Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-20-2004, 10:20 AM
Elite Fan

Dangerous Lives #9-Blood Freezing In My Veins

Dangerous Lives

"Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die."
-Salvador Dali

Joanna and Steven Rogers were high school sweethearts. They met their freshman year of high school When Joanna transfered. He was the deep, brooding, loner and she was the happy, cheery popular cheerleader. No one expected the two would form any sort of relationship. When they first met, they had one of those love/hate things going on. He would purposly pick fights with her and make her feel stupid, and she would do the same to him. One day he failed a major test, and he needed to be tutored in order to not be expelled. So he was forced to be tutored by none other then...Joanna.

You told me that your 20 years have gone by much to fast. And you've been hoping this year will be better then the last.

When she began to help him, he allowed her to see another side of him. He allowed her to see inside his mind and enter into his world of an alcoholic mother and a controlling over bearing father who wanted to control him. Joanna realized that there was a reason why he is the way he is. After months of denial they eventually fell in love.

After high school ended, nither one of them wished to attend college, instead they got married. They had two beeautiful boys. First came Zeke and then Johnny. nearly 18 years later, Steven caught Joanna cheating on him with some other guy. It was then that Joanna learned all about Steven's other life. The life he kept hidden from her for so long.

You said you've been waging a war against the lonliness of nights. With the strongest drinks and longest lines its not that big a surprise that you're feeling more dead than alive.

It turns out that Steven was the head of a orgization, otherwise known as...the mob. He was the head of one of the many crime families that infected New York City, and the man Joanna was having her affair with...was Stevens greatest enemy. The head of one of the other families. When it came down to it, Joanna picked the other man and her and Steven split.

Zeke, hating his mother decided it was best that he leave with his father. The two men moved into a nice apartment where Zeke was let in on his fathers life. While Joanna eventually married the other man, and Johnny decided to stay with his mother.

As time would tell...things got out of hand when both sons joinined in the opposit familiy, causing them to be put up against each other. Life took a turn for the worse one horrific day when a battle broke out between Steven and the other man. As it ended...both men were killed. Which was when Zeke and Johnny stepped up...and took control of the opposit family.

You said the hole in your head has gotten bigger then the hole thats in your chest. And your stuck between the past and present tense You said you've been wating a war against so many years of lies. With the strongest drinks and longest lines. Its not that big a surprise that you're feeling more dead than alive.-The Brightest Bulb Has Burned Out, Less Than Jake

The Plot:

The two brothers, are both heading opposit families, both of them were raised to hate the other for betrayal, and now the war is continuing. this is a war between siblings, a deadly dangerous war where everyone involved must be careful...can they survive?

----------------------------------------------------------

Rules:

No boy/girl rule as of now but you must take one from each gang. NO ONE LINE POSTS PLEASE! And profiles must be in asap! Thank you!
--------------------------------------------------------

Profile:

Name: Nicknames in **
Gang:Zeke or Johnny
Personality/History:No less then 5 lines. No more then 8.
Lyrics:Song lyrics that describe them.
Relationships:TBA till all profiles are in.
Taken By:
Played By:and a pic.

--------------------------------------------------------
Character List:

Zeke's Gang:

