Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-26-2006, 09:29 AM
Part-Time Fan

ChaCha: Either Linc or Iz could use some familia.
Old 09-26-2006, 02:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

Cha: Hmm, if your girl is risky, she could be a girl drag-racer and have raced Drake a couple times or something cool like that.. They can be friends.
Old 09-26-2006, 04:44 PM
Loyal Fan

ACT I: Senior Bonfire at Alki Beach

Every year on the weekened after graduation, the new graduates of West Seattle High and Chief Sealth High come together for the Senior Bonfire. Held at Alki Beach, the carefully planned, funded and executed event officially kicks off as the sun sets over the horizon, and lasts until the sun rises once again, when the spell of having the beach all to themselves is broken by the sight of the morning's first batch of joggers and skaters. You don't have to be an outgoing senior to attend -- from incoming juniors to fresh college graduates, as long as you've got connections with the schools' movers and shakers, you're guaranteed an invite. With the freedom to party all night without having to worry about anything else, and the complete absence of assigned chaperones or school rules that would've otherwise hindered the less inhibited percentage of the student population, it's no wonder the Senior Bonfire is the most highly anticipated event of the year.

~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~

DEVIN LAWRENCE
Slamming her car door shut, Devin Lawrence put her sunglasses on and started walking towards the beach on Alki Park. From a distance she could already see that the vast expanse of white sand was already dotted by clusters of other people -- students from both Westside and Chief Sealth -- gathered around an enormous pile of wood that would later be the center of all things for the evening. Although Devin wasn't exactly excited about the Senior Bonfire, she usually ended up going for the past four years in support of close friends on the Bonfire Committee, who put a ridiculous amount of time and energy during their last few months of school into planning "the event of the year." She had to admit, she did see the logic in seeing it that way. The Senior Bonfire is better than any other school event simply because there is nothing left to do for every single person in attendance but to celebrate.

As she approached the bonfire area, she quickly surveyed the scene in front of her and looked for Drake Wilson, her boyfriend. The crowd was a healthy mix of upperclassmen from both schools, but there wasn't any sign of him. She pulled out her cell phone from the back pocket of her denim capris and flipped it open, hitting Drake's speed dial number and --

"Hey! Watch it!" Somebody had bumped into her from behind and caused her to drop her phone on the sand. She wasn't hurt by any means, but she hated having her personal space invaded more than anything, which is why she normally avoided huge parties. She spun around to face her attacker, an eyebrow raised in annoyance.
(Open)

OOC: Thought I'd kick it off while it's still early. I'll be posting my other characters later

Last edited by mizzae; 09-26-2006 at 08:24 PM
Old 09-26-2006, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

OOC: Will post Harlow's relationships. Thanks for all your suggestions straylight and paper craned lovers. I suppose she could be a drag racer. I mean, she is rebellious enough.

Harlow Pescowitz: Older cousin of Isabella Vaquero; Friend of Drake Wilson; Gets along with Drake's girlfriend Devin Lawrence; Acquaintance of Travis Kelton and Zac Schaffer.

You can tell Harlow is good friends with people younger than her LOL. Is everyone okay with that? Will post tonight I seriously hope Rachel is gonna post here because I don't want some of my characters to be linked with her MYOC if she's not gonna be active LOL. Also, I hope Laura posts too.

Last edited by ☆ a million stars ☆; 09-27-2006 at 02:32 AM
Old 09-26-2006, 06:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'll definitely be posting! lol, I'll actually post my first post here sometime tonight. Trust me, I'll be active!
Old 09-26-2006, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hehe. Cool.
Old 09-26-2006, 06:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

Drake Wilson
Ah, okay. So Drake wasn't the much of a 'school-spirit' kind of guy, but whatever. Everyone always went just to have a good time, and Devin was going, so he figured what the hell. Why not go? He wore a simple pair of dark, faded jeans and a Led Zeppelin t-shirt to give himself the relaxed look. He was never the kind of guy to dress up for much- Besides drag-racing, which meant the lucky, breezy, kick-ass attire. Ugh. He was trying so hard to get rid of his addiction of racing for Devin, but it was so hard lately.. Especially with all of the new phone calls, urging him to come to next weeks race. Temptation usually wasn't a big deal for Drake, but the temptation of racing was a completely different story.

Drake parked his car straight off the beach, and grabbed his cell phone from the cup-holder. He locked up his car, and slid his phone into his pocket along with his hands, trailing in the sand to meet up with Devin. He hoped Iz was going to be here too- He hadn't seen her much lately.. He wasn't sure why- They just both seemed to be busy a lot. As Drake trailed through the oncoming drunk jocks, he spotted Devin with a frushtrated face. He smiled to himself. Yepp, definitley a Devin moment, He thought, shaking his head at the distressed, yet beautiful, figure before him. Devin was a quick-tempered girl, with a bitchy attitude. That's why he loved her. For all the faults.

