Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-03-2006, 03:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

Marissa's Relationships: Complicated feelings towards Caleb Alexander; friend to Iz and Drake; And OPEN for whatever else.

Kate later on!

Marissa Kettering
Marissa wouldn't be anywhere on Earth besides her bedroom chambers, while her imagination was flying with colors and colors for Fall fashion. Her mother was yet again on a date, while the echoes of the halls in her large home left her with a lonely feeling. Lonely = Bad? Actually, in the mind of Marissa Kettering, lonely felt a bit good. Sitting on her floor with magazine spreads making a new carpet in her boxer-shorts and tank-top, head full of messy waves, Marissa felt calmed. Silence was golden, and it felt as if she hadn't gotten enough silence this week. Between bouncing from her job to keep from the embarrassment of being 'daddy's little rich girl', school starting up, and dealing with her mother's 'the one' of the week, she felt exhausted. Tucking a lock behind her pierced ear, she spotted a color that reminded her of none other than Caleb Alexander. Deep olive green. She didn't have the slightest idea why the color always reminded her of him, but she always felt that color suited him the best. Caleb wasn't exactly what she wanted to think about right now. Tonight was about being relaxed and calm.. Caleb made her restless. Sure, she'd always had this thing for the guy, but being with him? Dragging him into a world of insanity, while she couldn't make up her mind about the facts of love? Bringing him to cocktail parties at her father's mansion, and showing him off like her mother did with 'the one' of the week? Relationships seemed pointless at such a young age.

Then again, Seventeen wasn't so young.

Marissa sighed, standing up from her indian-styled position on the floor, and tip-toed over to her door. Once she hit the hard, wood floor of the hallway, she walked slowly to her kitchen, craving something hot and chocolate. As she pulled out the milk carton and a coffee mug, the phone rang louder than expected. It almost felt like that scene on The Ring when the two girls are home alone, the lights are dimmed, and the phone scares the hell out of you. Marissa nervously laughed at her crazy thoughts, and slowly walked towards the phone, as if walking towards her death. A stutter with her hands before she placed them onto it, and she finally snatched it quickly, like a crazy person.
"H-hello?" She answered, her voice quiter and weaker than usual. She was such a freak when it came to horror films. When she was little, her father used to watch them all the time. She never really knew what movies he produced- She and her father were never really close, and she never cared to ask. But there certainly were a lot of horror films at her old house. Marissa remembered hiding under her bed, afraid of a man with an ax coming out of her closet.

The voice on the other end said 'hello' in a familiar tone. Caleb Alexander.
Tag Caleb
Old 10-03-2006, 10:35 PM
Elite Fan

Caleb Alexander

Tonight was the bonfire. Caleb knew this because there must have been at least seven excited incoming sophomores who had come through the store to boast about how awesome it was going to be to crash the party and how awesome it was going to be to play beer bong and how awesome it was to get wasted with all the seniors. He was also pretty certain the football team had come out as well, and the fifty billion bags of chips he had to bag certainly weren’t going towards a beginning of the year banquet. Caleb wanted to warn the tiny sophomores that they were expecting a lot if they were expecting beer pong, and to warn them not to take any foreign drinks from random strangers but he was pretty sure the football team had already beaten him to the parking lot and had already got a head start on a little pre-party action. And then there was the fact that Caleb wasn’t responsible for any of those girls. He could barely take care of himself, let alone a couple of social climbing pariahs who were hell bent on partying with the big kids.

It was almost a right of passage. Hopefully they wouldn’t end up where he ended up when all had been said and done.

Unlike the never-ending parade of enthusiasm that had passed on through the check-outs, Caleb didn’t foresee himself making an appearance at the party. If you’ve been to one bonfire bash, you’d been to them all, and standing around a bunch of burning planks wasn’t exactly his idea of a good time anyway. Not that he had any intention of acting on what he considered a “good time,” but that was really besides the point. On the last leg of his shift, the bastards put him on carts outside, and he took advantage of his proximity away from authority to make a call. Why he had ended up calling her, he didn’t know, but he couldn’t help his amusement over her prattled tone. “Haven’t been watching any Scream marathons on TNT, have you?” He teased lightly as he grabbed a couple of carts from the parking lot and began to push them towards the front of the store.

