Who-Who's Dante? And who are you?" I ask her as I look at her, leaning against the wall.
I'm Shellie's new boyfriend, and I'm out of my mind. You ever so much as talk to Shellie again, you even think her name, and I'll cut you in ways that'll make you useless to a woman.-My Superman, Dwight
Old 01-29-2004, 08:02 PM
Elite Fan

Travis

I was grateful that she was willing to let me and Sebastian meet. Anyone who is related to someone such as Riley must be an amazing person. To have her blood in them, well its something not many people would get the chance to have. I give her a small smile as I take both her hands in mine and lean in and kiss her. "Make the call." I say to her.
I'm Shellie's new boyfriend, and I'm out of my mind. You ever so much as talk to Shellie again, you even think her name, and I'll cut you in ways that'll make you useless to a woman.-My Superman, Dwight
Old 01-29-2004, 08:07 PM
Elite Fan

Riley

"Okay." I picked up Travis' phone and dialled Seb's number. I had to key in a combination of codes before the call would be put to Sebastian. No one could just call him up. Security measures were tight. I spoke with him for a few moments and then hung up. "He's coming. Said that he is going to make the arrangements and be here as soon as he can. I think that he is looking forward to it." I clapped my hands together. "This is going to be so cool."

It's Elementary my dear Watson
Old 01-29-2004, 08:34 PM
Master Fan

Cait

Cait looked down at the pavement when Clay averted his face from her to avoid a kiss. She let out a sigh as her hands fell to her sides and she looked up at the tops of the skyscrapers surrounding them. There were a few inches of light that managed to sneak past the enormous buildings, but Cait and Clay were standing in shadow. And it seemed like they had been for their entire relationship. Cait shrugged lightly and let her hands slap against her thighs as she brought her eyes back to meet his. He had looked away, so Cait simply stared at him. She knew that underneath all the corrosion and all the wear and tear that showed on Clay's face, he was still the same underneath. It was like his real self was trapped underneath everything, screaming and trying to break free. But couldn't. When he looked back to her, Cait turned her head to look down Broadway.

"I don't know, Clay. I just don't know anything anymore. I don't know why I came back, I can't give you anything, and I honestly don't think that I can help you. I mean, I see you here, standing in front of me. But it's not you. It's some alternative version of you that's taken the place of the Clay I knew before Danny's death." Cait turned to look at him once more. "And I just don't know what to do anymore. I feel that if I left, it'd be the best thing. But I can't leave you now that I've found you. I don't want to abandon you like last time, even though it was the only thing that I could do." Cait paused and then bit on her lower lip slightly, glancing down to the ground. "I don't want to lose you." Cait lifted her eyes again and tilted her head to the side slightly as she viewed a man she no longer recognized but still loved.

icon credit: spikesbint on LJ
Old 01-29-2004, 08:56 PM
Absolute Fan

Paige

Color me confused. I get my jacket and follow him out. "Your not the least bit curious as to who shot you, Zeke? Thats not like you. And its not like you to talk down to me like you just did." I didn't come back to take care of Zeke. I came back to see him. And I told him I would stay as long as he needs me. Which by the looks of it, he doesn't need me any more. Not with the way he sounded. "Lets just go back to your place. You can get some rest. Take a nice bath clean yourself up. You look like *****." I say a bit angerly as I get into the car. I didn't want to get into it with Zeke right now. I'll just wait till he falls to sleep tonight and then head out. I didn't come back for this. I didn't come back to see Zeke get killed.

Scott

I look at her confused. "Baby?" I say softly to myself. I guess she has the wrong idea with us. But oh well. Why waist this. I get into the car and turn on the engine. "Do you want to talk about it?" I say a bit sarcastically. "Did you and Dash have a fight?" I say even more sarcastically as I pull out and begin drive to my apartment. This whole situation was funny to me. I was supposed to be ruining the enemies lives not the people who I am in a gang with.