He was a couple steps to her left, so he figured he'd charge in now. He jogged up to her and hugged her from the side, picking her up a bit as he laughed at her surprised, yet excited expressions. "Miss me?" He questioned, setting her back down to stand on her own. He pretended to be cocky in a playful manner, feeling a bit overjoyous to see her.
Tag Devin

OOC: I'll post Kate tomorrow. School sucks
Old 09-26-2006, 06:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

Jac Kessler
Walking down her lengthy driveway, Jac Kessler balanced her keys, purse and Diet Coke in one hand, the other hand being occupied by her flipped open cell phone. Climbing into the car, she got herself situated before pulling out of the driveway and heading towards the beach. Tonight was the annual Senior Bonfire, the 'social event of the year'. It was her favorite thing about the incredibly long school year. It meant she was finally free. Free of hounding teachers, free of pesky underclassmen and it was a chance to be as wild and reckless as she allowed herself, even if only for a night. Being one of the most well-liked girls in school, she couldn't exactly abandon all morals or anything like that. Not that she ever would. But, hoping for a night of fun with her friends and her boyfriend, Cameron Stollman wasn't too much to ask.

Pulling into the parking lot near the beach, she gathered her belongings into an oversized beach bag and began her way down to the beach. Gazing out in front of her as she walked, she rememberes fondly all the great times that'd been had at this place. It was somewhat sad to think these were her last few months as a high-schooler. It really was the best years of her life, as cliche as that sounds. She walked across the sand, before spotting her best friend, Devin Lawrence. She watched with amusement as someone crashed into her and she whirled around, a look of annoyance plastered across her face.

Tag anyone

Travis Kelton
Travis jogged along the shore of Alki Beach, getting in a good run before the festivities tonight. He was a freshman at Seattle Pacific University, but he could still relate to the high-school filled atmosphere that would be hanging in the air in only moments. Just last year, he'd been the crazy, carfree senior that was having the time of his life at the Senior Bonfire. He and his friends, namely Dom Denneo and Zachary Schaffer would be in with the high school crowd tonight, partying it up. He really hadn't changed a whole lot now that he was in college, if anything, he was more independent than ever. He'd moved away from home as soon as the law would permit him legally, and has learned never to look back. Not that he had a bad relationship with his parents, he just hated the feeling of being controlled by someone else. His freedom was probably the most important thing in the world for him.

Jogging up near the huge pile of wood for tonight's bonfire, he doubled over, putting both hands on his knees to catch his breath. Straightening up after a few moments, he ran his fingers through his hair tousling it even more than it already was. He sat down in the sand, leaning back on his hands and looking out at the water.
Tag anyone

OOC: Here's Travis' relationship info. Jac's is already .. posted, lol. Let me know if everyone is okay with who I put for Trav.

Travis' Relationships:Close friends with Dom Denneo and Zachary Schaffer; doesn't exactly love AJ; somewhat crushing on Jennifer Singlass.
Old 09-26-2006, 07:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

Iz Vasquez

Of course Iz was going to the bonfire -- hello, free alcohol? -- and to oneup any impractical ambiguity one had concerning whether or not she was attending, Iz made herself known; whether she proceeded to do this in a most tactful and discreet manner, however -- well, Iz went about doing so in the most solicitous and modest way she could come up with:

Girl-on-girl.

Slumped on the lap of one girl while bare legs languidly spraweld over the lap of another, Iz simultaneously sucked portentous hash from a fat joint and sponged swigs of Michelob into her liver. The cacophonous thumping of music went right over her skull; capaciously intoxicated and almost-to-high, Iz scratched an invisible exasperation on the side of her nose, wrinkled it in frustration when she couldn't get rid of it, swallowed too much smoke and doubled over the girls' laps in a fit of exaggerated hacks, whooped and hollered on her way back up as if well-pleased with the fact that she nearly choked to death, took one last elongated gulp of alcohol before lazily discarding the depleted Michelob bottle off towards the side, (whether it hit someone or not remains unknown) pressed a sloppy kiss onto the lips of both girls, and lazily sunk from their laps onto the sand.

Six minutes after doing so, Iz finally managed to stagger up to her feet. Hair framing her face and eyes sufficiently glazed, Iz then careened around the expanse of Alki, looking for someone to get drunk and sleep with. Or someone with some pot; either or sufficed, really.

