Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-03-2015, 05:21 PM
Master Fan

I don't doubt the Duvals would have an impact in the storyline. I'm saying I might have a tough time using a character identical to Tony Stark in the storyline.
Mistress of the Marvel Universe
and Roleplaying Board's fairest and kindliest Mod ever!
Old 02-03-2015, 05:22 PM
Master Fan

... and he secretly has plans to build a suit of iron that allows him to fly around the world and pulverize his enemies.

Old 02-03-2015, 05:23 PM
Elite Fan

Legit.
Old 02-03-2015, 05:24 PM
Master Fan

Harhar.

I don't know. Coming up with characters is proving unexpectedly difficult. I must marinate.
Old 02-03-2015, 05:24 PM
Master Fan

Double.
Old 02-04-2015, 01:19 AM
Master Fan

TRIPLE POSTING.

Okay, so. For now this is what I'm working with:

1. Garrett Hedlund as the british pop culture celeb (either a musician, star of popular network show a la Skins, TV personality, whatever) and token bad influence on any miscellaneous royal/noble kids that have a need for a bad influence/enabler/side kick.

2. Emily Blunt as a member of the Stuart family protection detail, and whatever else that might entail. Babysitting, spying on harem of wives, knocking off members of harem of wives, etc etc.

The other one/two are still up in the air.

Last edited by winter soldier; 02-04-2015 at 10:08 AM
Old 02-04-2015, 09:57 AM
Elite Fan

Name: Cordelia "The Duchess" FitzJames
Theme Song: I Am Woman by Helen Reddy
Personality: Devoted, Adroit, Judicious, Munificent, and Charismatic
Three Life Facts:
- Born a Duval, Cordelia can’t recall a time she hasn’t been at home with the general public. Much of her youth was spent interning at newspapers and broadcasting networks, making herself educated and accessible. To call her tech savvy would be a gross understatement. Originally groomed to takeover her family’s media conglomerate, priorities shifted on Cordelia’s eighteenth birthday. It was there that Richard FitzJames took an interest in her. It was quickly decided that joining forces with House FitzJames would better serve the Duval family legacy, thus an arranged marriage took place.
- Cordelia began her wifely duties with resentment and a scowl. Why her family pawned her off was a mystery to her. How could she assist them outside their walls? Cordelia thought herself a wasted asset until Richard recognized the worth behind a pretty face. Unlike most men, the Duke celebrated the idea of equality. He wished to succeed or fail in life as a team. Cordelia fell in love with the respect she was shown but more importantly, she fell in love with Richard. A few years passed and two children were born. Soon the Duchess’ allegiance was no longer split. Despite caring for the Duvals, her ultimate loyalty came to rest with House FitzJames. The Duvals are (understandably) not privy to this information.
- The dispute between the Stuarts and the FitzJames family has been on the forefront of Cordelia’s mind since she said, “I do.” Initially she worried for the Duvals safety. Marrying one of their own to the King’s rival seemed unwise. King Charles’ low opinion of women prevented it from being a risky move. He never blinked an eye in Cordelia’s direction. He was similarly unthreatened by her husband, a grievous mistake leaving him open to attack. Richard was steps away from retaking the throne when Charles died. The ascension of the King’s brother changed the playing field. King George, vicious and paranoid, kept a close eye on his enemies. The crown thwarted two more attempts of usurpation before unlawfully imprisoning Richard. It’s been four years since The Duke was placed in the Tower of London, yet all hope is not lost. Cordelia has been working subtly to free her love and assure her family rules. With the help of social media and good will, the Duchess and her daughters are effectively earning the love of the people. Cordelia is confident a call to revolt is just around the corner.
Relationships: TBD
Taken By: Captivating
Played By: Bellamy Young

Last edited by Captivating; 02-05-2015 at 02:22 PM
Old 02-04-2015, 11:24 AM
Master Fan

James is now George for the sake of avoiding confusion. I will edit the profile when I get home from work.
Old 02-05-2015, 02:27 PM
Elite Fan