“What are you up to right now?” He questions after a few silent beats, hoping her evening was shaping up to be more exciting than his was.
When she finally said "yes, it's really goodbye this time."
Old 10-04-2006, 12:25 AM
Ultimate Fan

Sebastian

Sebastian hadn't expected, if anything, to be offered a position on Aurelie's personal work force, but he wasn't about to pass up a golden opportunity to make a good and lasting impression (though it could be argued he'd done a bang-up job of that already). And no matter how much she may have been trying to hide it, he had seen that brief, whimsical smile passing across her virtually perfect mouth, and he was bound and determined for it not to be the last one he saw before the evening was through. Perhaps he'd even be able to get away with doing other things with her mouth, but he didn't want to get ahead of himself.

Removing his jacket and tossing it somewhere unimportant, he assessed his outfit of a dark blue button-up shirt and jeans accented with sienna Doc Martins and figured life was all about getting one's hands dirty, so he'd deal with the repercussions of working in clothes he actually wore at a later time. "I like the way you think," he answered finally with a grin, taking the roller she'd held out for him and dipping it in the paint-filled pan sitting on the floor.

They painted in moderate silence for a while, a fact he found more comforting than anything else. It might have seemed slightly awkward to her, but it gave him a chance to sort through his strategem and make certain all the things he knew to be true about her were still worth all the effort. A passing rove of his eyes moving over her soft and tantalizingly feminine physique from head to toe informed him that they most definitely were. "So what else do you do when you get bored?" His inquiry might've seemed oddly placed, but he was prepared to deal with that...right after he addressed how he'd just ran into her roller and gotten a nice streak of warm red painted across his chest. Looking down briefly at the modest yet noticable abrasion, Sebastian didn't bother keeping his amused grin from surfacing once again, and he was pleased to find that he wasn't the only one entertained by his recent wardrobe malfunction. Second smile of the night. Excellent.

"Well it serves me right, I suppose," he commented idly, deciding to just do away with the garment altogether and risk ruining a less choice commodity in the black wife beater he wore underneath. "There. Much better. And this right here is the wall...that we're painting...just for future reference." The clumsiness was, of course, entirely on his head, but it wasn't called teasing for nothing.

Janine || [ @FF.net ] [ @AO3.org ] [ @WP.com ]
Old 10-04-2006, 01:23 AM
Elite Fan

Aurelie

If someone had told her Sebastian Ambrogino would show up to her apartment, unwanted and uninvited, invite himself to join in her quiet evening activities, and then proceed to help her paint her apartment, Aurelie might have abandoned all propriety and laughed right in their face. A million questions turned over and over in her head as she concentrated as best as she could on the work at hand. His behavior was truly perplexing and motives subject to debate. At her most paranoid moment, she suspected his appearance was the fruit of her ex-boyfriend’s busy-bodying nature, but such conclusions were soon abandoned for she couldn’t come up with a reason as to why he would find the need to check in on her. This of course only made Sebastian’s motivations all the more curious, though for the time being, she couldn’t bring herself to call him out on it. For however awkward the silence had been, there was some comfort to be found in it. If she concentrated hard enough on the wall in front of her, she could almost forget Sebastian was even in the room with her.

Almost.

His question broke her meditation and she stared at the wall thoughtfully for a few moments, before her paint roller suddenly made contact with something. “Apparently I paint uninvited intruders.” She mused idly. The next few moments she experienced something of a time warp. Aurelie could have sworn it was just a blink, but in that span of time Sebastian was suddenly … missing his shirt. A fashion precaution, surely, but one that made her a little uncomfortable nevertheless. His teasing did very little to ease the tension, though she cleared her throat and stared back at him with mild defiance. “Well. I just don’t know what happened. Your shirt just blended in so well with the old upholstery. My bad.”