Open

So, Iz is definitely open; so's Dom, Linc, and Tay, all of who are going to be at the party one way or another -- feel free to tag any of them.
Old 09-27-2006, 03:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

JENNIFER SINGLASS
Jen Singlass was walking down the street; her iPod blasting with deafening music in her ears. It wasn't deafening perse--it was actually Jesse McCartney. Not that she would let anyone know that. Well, except her best friend, Dom Denneo, but best friends tell eachother everything. They've been best friends since Junior High so he's like a brother to her. Jen was actually going to the Senior Bonfire because well, her neighbor Devin Lawrence, goes to West Seattle High and surprisingly enough, Dom's cousin happens to be Devin's boyfriend, so she has connections.

Jen has never really been a party girl. Anyone would tell you that she prefers her art rather than big, over the top parties. But, that aside, she was a Senior once so she'd be lying if she said she hadn't gone to a few in her time. Turning the corner to Alki Beach, she could already see people swarming around. She walked down the hill, being careful not to slip. With the shoes she was wearing, she was bound to break a heel. Scanning the crowd, she was looking for Dom, who had actually told her to meet him there. Her eyes stopped at the back of what looked like Travis Kelton's head. She could recognise that hair anywhere. Truthfully, even though he was in fact, close friends with Dom, she couldn't help but have a crush on him. Sure, they've crossed paths a few times, but they never really said more than hello to eachother. Standing there and taking a deep breath and taking out her earphones and putting her iPod in her tote bag, Jen proceeded to approach him, a little smile playing on her lips.
"Hey, Travis. Water looks nice doesn't it?"
Tag Travis

JEREMY KILTON
"Whatever." Jeremy had said as he left his house. His parents were just telling him what time he had to be home. He didn't care about any rules, this was his Senior Bonfire. There was no way he would come home at any particular time to please them. He walked down the concrete steps which led to the gravelly pavement and unlocked his car door, got into his car and buckled before turning the engine on. Jeremy wasn't really the type of person to multi-task, so he didn't have the radio on while driving. Even though he's had his license for awhile, he's still nervous behind the wheel. He has no idea why.

After a couple of minutes, he parked in an available spot in the car park of Alki Beach, where he could see some familiar faces already. He went down to the beach and immediately saw his friend Alexander Lincoln.
"Hey Linc. Did you just get here?"
Tag Linc

ADRIANA KING
Ah, Senior parties. You gotta love them. Adriana got out of her car and looked over at the beautiful water that she could see from afar. It wouldn't be too far to say that she wants to spend some time with Stephen Reitman, her boyfriend, and her best friend Kristin MacMillan. This is really the only time where she can actually kick back and enjoy life. Being the student body president, she is always busy and if it wasn't at school, it was definitely at home, where she would be harrassed by her parents to do something or rather.

Smiling, she went down, albeit slowly to the beach and just milled through the crowd of people already there.
Open for anyone

CAMERON STOLLMAN
Cameron hadn't been at the bonfire for very long. He was actually editing a video he had just put together and finally got it finished. A bottle of beer in hand, he sat down on the sand and took a nice long swig and looked around to see if there was any sign of Stephen or Jac. It was either because there was too many people or the fact that he was sitting down, that he couldn't see them. He decided to stand up and at the corner of his eye, he saw Jac and also Devin, who was in one of her bitchy moments, he assumed. Smiling, he waved for Jac to come over.
Tag Jac/anyone
OOC: Harlow and AJ are open so feel free to tag Btw, Rachel, your relationship for Trav is fine with me

Last edited by ☆ a million stars ☆; 09-27-2006 at 07:18 AM
Old 09-27-2006, 03:32 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by swear to shake it up (View Post)
I'll definitely be posting! lol, I'll actually post my first post here sometime tonight. Trust me, I'll be active!
OOC: I know you will be, sweetie! I only sent PMs to the players who haven't posted yet since actually claiming their PYOCs. So this is great, I'm glad most of us are here and ready to post LOL.

Posts coming up
Old 09-27-2006, 04:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

OOC: I love this RP already LOL. I'm gonna post Harlow now

HARLOW PESCOWITZ
Harlow was getting ready for the Senior Bonfire. She couldn't remember the last time she went to one of those. She loves parties and getting drunk. She and her cousin, Iz, who is younger than her, would sometimes, more often than not, get drunk together. Not too intoxicated, but drunk enough to see double.

