Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-01-2006, 07:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

HARLOW
Iz was still being her drunken self and honestly Harlow really couldn't take it anymore. Sure, she gave her one of her cigarettes, but that's where it ends. Iz was her cousin and she loved her, but sometimes she just couldn't handle her being out of control.

But she didn't wanna leave her in that state.

Harlow heard footsteps and she whipped around to see Drake Wilson approaching them with his hands in his pockets. Thank heavens for small favours she thought to herself. She knew if she couldn't get through to Iz, Drake could since they were best friends. When Drake gave her the 'look' she nodded and said "okay" and saw Drake pull Iz closer to him and even though Harlow heard a little bit of what was said, she agreed. Iz should go home and Drake's the one to drive her. Harlow could, but she doesn't wanna put up with it. She smiled a little bit to herself at the fact that someone was trying to knock some sense into Iz, even if it wasn't herself.
Tag Drake/Iz

OOC: Welcome back, Faith
Old 10-01-2006, 07:37 AM
Part-Time Fan

Kate Morrison
Examining her nails and whatnot, Kate barely acknowledged the other being beside her when she heard someone creep up. But when the voice came out of the figure, she realized it was a guy. Hallelujah! I'm not completely intimitading to men!! Kate cried inside. She flashed the slightest grin, turning over to meet eyes with this guy that saved her life.

AJ Rolands.

Okay, so the guy was dreamy- But not exactly Kate's type. She went for the mean, jocky guys that would break her heart if she didn't give them sex on the regular basis. But loneliness was taking over her objections, and Kate could have whomever she wanted. Right now, she wanted AJ. Horney much? No, she just wanted to show everyone that she wasn't a complete loser with no guys around. So, she went with her first instinct.

She threw her arms around AJ, and planted a fiery kiss on his not-so-ready lips. Kate made it overdramatic like an old 40's romance film, just to let everyone know that Kate wasn't leaving empty-handed tonight.
Old 10-01-2006, 07:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

OOC: OMG!! I loved that LOL.

AJ
He smiled at her when he approached her and when she turned around to meet his gaze, he was definitely tranfixed. She was gorgeous and he didn't care if she was one of the popular girls, he sorta crushed on her and he liked that. Looking into her eyes for a moment, he was caught completely off-guard when she planted a kiss on him. Maybe it was the heat that provoked it or maybe his wildest dreams have come true and Kate fancied him. Those reasonings were a long shot, but he had dreamed of that particular moment. Letting his lips linger with hers for a moment, he reluctantly pulled away and gave a lopsided smile.
"Wow! Is that how people say hello now?" he teased half jokingly.
Old 10-01-2006, 08:16 AM
Loyal Fan

LILA SHELTON
Lila Shelton was sitting on the hood of her car, waiting for Sam and James, two incoming juniors who were on the track team with her ex-boyfriend, unload her stuff from the backseat. She had only brought a beach bag and her trusty folding lounge chair, but they had come up to her car the second she arrived and offered to help. How could she say no? They were trying to ask her out -- they had been immediately after she and Jason Karr had broken up two weeks ago. They were hot, but she knew better than to mess around with guys from the same group of friends, or in this case, the same team. It was nice that they were still trying though, she thought with a smirk.

They walked across the beach over to the bonfire site. The sun was already setting and the party was about to officially begin. Spotting Adriana King, she walked over to her and called out her name as she approaced. "Hey honey," she greeted sweetly, then gestured for Sam and James to set her things down. "Thanks boys!" She gave them a bright smile before they walked away.