In a moment of impulsion, Aurelie saw a window of opportunity and immediately jumped for it. Her paint roller was extended slightly before her, almost in a threatening manner (though really, the most damage she could probably do was turn his black wifebeater into a Picasso rendition). Not one to beat around the bush and operate under pretences and fake pleasantries, her curiosity soon got the better of her and when she couldn’t come up with a valid reason for his visit, she decided it was time to hear it from the horse’s mouth. “Why are you here, Sebastian?” Whether or not her boldness had taken him by surprise, she couldn’t be certain. His face was as plain and still as any poker player’s might be, but Aurelie could imitate such stoic expressions with remarkable accuracy herself. “And don’t give me that, ‘I was just in the neighborhood,’ bullshit. You never made the effort to get to know me when I was dating your best friend. What makes now any different?” A beat. “What do you want?” What she really wanted to ask was What are you up to?, but not even Aurelie Garrel could be so forward.
Old 10-04-2006, 10:01 AM
Ultimate Fan

Sebastian

It was quickly becoming apparent to Sebastian that nothing he'd done thus far had made any kind of dent in Aurelie Garrel's well-constructed armor, save for a few brief flashes of amusement and indignance. Upon reevaluation, he thought perhaps he'd done the wrong thing in virtually ignoring her during the run she had as his best friend's girlfriend, but really, no one could blame him for that. He couldn't be around those two, together or separate; he just wasn't cut out to handle nausea of that intensity. His friend was an idiot, and seeing a girl like Aurelie shacking up with him only made matters worse. Frankly, whenever he'd thought about being alone with Aurelie, all his thoughts took up permanent residence in the gutter and he concluded that he definitely would've made a bigger mess of things than he already had up until this point. So he avoided as much contact as possible for as long as he could stand -- or rather, so he could bide his time. At least with the method he'd chosen, he could come out looking like an innocent bystander feigning indifference rather than the plotting and scheming mastermind behind the whole debaucle.

Why are you here, Sebastian? What do you want?

Ah. So we'd reached that point already. He couldn't deny that he'd seen it coming. Aurelie wasn't a fool, and he knew she wasn't a fool, so it was only a matter of time before she saw through all his thinly veiled attempts at pleasantries and called him out on his motives. Now the only thing left to decide was whether he'd actually be honest with her. Somehow, saying I thought enough time had passed since I ended your relationship and I wanted an opportunity to finally make my move wasn't the recipe for success that it appeared to be on the surface. He'd have to approach with a different tact.

"Alright, I'll level with you..." He finished the area he was detailing with a smaller paint brush before turning toward her and moving as close as he dared -- which in the end wound up being pretty close -- and his expression took on a serious tone. "I'm by nature haphazardly curious, and I'd been wondering recently if maybe I'd made a mistake by not finding out more about who you are when I had the chance." The sincerity of his words hung in the air for a short time, no doubt catching her somewhat off-guard, but the soberness of the moment didn't last too long before the corner of his mouth hitched into an attractive smirk. "And truth be told, I...just wanted to see your pretty face." Aurelie got a taste of how pretty he really thought her face was as he dragged the brush in his hand slowly down the side of her cheek, leaving a handsome marking that trailed off with his words. So decidedly naughty. He'd be sure to soundly scold himself later on.

Old 10-04-2006, 12:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

OOC: Posting jac sometime later.