Zeke Rogers:PB: Steve Burton, TB: Otep
Vincent Fontaine:PB: Hugh Jackman, TB: In Fair Verona
Eric Bradey: PB: Jonathan Brandis, TB: *Joie*
Evan David:PB: Ian Somerhalder, TB: *Joie*
Ciara Galloway:PB: Michelle Nolan, TB: *Sarahrooie*
Aiden Emerson:PB: Sam Farrar, TB: *Sarahrooie*
Jack Morgan:PB: Orlando Bloom, TB: Foreva_99
Connor Galloway:PB: John Nolan, TB: *Sarahrooie*
Sara Lane:PB: Charisma Carpenter, TB: Angel_Wings05
Gage Halliwell:PB: Chad Michael Murray, TB: Otep
Elesa Reynolds:PB: Stephaine Linka, TB: shizzle
Brianna Landrey:PB: Anna Paquin, TB: In Fair Verona
Jared *J-Rod* Parker:PB: Benjamin McKenzie, TB: The Survivor
Felicia *FiFi* Winslow:PB: Michelle Williams, TB: The Survivor
Dale Evans:PB: Charlize Therone, TB: SouthernSunset
Shane Parker:PB: Johnny Lang, TB: Southern Sunset
Alexina *Alex* Purtchet:PB: Kiera Knightly, TB: Burnation101
Arianah *Ari* Tuftes:PB: Kate Beckinsale, TB: Burnination101
Sierra WarrenB: Olivia Lufkin, TB: Jade Stellar
Tatum GrutinB: Majandra Delfino, TB: PoP NoT SoDa
Caleb BlackB: Benno Furrman, TB: Jeezebel In Hell
Dustin *DJ* JacobsB: Jan-Michael Gambill, YB: **SuperGirl**
Raymond *Ray* HayesB: Keanu Reeves, TB: ChariZmatic
Jonathan ZanerB: Nicholas Gonzalez, TB: JoeDude
Evan ThompsonB: Drew Fuller, TB: Angel_wings05
Fynn SlasnakovaB: Ivana Milicevic, TB: *Sarahrooie*
Brewer HayesB: Lucas Marchi, TB: Shizzle
Maxwell *Blade* BladesonB: Devon Sawa, TB: Otep
Riley ValentineB: Kristen Kruek, TB: Foreva_99
Cristian *Cris* DamienB: Johnny Whitworth, TB: Otep
Darrien StewartB: James Marsters, TB: AngelDevil
Hunter DoorneyB: Jared Padalecki, TB: PoP NoT SoDa
Ripley LewisB: Sarah Michelle Gellar, TB: Wacky Buffy
Sage HarlenB: Monique Powell, TB: Otep
Autumn SmithsonianB: Otep, TB: Otep
Mallory Evens
Paige Matthews: PB: Gigi Edgly, TB: A_Stormy_Night

--------------------------

Johnny's Gang:

Jonathan *Johnny* RogersB: Jude Law, TB: Burnation101
Dante AdamsB: Justin Theroux, PB: Otep
Anna CarlsonB: Avril Lavigne, TB: *Joie*
Susanna *Sooz* CarlsonB: Avril Lavigne, TB: *Joie*
October Phair: PB: Heidi Whitworth, TB: *Sarahrooie*
Trent DevineB: Andrew McMahon, TB: *Sarahrooie*
Darrah MooreB: Emilie De Ravin, TB: Foreva_99
Dash JacksonB: Jonathan Jackson, TB: Otep
Michelle WestB: Bethany Joy Lenz, TB: Angel_Wings05
Travis StewartB: Tyler Christopher, TB: Otep
Morgan ChristensenB: Charlie Simpson, TB: Shizzle
Scott LaMonteB: Eddie Cibrian, TB: JoeDude
Damien *Demon* WalkerB: Hayden Christensen, TB: The Survivor
Victoria *Vicki* StevensonB: Mila Kunis, TB: The Survivor
Aiden *AJ* Jackson:[b] PB: Benjamin Bratt, TB: SouthernSunset
[b]Darnay BeaufordB: Trent Ford, TB: In Fair Verona
Kerah NewmanB: Michelle Branch, TB: Southernsunset
Aedan *Dan* LaffertyB: Johnny Depp, TB: Burnation101
Loila MarinaB: Eliza Dushku, TB: PoP NoT SoDa
Evangelina *Evan* PortsideB: Pauley Perrette, TB: Jeezebel In Hell
Kayci ParkerB: Jordana Brewster, TB: **SuperGirl**
Diego VieraB: Rodrigo Santoro, TB: *Sarahrooie*
Imogen CamlinB: Emily Perkins, TB: *Sarahrooie*
Anthony *Tony* CorleonB: Heath Ledger, Tb: Jade Stellar
Hadley NoonanB: Marisol Nichols, TB: Angel_Wings05
Taryn TrembleyB: Delphine Dijon, TB: In fair Verona
Brynn WalkerB:Kelly Clarkson, TB: Shizzle
Chase BladesonB: Devon Sawa, TB: Otep
Sadler NicholsB: Sean Ashmore, TB: Foreva_99
Benjamin *Benji* HoldenB: Guy Pearce, TB: Otep
Dylan McBrideB: Mandy Moore, TB: PoP NoT SoDa
Diedra *Dee* RogersB: Jessica Biel, TB: ChariZmatic
Gwen (No Last Name)B: Jennifer Garner, TB: Otep
Kade Olsen
I'm Shellie's new boyfriend, and I'm out of my mind. You ever so much as talk to Shellie again, you even think her name, and I'll cut you in ways that'll make you useless to a woman.-My Superman, Dwight
Old 01-20-2004, 11:18 AM
Elite Fan

OOC: Oops, didn't realize the new thread. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Kayci
I can’t believe that he is actually talking about Jared killing him. “And what about the people that you leave behind, huh?” It was bad enough that my brother is in the hospital. And now he’s leaving. I know, I’m a big girl and I can take care of myself…I just didn’t want him to leave me.