"So," she said, turning to Adriana. "Kristin coming?" They weren't exactly the best of friends, but they got along even though Lila was a year younger than her and almost everybody else she hung out with. She did have a group of friends from her own class, but none of them have been "accepted" yet by the Chief Sealth elite. It was all rather dumb, and incredibly high school, but what could she do? It was high school. But it wasn't worth stirring things up when there wasn't really any need for it on her part. It's not like her life revolved around her high school friends anyway. Lila Shelton was, in a word -- worldly. She has traveled extensively, spending a lot of time in Europe for the past three summers with her mother, who lived in London. Her experiences abroad has made her wise beyond her sixteen years.
(Tag Adriana)

DEVIN
Devin needed a distraction now. Giving a little wave before Drake turned away and walked over to Iz, then immediately started walking towards the spot where she thought she saw Cameron Stollman earlier. Jac Kessler, his girlfriend and one her best friends, was probably there by now. As she got closer she saw that Jac was indeed there, and they didn't seem to be engaged in anything that would make her feel uncomfortable interrupting. With a huge sigh of relief, she picked up her pace and joined them.

"Hey guys," she said, grabbing a Miller Lite from a nearby open cooler and popping the cap off with a bottle opener attached to it by a string. She really shouldn't be drinking, but she found that a slight regression every now and then to her old ways was oddly comforting in times of crisis. It was some sort of defense mechanism. Sipping some more, she started feeling a bit better, and a little annoyed with herself for getting jealous, again.
(Tag Cameron and Jac)
Old 10-01-2006, 08:58 AM
Part-Time Fan

Jac
She laughed, nodding in agreement and taking another drink of her beer. "I know, people would rather .. die, than miss this," she chuckled again. "I don't know why though, it's not that amazing," she shrugged. Sure, it was fun but it wasn't like it was some once in a lifetime event that you just couldn't miss or your life wouldn't be complete. She pushed the thought out of her mind as she took another sip of her beer. She looked up to see her friend, Devin Lawrence walking towards them. "Hey you," she smiled, watching her pry the cap off. "Having fun yet?" she chuckled.

Travis
He held his hand out to her, pulling her to a standing position after she'd grabbed his hand. He walked over to the coolers, reached in and grabbed two bottles and handed one to her. Prying the cap off of his, he took a long drink. Beer didn't really affect him like some of these kids. Get a few beers in them and they'd jump off a bridge if you suggested it. With him, it just made him feel more at ease around everyone. He let his eyes rest on her as he took another drink, watching her take the cap off of her own. His gaze flicked up to watch a few guys tossing a frisbee around. He watched as one ran toward Jen, oblivious that there were people behind him and was seconds away from careening into her. He reached out and pulled her closer to him moments before the guy landed where she been milliseconds before. "Watch it, buddy!" he called. Looking down, he realized he'd slipped his arm around her waist.
Old 10-01-2006, 03:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

Iz

While Iz may have appreciated Drake's justified solicitude if she was anyone else -- well, that was just it. She was Isabella Vasquez, Isabella Vasquez was going to do whatever the fuck she pleased, and she could indubitably do without a maternal-like Drake Wilson breathing down her neck every swig she took. Abstaining, Iz did understand where Drake cited his apprehension from and even learned to acknowledge his concern over time -- but did Drake's said concern stop her from hitting the bongs every weekend? That was an incontestable N-O. Ultimately, Iz's verdict reigned unanimously superior over everyone else's pesky, DARE-like facts and logic; ultimately, the actuality of an inebriated and/or high Iz Vasquez was the only Iz Vasquez that ever got even the smallest bit of attention.

But, nevertheless.

"Go home?" croaked Iz around the posterior of her Newport, causing her voice to be imperceptibly muffled. She staggered around in the sand, soles drowning in the moist grains as she fumbled with Harlow's lighter. After two brief moments of inebriated teetering and botching, Iz prosperously lit her cigarette. The tobacco at the opposite end blushed a radiant orange and burned even more radiant as Iz sucked in a drag. Emitting a formidable whirlwind of gray smoke, Iz finally replied with a hoarse, "Drake.. DRAKE! I am not going home, Drake. The party's just started. Stop.." pause, drag, cough, continue, "Stop being such a fucking pushover, Drake. I can take care of myself. Go.. I don't know, go make out with Devin or something. Let me smoke."

ok, I know I've said this 320482340832 times, but: everyone else in a few. I am seriously under the assumption that FF is going to swallow this post just as it has my last three.
Old 10-01-2006, 06:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

OOC: Only enough time to get Drake in there, Kate will be tomorrow.