Travis
He let his eyes wander across her face, from her flowing blonde hair, to her mesmerizing eyes, to her luscious lips that he was dying to kiss. But that'd be too forward, wouldn't it? he aruged with himself. He was desperately trying to fight off his desires for her, desperately trying to make her seem less desirable in his eyes - but it was failing miserably. All he wanted was right here and now, all he wanted was to lean down and kiss in one of those slow dance salsa dip cheesy type moves that he swore he hated. "Anytime," was his breathy reply. Keeping his eyes locked with hers, he leaned down. Abandoning all doubt and uncertainy, he let his mouth brush over hers ever so gently, caressing her smooth lips with his own.
Old 10-04-2006, 04:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

Marissa Kettering
Exhaling for the first time since the phone rang, Marissa tugged on the cord to allow herself to shimmy back to her chocolate craving. Relieved to hear any other voice than Samara's, telling her that she had seven days to live, Marissa allowed herself to smile while pouring a powdery chocolate mixture into her coffee mug. Stopping herself from the protest of watching Scream marathons on TNT, a small, almost amused, laugh escaped her lips. She felt eight years old again. Well, minus the blonde hair, an inspiration from three weeks ago, the small, yet noticable curves, and the smile that actually fit her face. Marissa could almost remember the kids calling her 'dinosaur-teeth' in the second grade. Okay, scratch that. She could remember. She remembered hiding underneath her desk during recess and crying until her eyes were red and baggy. Then, of course, her mommy would come and get her and take her for some ice-cream.
"If you have dinosaur teeth, then they have dinosaur brains. They were so dumb, they went extinct," Her mother had said, stroking her strawberry-blonde locks with her manacured fingers. Marissa guessed that her mother wasn't always a selfish wench, and maybe there were some almost barable days back then. She couldn't remember much now, but maybe she was a happy kid.

Didn't matter much anymore. It was over.

“What are you up to right now?”
Marissa could guess what Caleb was doing. 'Working to get a little pocket-cash for the girlfriend he didn't have'. Marissa usually teased him about his job, because Caleb tended to like to do the same to her- Mostly because Marissa didn't need to have a job at all, yet she had a really crappy one. "Hm, hot chocolate and magazine spreads. An eventful evening for me, I must say," She sarcastically mumbled into the phone- Typical phone speak for Marissa. She never really did learn how to articulate while using the phone. "And I'd guess that yours is even more eventful than mine. Working.. Skipping out on the bonfire. Oh God, you're so rebellious, it makes me hot." She teased him, almost smiling into the phone. Marissa could call Caleb one of the coolest people on Earth, because he was her best friend more so than her typical high-school crush. But she liked to pretend like he didn't matter anything to her.

Call her an eight-year-old again, she'd know it was true. Opening her microwave and popping in her mug, she shook her head at herself for being the idiot she was with Caleb.
Old 10-04-2006, 09:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

JEN
She bit her lip in anxiousness at this situation. She wanted him to kiss her, but that probably wouldn't happen because of their loyalties to Dom and the fact that it wouldn't be subtle and she would die if he didn't feel the same for her as she did for him.
"Anytime" he had said to her after she said thanks to him once more.
Her biting of the lip then turned into a smile and like it was a great twist of fate, she saw Travis lean down and felt him kiss her on the lips softly. After a moment of thinking about this, it had finally happened. He was kissing her. Admittedly, the bon fire was a pretty stupid place since Dom was there and might catch them in this compromising position, but it was also really romantic and she loves romance. Impulsively, she wrapped her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss--not so much that he would be scared off, but just to let him know that she was glad this happened. After letting her lips linger with his for a few tender moments, she reluctantly pulled back. Making out in public wasn't really her style, but she would let it happen on occasion if it was with the right guy and in her eyes, Travis was.
"Wow," she said breatlessly. She had never really been kissed like that before and she knew he was into it too. That was pretty much her first real kiss but she doesn't really give any illusions to the fact that she had never kissed anyone prior to this moment. She keeps her private life private, like it should be. The only person she tells things to is Dom. "That kiss has literally taken my breath away. Wow." she added smiling warmly at him.
Old 10-04-2006, 11:50 PM
Elite Fan

Caleb

If Caleb listened carefully enough, he could hear the smallest sighs of relief escaping her lips. Yes, there it was. Secretly, he smiled to himself remembering a time when his voice on the end wasn’t cause for relief, but cruel and “mean-spirited” grief. It was after they, along with a handful of friends had attended the premier of The Grudge on opening night. The next two weeks saw a pandemic of friends pranking one another with gurgling noises and it often ended in the threat of dismemberment if it continued. He’d made the mistake of trying to scare Marissa, knowing all too swell he wasn’t playing on an even playing field. He gurgled and she didn’t speak to him for nearly a week. And what a boring and uneventful week that had been.