Name: Prince Derek Stuart
Personality: Meretricious, Hubristic, Jocular, Tenacious, and Wheedling
Three Life Facts:
- Derek Stuart is the embodiment of a spoiled prince. He’s utterly selfish, undeniably charming, and never without a drink in hand. His love of breweries and women has earned him his father’s favor over the years. It’s an honor he cherishes greatly, for entering into the King’s good graces is a notoriously difficult feat. Unfortunately, his siblings do not share in his positive fortune. Jealousy runs amuck in the castle, much to Derek’s dismay. He would like to be close to his brothers but finds their ‘woe is me’ theatrics too irritating to combat.
- Second born, Derek has rarely toyed with the idea of inheriting the throne. Why waste his time on a pipe dream? Those were his thoughts until recently. Following a midnight tryst with a maid, Derek overheard his father confiding in an adviser. The King spoke of his desire to see his favorite son on the throne…if only he were capable. Derek’s boozing and whoring, more than his age, made him an unsuitable candidate to rule. Hypocritical words coming from a King known for philandering, but they hurt all the same. Derek is determined to prove George wrong.
- In his quest to show the King his worth, Derek plans to seduce young women from enemy houses for entail. Easy prey, he calls them, as females are known to run their mouths for ‘true love.’ Once he gathers enough information to weaken the crown’s opponents his father will have to take him seriously. But nothing has prepared Derek for what opening Pandora’s box will do. Unknowingly, he’s walking an irreversible path leading to frightening skeletons in the King’s closet. The truth about his dead mother among them.
Taken By: Captivating
Played By: Jamie Dornan

Last edited by Captivating; 02-11-2015 at 09:46 PM
Old 02-05-2015, 07:41 PM
Master Fan

Name: Lady Margaret “Maggie” FitzJames
Theme Song: Skin and Bones by Mirah
Personality: Amiable, Innovative, Perceptive, Benevolent and Poised.
Three Life Facts:
- Daughter of a traitor to some, daughter to the rightful King of England to others, Margaret FitzJames has lived in a perpetually fluctuating state of social pariahdom and public adoration for most of her life. The truth of any reality is all in the perception of it. Those who make up the FitzJames camp have painted Richard FitzJames as a martyr; a man who has been libeled, slandered and wrongfully imprisoned by a morally bankrupt tyrant. On the opposite end of the spectrum are those who see Richard FitzJames as a would-be usurper and terrorist. To Margaret, Richard FitzJames is simply her father; the man who would read her stories of forgotten chivalry before bed every night and patch up her knee whenever she scraped it. A man who has been imprisoned and taken from his loving family for the past four years now.
- With Richard effectively out of the picture, it has been up to Cordelia FitzJames to pick up the pieces of her splintered family and carry on. For the past four years she has been an unyielding font of strength and perseverance for Margaret and her siblings. If ever Maggie had a hero in life, it would be her mother. Fully embracing the concept that perception is reality, Lady Margaret FitzJames was one of the first members of the nobility to take advantage of the far-reaching influence of social media due in large part to the encouragement of her mother. A self-designated “tech nerd,” Margaret manages her own instagram and twitter accounts and genuinely enjoys taking pictures and making silly videos with her sister and friends, making her come across as being just as approachable as any other person on the street. Most famously, a Harlem Shake parody video she and her sister posted online helped Margaret to evolve from mere internet curiosity to internet sensation and darling.
- Despite having an admittedly carefully crafted public persona, Margaret possesses a rare and genuinely compassionate soul. A champion of killing ‘em with kindness, Margaret is guileless, possessing not a single vindictive bone in her body and would gladly give the shirt off her back to a stranger in need. That kindness is often mistaken for gullibility though, leaving people to believe she’s far more pliable than she actually is. It has never been Margaret’s intent to deliberately mislead people into a false sense of superiority around her, but she will not go out of her way to correct any misperceptions made about her either. Anyone who jumps to fast conclusions without all the facts, or would take advantage of any perceived weakness in the first place is hardly worth her time anyway.
Taken By: degausser
Played By: Sophie Turner

Last edited by degausser; 02-05-2015 at 07:51 PM
Old 02-05-2015, 08:06 PM
Elite Fan

Old 02-05-2015, 11:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

Profiles look awesome! And Libby! I was totally naming my prince Derek you thief! lol
Old 02-06-2015, 05:48 AM
Elite Fan

Bahaha, great minds! You can thank The Swan Princess for that one.
Old 02-06-2015, 04:52 PM
Elite Fan

A female Stuart daughter pb Jodelle Ferland and a male son of the Duval's pb unknown yet.

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
[ICON CREDIT: sourburst]
Old 02-06-2015, 07:42 PM
Master Fan

So glad you're joining Pammie.