Drake Wilson
Oh no. He seriously wished that Iz wouldn't have said no, because the tincy anger he felt at the moment just grew deeper and deeper the more he watched her harm her body like it meant nothing. He squeezed her forearm just a tad, enough to get his point across that he was pissed at her. He was tempted to say 'Fuck no, bitch, you're going home now'. But Drake didn't feel like fighting with her, and he also didn't feel like hearing the 'treating a lady differently' speech. Besides, Iz would kick his ass if he ever said anything remotely close to that. So, he did the next best thing. It required no words, no real emotion, and no fighting from his half. It also accomplished getting what he wanted. If Iz thought he was going to leave it at that, she had forgotten that time in Freshman year when he carried her ass home from that party.

Iz was going home. Maybe not to her house, because it was too easy to sneak out from there. He'd box her up in his house and make his mom look after her, like she had so many nights before.

Drake snatched the cigarette from Iz's mouth and through it on the ground angrily. He stepped on it, and gave Iz that look that meant 'Don't get another one'. He bent down slightly, picked up Iz like a baby, and started walking towards his car as her drunken kicks did nothing against his well-toned muscles. "Quit fighting, Iz. I'm only doing this because I care, not because I want to be the most awful person in the world to you." He said, his tone hinting at how fed-up he was with her reckless actions. Thank God he was addicted to racing and not drugs like her. Thank God he didn't take his recklessness to the extreme like she did. Thank God that Iz was slowly giving in, her kicks getting softer and her eyes more droopy.

She'd pass out soon, and it'd skip the raging fight that was coming from her.
Old 10-01-2006, 06:27 PM
Elite Fan

I'm in.

Saving Ludivine Sagnier and Daniel Bruhl.

Er ... assuming it's not too late?
When she finally said "yes, it's really goodbye this time."
Old 10-01-2006, 11:46 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAIT_Accompli (View Post)
I'm in.

Saving Ludivine Sagnier and Daniel Bruhl.

Er ... assuming it's not too late?
Definitely not too late. Thanks for joining!
Old 10-02-2006, 09:58 AM
Total Fan

I hope I'm not too late either!

Saving Guillaume Canet and A.J. Cook (I'm pretty sure).

|| KH | FF | HP || Janine ❦ (aspdstra) [ @FF.net ] [ @LJ.com ]
Old 10-02-2006, 12:01 PM
Loyal Fan

DEVIN
Devin rolled her eyes with a laugh, taking another swig from the bottle in her hand. "Where the hell is Dani? Isn't she supposed to be coming with Stephen?" Danielle Trager, the reigning femme fatale queen of Westside, is another one of her best friends. She was currently seeing Stephen Reitman, the captain of their basketball team and Arbor Heights' boyfriend of the year. That was not because he's the type of guy who displays exemplary boyfriend behavior, but because since the schoolyear began, he's probably been the "boyfriend" -- at one time or another -- of more girls than anybody would care to count. Devin wasn't worried about Dani being with him, however. She was a big girl, and if anything, she knew Stephen has met his match. They were most probably enjoying all the head games they were both undoubtedly playing on each other since they first started hooking up.

Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed some unusual activity. Drake had just picked Iz up and carried her in his arms, heading for the parking lot. Iz's flailing limbs, no matter how hard she tried, did practically nothing to slow Drake down. He was a man on a mission. Oh my god. A few people in the vicinity had noticed as well and proceeded to gawk, laugh or talk (or any combination of the three) about the scene that was unfolding in front of them. Nobody in their right minds would even think of trying to stop Iz from doing what she wanted, especially when she was having a good time. Drake was different of course, and she knew that he continually felt the need to save Iz from her obscenely wild partying ways, especially since that's how they met and became best friends. But honestly, after years of unsuccessfully trying to change someone, why would he keep taking the same tactics if they have time and again failed miserably? That kind of life was ingrained in Iz from the time she was born -- it was almost impossible to get it out of her system. Devin understood Drake's protective tendencies towards the people he loved, but it boggled her mind that he'd go to such great lengths to keep Iz in line. She'd never have that kind of patience. But Drake did, and there was nothing else she could do but respect it and be in awe of his fierce determination, which was one of the things that drew her to him in the first place.
Old 10-02-2006, 12:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fifth Element (View Post)
I hope I'm not too late either!