“Oh yeah. James Dean has nothing on me.” Caleb muttered idly into the phone. He was certain that’s the image some people had ascribed to him, though he trusted Marissa knew him well enough to know that he didn’t skip out on tawdry social gatherings to make a statement. Caleb really wasn’t sure what statement there was to be made by sticking his nose up to the bonfire. The people who didn’t show up were usually weren’t missed anyway, so even if he were trying to make a statement, it’s not like anyone would care in the end anyway.

“Have a cup of hot chocolate for me?” He asked into the phone, quickly tucking it between his shoulder and his ear as he hopped onto one of the carts and rode it across the parking lot towards the front of the store. “Or maybe you can just make me a cup and save it? My shift ends pretty soon.”

Aurelie

Aurelie had once been told by her grandmother that a woman who didn’t exercise a little skepticism around the male species was a fool. The second she let her guard down, she became susceptible to the masculine wiles of the male. Of course, at the time she had thought her grandmother was full of shit, and had merely been a paranoid busybody hell bent on clinging on to old world traditions of morality and propriety. Aurelie had been, to say the least, a little naïve and obstinate, believing quite confidently that she’d be able to see through the sweet talk of the more conniving sex. She truly understood this now, and was walking a fine line between resolving that she had significantly underestimated Sebastian, or coming to the conclusion that he, more so than her grandmother, was the one full of shit.

In other words, his sincerity should be acknowledged and taken to heart, or he was one hell of a liar.

A flash of red quickly distracted her, and if his declaration hadn’t left her speechless before, his juvenile act certainly did. For a few beats, she stood there before him, stunned. Had he really just painted her face? Examining her cheek with her fingers, the wet liquid confirmed that she hadn’t hallucinated the whole scene. Sebastian had raised the paint brush to her, and had initiated a pre-emptive strike.

And that’s when Aurelie decided to declare war on Sebastian Ambrogino.

“Well I have to say that I am clearly the disadvantaged one here, because your face could use some working on.” For the record, Sebastian Ambrogino had an indisputably beautiful face, but for now the faux-insult suited her purpose, for she raised her paint brush intently and swept it across his face twice above both cheek bones. “In fact, I almost can’t stand to even look at it.” She complained dramatically, moving forward quickly enough to make him take a step back lest he want to be attacked by her paint brush again. Which he was, and that’s what happens when you don’t move quickly enough. So determined had she been earlier to wipe his smirk right off his face that this time she accomplished her earlier ambition, in the most literal of ways.

"Are you so sure you want to get to know me now?" She challenged triumphantly, returning her hand to her hip. That's what you get when you interrupt Rachmaninov, bitch.
Old 10-05-2006, 01:30 PM
Ultimate Fan

Sebastian

Oh, it was so on. He couldn't even describe the level of on-ness that had enveloped the scenario in which they currently found themselves; he just knew that it was on, like nothing had ever been on before. It wasn't even so much the empty insults she'd hurled his way (since he knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that there was no way such horrid things could be true) -- she was provoking him. Intentionally provoking him. Sebastian wasn't sure if it was because she was just curious to see what he'd do about it, or whether it was something else. But he was certain it had nothing to do with her knowing what she was getting herself into by issuing him a challenge. In a way, he felt sorry for her lack of preparation. Luckily, the feeling passed, and he steeled himself for battle.

Grabbing a larger brush from the floor and dipping it in a nearby paint can, he turned back to her and went into instant attack mode as he made sure to return her earlier favor and flung a streak of burnt red right across the front of her shirt, not missing the flash of indignance, and possibly even intrigue, behind her expressive eyes. The color suited her, he decided in idle thought, but he'd worry about that later, choosing instead to concentrate on the fact that she'd now recruited not one but two paint rollers in her defense. The war had officially begun.