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 01-20-2004, 11:25 AM
Master Fan

AngelDevil- I hope everything works out

Anna

I look at the gun pointed at Zeke ... I know he was the leader of the other gang, but... I hated violence. "No.." I said thinking for a moment "Please dont... if hes done something..." I said wich ofcorz he had "Cant you just arrest him?" I asked

Old 01-20-2004, 01:49 PM
Master Fan

OOC: Hi, guys. I'm back. Sorry for the MIA. I've been sick and stuff, so...right. Uhm...I'm still sort of sick because my doctor thinks my flu went into a sinus infection (whoop-dee-do) so I'm still nursing myself back to health. I just feel myself going nuts so I had to get online. If these posts aren't...up to par, it's cause I'm in that [img]smilies/daze.gif[/img] mood.

Ari

"And what is so surprising that I'm here to interview you about said coffee shop, Mr. Fontaine?" Ari quirked a brow as she tapped her fingertips lightly on the manilla folder. Ari shook her head as she dismissed the question and placed her hands on her hips. "It doesn't matter," she said non-chalantly and motioned with a swift upward movement of her hand for him to stand up. Ari began to walk away as she re-opened the folder and stared down at it. Huh. The picture did the man no justice. In real life, he was extremely...attractive, though Ari hated to admit it, and she was sure that he was aware. He had that attitude that "I'm Too Sexy" started to play over and over in her head. It would have suited him well. Still, the picture was more of a mug shot that made Vincent, Mr. Fontaine rather, look more like a deer in headlights than the handsome man he was. Ari looked back to see him just getting out of his seat and she shook her head with a smile. "Are you coming, or aren't you, Mr. Fontaine?" Ari shouted back at him.

OOC: Ugh. I can't think. Alex later.

[ 01-20-2004: Message edited Burnination101 ]

icon credit: spikesbint on LJ
Old 01-20-2004, 03:51 PM
Absolute Fan

ooc: I get it one more day.. Mom was too lazy to take it in today.

Paige

"Protecting us from what? I know how to take care of myself. Joe knew that. Thats how he raised me. To be able to do things on my own. With out some one's protection. What was he hiding from us Zeke? Do you know? If you know something please tell me. I want to be able to understand all this." I say to him in a pleading mannor. I needed to know what was so secret that Joe couldn't tell me himself. He was my brother. My blood. And he had secrets. He lied. What am I supposed to think?

[ 01-20-2004: Message edited A_Stormy_Night ]
Old 01-20-2004, 04:01 PM
Master Fan

Alex

The microwave beeped and Alex reluctantly pulled herself out of their kiss. With a smile, she pryed his arms off of her and went over to the microwave, taking in the smell of the burgers. She grabbed a paper towel, folded it twice, and took hold of the plate. With a smile, she shut the door and went back over to DJ, plate in hand. She held it out to him, underneath his nose, and then teasingly went into the living room. With a grin she plopped onto the couch, crossed her legs, and made the motion as if she was going to take a bite out of the burger.

Old 01-20-2004, 05:01 PM
Elite Fan

OOC: Yay, you're baaack. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

DJ
“Hey!” I practically threw myself onto the couch when she was about to eat it. “What about me?” I pouted, making a baby face as I looked at her. I’ve become the expert at this look. Its works like a charm, every time. But I’d rather continue holding her and kissing than eat this burger right now. But it smells so damn good.

Old 01-20-2004, 05:11 PM
Master Fan

OOC: [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Yay! I'm back!

Alex

"What about you?" Alex asked innocently as she placed the burger back down on the plate, without taking a bite. "I wasn't going to eat it anyway," Alex said as she held the plate up to him. Alex curled her legs underneath her and patted the seat next to her for him to sit down. When he did so, Alex leaned her head against his shoulder and looked at the burgers. She wasn't really sure why she even had them in her fridge. It wasn't like she ate meat all that much. She wasn't a vegetarian, but she just wasn't particularly fond of red meat. She was a chicken-type, or no-meat even. But not by choice. Just by taste bud. "You like those things?"