Saving Guillaume Canet and A.J. Cook (I'm pretty sure).
Not too late at all! Thanks for joining
Old 10-02-2006, 12:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

OOC: Yay! More friends.

Kate Morrison
Stupid Boy. Kate's lips barely left his, and he was already smiling like a kiddie at Christmas. He had no cool-factor whatsoever, but maybe that's what turned Kate on about him... He was totally geeky in a way that almost seemed confident. Ugh. She refused to think that she actually had a soft spot for him. Maybe she was just killing loneliness. Besides, considering the fact that AJ and she had only spoken twice in their entire lives, how could she be hot for him? I mean, she couldn't be hot for him.. Right? Though she would have to admitt, that was one of the best kisses she had received in a very long time. Stop it Kate. He's a nobody, Her own voice ecoed in her mind. Kate's arms fell to her sides as she rolled her eyes at his reply, her mouth saying something totally different than that of her eyes.. Her lips were smiling, like his goofiness was contagious or something retarded like that. She crossed her arms across her chest, meeting his eyes.

"So what if it is? Come on, geek. You're coming with me." Kate ordered, in a angry tone, as if AJ had done something terribly wrong.

Kate grabbed onto the color of his shirt and started dragging him towards the parking-lot area. Oh God, she hoped this kid wasn't a virgin. She wasn't about to devirginize momma's little angel, who played with himself to get pleasure. Oh Jesus, she really hoped that he had atleast some experiance. She didn't want to regret this tomorrow. What the hell, Kate had nothing to loose. It wasn't like she had so much to compare it to. You see, Kate was wonderful at putting on the illusion that she was the most experiance girl in Arbor Heights, because then you got more guys, and girls looked up to you. In all sincerety, her total amount would be about 5 times. Maybe it does seem like a lot, but compared to the ****s and whores that Arbor possessed, Kate was Virgin Mary. Oh My God, Kate thought, I'm going to fuck this kid hard.
Old 10-02-2006, 01:16 PM
Elite Fan

OOC: Alright, I'm currently working on profiles but I figure I'd drop in to give basic sketches of my two characters as they have virtually no relationships going for them. I feel awkward approaching anyone seeing as how the game has already started, so if you think your characters could be friends/enemies/possibly siblings/etc with any of my characters, please drop me a PM.

Aurelie Garrel, (Ludivine Sagnier), age nineteen, freshmen at the Art Institute of Seattle ... last name could change as I was kind of hoping she could be someone's older sibling. She's got dirty blonde hair and baby doll features. She comes from a very well off family though the "poor little rich girl" stigma ends there. She's a quiet, introspective artist who recently broke up with her boyfriend for reasons undecided. The Ex doesn't exist yet, and he may never exist unless anyone has a guy open who could be the Ex. But yeah.

Caleb Alexander, (David Bruhl), senior at Chielf Sealth High School, works at Rite Aid Drug Store; he's gonna be kind of an introspective but belligerent loner. And that's really the extent of what I have thought out for him. I'm thinking one of his parents died from some sort of terminal disease, because absent parents are always fun. But yeah. He is completely open. Drop me a line.
When she finally said "yes, it's really goodbye this time."
Old 10-02-2006, 01:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

OOC: So, Caleb sounds like he'd be right up Drake's alley, so affiliation is good. Friends, if not best.

I'm actually thinking of adding a couple more characters, if it's alright with you, Faith. I think I want to play a couple more.