Over the course of their little impish spat, no one bothered keeping score or even a record of hits and misses, but one thing was for certain -- they were both a dignified mess, and so was her apartment (thank goodness for the plastic covering). Sebastian had eventually wrestled her weapons away from her and trapped her paint-covered form against an unfinished wall, her arms pinned strategically above her head at the wrists so as not to cause him anymore trouble. A quick glance between the both of them signaled that perhaps they'd done more paint slinging than they'd originally thought, if even in passing, but that didn't matter now. The important thing was that, for the time being, he had the upper hand, and he'd be damned if he didn't give it up without a fight. Thankfully, she wasn't struggling anymore, and he was plenty glad for it because frankly he found her rather exhausting, no doubt proven by his shortness of breath. Then, of course, he realized he had her in a primed position -- powerless to escape his vengeful grasp, in desperate need of oxygen, waiting to see what he'd do next.

Her face barely an inch away from his, he borrowed one of his hands and trailed his fingertips down the outline of her face and neck. She truly was stunning, in the most hopelessly flawless way; he took his time tracing the contours of her torso and felt her shift restlessly against him, their mouths brushing against each other. The room virtually crackling with the raw electricity of sexual tension, he figured now was probably as good a time as any to bring the rhetorical question she'd asked him back to the forefront, of course remolding it to his benefit. "I think the right question is...are you sure you want me to get to know you?"

Old 10-05-2006, 02:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

Travis
Unintelligently forgetting that kissing Jen in front of the bonfire, where Dom could stroll along at any second, wasn't his smartest move. Though, in all honesty, he would've kissed her no matter where they'd been at the moment. Letting his lips brush over hers gently, cautiously caressing her lips to see if she returned the same feelings. As she slipped her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss, he felt immensely relaxed. She returned his feelings, which sufficed to say that she'd most likely been thinking about the kiss too. Their first kiss, which he hoped wouldn't be their last. Her hands resting on his neck sent slight tremors down his spine, her touch invigorating. Allowing her lips to detach themselves from his, he let his forehead rest against hers for a moment before gazing down at her. He returned her smile, a slight grin playing at the corners of his lips. "You're amazing," he replied, slowly loosening his arms from around her waist.
Old 10-05-2006, 09:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

JEN
Slowly taking her arms off his neck, she smiled at him when he said she was amazing.
"So are you." she replied truthfully.
Lacing her hand in his, she sometimes worried what Dom would do if he saw them like this, but as far as she knew, he could have been at the other side of the beach where he wouldn't be able to see them. Gazing into his eyes, she grinned at him and nestled her head in his neck for a brief moment before looking at him again.
"So....what do we do now?" she asked in a somewhat teasing manner.
Old 10-06-2006, 02:01 AM
Elite Fan

Aurelie

It was beginning to occur to Aurelie that she might have acted too brashly, that she really had no idea what she was getting herself into. Everything had been all too innocent at first. A splat of paint here, a brush stroke there, one could argue they were even created art. The plastic sheet protecting her carpet looked like something right out of Jackson Pollock’s studio. Of course, Aurelie was hardly in the position to appreciate such novelties. For the time being, she was concerned mostly with getting as much paint onto Sebastian as possible. She was failing, and failing miserably. Not only was she missing Sebastian, but amidst all the paint throwing and the laughing and the dodging, he had somehow caught her arms and before she knew it, she was being backed into a wall.

It took a couple of seconds for his words to register in her mind. Taken aback by a series of emotions she hadn’t encountered in quite some time, she had almost forgotten what it felt like to be touched by a man. She could trace the trajectory in which his finger took because her skin burned furious where the contact was made. The burning spread across her body, enveloping her in a blanket of warmth that tingled in the most sensitive of areas on her body. Aurelie hadn’t been overwhelmed by such a physical attraction since she and her boyfriend first began their prolonged tryst, and in being reminded of him, she instinctually felt guilty. It was a habitual more than anything, and within seconds the guilt had faded upon remembering they were no longer together and why they were no longer together. Aurelie was by nature not a vengeful person, but in the end, the hurt she felt by the betrayal negated her better judgment. Consequently, she quickly abandoned all intuitive feelings that suggested something wasn’t quite right with the current scenario.