Old 01-20-2004, 05:55 PM
Elite Fan

DJ
“Yeah, I guess.” I nodded a little. It was food, right? Hell yeah, I liked it then. No need to really watch what I’m eating. I eat all the time but it still doesn’t have much of an effect on me. I’m sure that won’t be the case when I’m like 40 and turn into a fat old man though. I put my arm around her shoulder. “You aren’t hungry?” I asked when she just looked at the burgers.

Old 01-20-2004, 07:31 PM
Elite Fan

Dash

I smile at her and dive under the water. Swimming across the pool I pop out of the water right in her face. Grinning. "Then you show me what warming up is." I say to her with a smile as I wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her again. "This I need to see." I tell her.

Dante

I look at her. Then look away from her. "I'm...I'm sorry ok?" I say to her. "I wish that I didn't feel this way about you...but I do. And I need you to know that." I say to her. "But I am trying to be the bigger man here and step back. Because that is the right thing to do. I'm sorry." I tell her.

Clay

I look at her. "WHat? I can't arrest him. He's a powerful man he'll be back on the streets within an hour." I say to her as I look at her. I turn back to Zeke, and point the gun at him. Pulling the trigger.

Zeke

I look at her. "I don't know." I say. "When he was going to tell me...he died." I say to her. Just then I hear the loud bang of a gunshot. I look in the direction the sound came from, then collapse to the ground as the bullet enters me.
I'm Shellie's new boyfriend, and I'm out of my mind. You ever so much as talk to Shellie again, you even think her name, and I'll cut you in ways that'll make you useless to a woman.-My Superman, Dwight
Old 01-20-2004, 07:56 PM
Absolute Fan

Paige

I watch as Zeke falls to the ground. I was in shock. "No!" I scream as I fall to his side. "Zeke? Talk to me, please." I say as I look around. "Help!" I scream at the top of my lungs. I remember I have a cell phone. I pull it out and call 911. I tell them where we were at. I hang up and go back to Zeke. "Its going to be ok baby." I tell him holding onto him. "We'll get through this. I'm not about to let you go."
Old 01-20-2004, 08:00 PM
Elite Fan

Kayci
I don’t think that I could ever agree with him. Maybe it’s the right thing for him, but not for me. It breaks my heart for him to say all this to me. I was starting to feel a little sick to my stomach. I think he should go. No wait, I should leave. “Goodbye, Dante.” I say. Might as well say goodbye if I might never see him again.

Old 01-20-2004, 08:11 PM
Master Fan

OOC: Johnny is open. Aedan's open, but he's lying in the hospital bed.

Alex

"Not particularly," she said as she looked up at him. "I might just have some yogurt. Or something." Alex kissed the side of his forehead and got up from the couch, shuffling her feet into the kitchen. She opened her fridge and leaned her head against the door as she looked into see there was one container of yogurt left. She retrieved it and got herself a spoon as she went back into the living room, taking a big spoonful. "Mmm," she said as she plopped down next to him. "I love yogurt. And blueberry. I love blueberries, too. Put the two together and I'm in Heaven." Alex smiled as she looked over at him. "And throw you in too and I'm in a greater state of ecstasy."

Old 01-20-2004, 08:30 PM
Elite Fan

DJ
I laughed. “I don’t think I’ve ever been in the same sentence with blueberry yogurt before.” I smiled down at her. While she ate her yogurt, I took a bite from the burger. It wasn’t too bad. It was actually pretty good, I'll have to admit. It needed ketchup though. I get up and walk over to the kitchen to put some on. When I come back, I sit down next to her again. By the time I put my arm around her, the yogurt was already gone. “Good?” I let out a little laugh.

Old 01-20-2004, 09:06 PM
Master Fan

Alex

"Well, there's a first for everything, right?" Alex said with a grin before DJ got up for some ketchup. While he was in the kitchen for that short while, Alex had managed to finish the container of yogurt. She dropped her spoon in the empty carton and placed it on the coffee table. Licking her lips, she looked up at DJ and then wiped her mouth with a napkin. "Very good," she said with a smile. She leaned against his body and closed her eyes. She couldn't believe that this was her life. She positioned her head so she could look up at him. "I love you," she said with a smile.