After finally settling for something to wear, she pretty much sprinted out the door and quickly went into her car and drove off. She couldn't wait to see Iz after so long of not seeing her. Finally at Alki, she parked the car and got out to stretch her legs. Then, in the distance she saw Iz and ran up....er, down to her, almost tripping over her feet.
"Hey cuz," she greeted. "How are you?"
Tag Iz

Last edited by ☆ a million stars ☆; 09-27-2006 at 06:39 AM
Old 09-27-2006, 09:25 AM
Loyal Fan

DEVIN
"Loser," she muttered under her breath, giving the guy who bumped into her the evil eye as he scampered off to his pals on the other side of the beach. Apparently they had been taking advantage of the last few minutes of sunlight to toss around a frisbee in the middle of all the bonfire preparations. Rolling her eyes, she bent down to pick up her phone and had just straightened up when a pair of strong arms circled her waist and effortlessly lifted her up a few inches. This time, her reaction was anything but annoyance -- she'd know those arms (and that body -- that tall, lean, gorgeous body she loved being pressed up against) anywhere. Giggling softly, she turned to face her boyfriend and put her arms around his neck. Drake Wilson was the only person on the planet who can make Devin giggle.

"You know I did," she replied, smiling up at him. Pulling him closer, she gave him a quick kiss on the lips and then rested her head on his shoulder. The way they acted, it seemed like they hadn't seen each other in days. The truth was, they had spent the entire night together at her older sister Dana's condo downtown. She had agreed to check in on it three times a week while Dana was out of the country, and she was welcome crash there whenever she needed to. That perk, of course, was what had sealed the deal. Her parents would have aneurysms if they found out she had spent the night with Drake, of course. That's why they drove back in the morning so she, dressed in her usual running attire, could pretend she had just come in from her morning jog.

She looked up at him and smiled teasingly. "Ready for the event of the year?" It was pretty funny that they were both in attendance at the bonfire, as people don't exactly look to them for displays of school spirit of any kind. But they had nothing better to do that night, and she had to admit the setting could be pretty romantic.

ZACHARY SCHAFFER
Walking along the shore barefoot, Zac Schaffer was lost in thought. After five long years, he finally felt at home in Seattle. He could no longer call Los Angeles home, if home was supposed to be indeed "where the heart is." He resented his father for taking the job that forced his family to move out of their hometown and into a strange city, and it didn't help that as a result of the badly-timed move a big part of his high school experience ended up being a bit... awkward. But he's fully come to terms with everything now. Took him a while, but he's finally gotten there.

He looked up and noticed a familiar female figure up ahead, heading for the parking lot. She was none other than Taylor Udekirk, the main reason he started liking Seattle more in the first place. With her long, gorgeous blonde hair, mesmerizing eyes, and the way even just the slightest hint of a smile could make her beauty even more dazzling than it already was, how could any red-blooded male resist the lure of whichever geographical location she's in?

Quickening his pace, he caught up to her in a matter of seconds and called her name. "Hey, you're not staying?" He asked when she turned around to face him. They weren't exactly close friends but they've hung out a few times back during senior year, as he had somehow ended up in the same social circles as she and her friends.
(Tag Tay)

OOC: Jason and Lila are also open and can be placed anywhere. Feel free to tag them if you like
Old 09-27-2006, 03:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

DANI TRAGER

Dani stepped out of her car and headed down the beach. The bonfire wsa just starting but already probably half the school was there. She scanned the crowd, looking for anyone she recognized that she could talk to, these things were always boring at the beginning. She should've waited a few hours to show up, but it's not like there was anything better to do.

IVAN SCHAFFER

Ivan walked aloong the beach, trying to remember why he even bothered to show up. Oh yeah, that's right, because it's "the event of the year" as everyone kept reminding him. With nothing better to do, he went up and helped himself to one of the many open coolers full of beer. He usually didn't drink that much, but it was tradition to get wasted at these sort of things.

OOC: Both are open.
Old 09-27-2006, 04:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

Iz

"HAR-HAR!" screeched Iz, lazily tossing her arms around her older cousin's neck. She teetered clumsily into Harlow's body, slapped a rather sloppy kiss on her cheek, giggled all creepy-like, pulled back, blinked languidly, tilted her head in pseudointellectualism, and said, "What is that perfume? It smells like cat." -- the last word of said sentence enuncianted with a sprinkle of disgust.

Nevermind that, though; four seconds later, Iz launched into an inebriated monologue about the differences between domestic pets. "That's okay, though. I like cats. Cats are better than dogs. They don't shit as much. They're fluffier. Jesus had a cat. Did you know that? Maybe it was a dog. But Hitler had one. A cat, I mean. OH MY GOD, did you see what Kate Morrison's wearing? Holy mother of pearl that skanky skank is so fucking SKANKY, Har, I swear to God she is like the God of Skanks. Do you have a cigarette?"

Linc/Tay in a few -- Dom's still open.