For the time being, she forgot all about her previous paranoia that Sebastian didn’t like her and the tension that had always existed between them during the few times they had shared the same space in the past. All she could think about was how warm his breath felt against her lips, and how her skin ignited underneath his touch. And yes, there was a small part of her that was shamelessly attracted to the idea that this was her ex-boyfriend’s best-friend. It was almost poetic, the thought of payback. “Something tells me it might not be in my best interest if I were to let you get to know me any better, but somehow, I don’t care anymore.” She breathed anxiously under her breath, before adding in a slightly more firm tone. “Now shut up and kiss me.” He had to kiss her of course, because in her presently pinned state, she had little room to maneuver into a more advantageous position.
Old 10-07-2006, 09:32 AM
Part-Time Fan

Travis
Sliding his arms around her waist, he let his chin rest briefly on the top of her head. He tightened his arms slightly, pulling her closer to himself in a protective sort of way. He'd abandoned all thought about what Dom would say, because in all actuality, he didn't care so much. It wasn't Dom's choice who he was with, or who he could like. And if anything, Dom should be happy that he and Jen had found each other as opposed to some drunk player or some cheap floosy he could pick up at the beach tonight if he really wanted to. As she opened her mouth to say something, he picked his head up off of hers and gazed down at her. "Well, I don't know," he replied in the same teasing tone she'd used with him. "What do you suggest, beautiful?"
Old 10-07-2006, 05:23 PM
Ultimate Fan

Sebastian

Aside from all the responses he'd elicited from Aurelie thus far, Sebastian was rather impartial to the latest one, which came in the form of an idle demand urging him to kiss her, and he figured he didn't need to be told twice. He sent his tongue in first to make the frontal assault; when it didn't come back bitten off, he figured it was safe to go ahead with normal procedure. Then it occured to him that there wasn't any precedent for normal procedure as far as she was concerned. And Aurelie wasn't just any other girl; he wasn't going to resort to using his traditional arsenal to woo her (if wooing is what the kids are calling it nowadays). No. He'd have to pull out all the stops. Otherwise, how was he going to get away with coming back for a repeat performance? See, you've got to use your thinker in these kinds of circumstances.

Once he'd proven to her that he indeed knew how to kiss her, he showed a little benevolence and released her wrists then used his hands to make with getting rid of her top. Success was delayed when he realized she had on more than one -- of course, nothing can be easy for poor little Sebastian -- and their kissing was interrupted once more as he pulled her second and hopefully final top up and over her head. She, in turn, reinitiated the kiss and went to work on the clasp fastening his pants. If she triumphed in that arena, he'd completely lose his place in the pilot seat. And he liked the pilot seat. It was comfortable and had a great view.

Mildly desperate for a maneuver, Sebastian raked his beater off his torso, giving it a toss somewhere to be forgotten and undoing Aurelie's cuffed jeans. The rapidity with which they were disposed was something that even he had to admit he was impressed by; she was stepping out of the material pooled at her ankles in no time flat, her legs immediately being recruited in wrapping around his waist as he lifted her off the ground and propped her once more against the wall. Working his jeans the rest of the way off his body was a lot harder than it looked, especially considering he was busy trying to both kiss Aurelie and make her fetching undergarments disappear. And if seeing her in all her naked glory wasn't the most dismantling sight he'd witnessed in a long time, he just didn't know what was. Everything he'd imagined and more. Thankfully, all major obstacles were out of the way, and Sebastian dismantled the barrier his boxer briefs provided, angling her hips into the most favorable position before his claim on any brain cells he possessed was officially abdicated.

Everyone needs a good fade every once and a while...