Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-25-2006, 02:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Same with me, if anyone wants a relationship with any one of my MYOC's just PM me, I'll most likely say yes anyway . Also, I just realised that I have two female college students LOL. Ah, well. No biggie LOL.

Last edited by violet sunsets; 09-25-2006 at 03:06 AM
Old 09-25-2006, 04:35 AM
Part-Time Fan

Alright, so far I have two ideas for my characters binding up with the MYOs.

Drake: Best friends with Isabella Vaquero.

Kate: Hates Devin; Has a crush on Linc; Best friends with Danielle.
Old 09-25-2006, 05:54 AM
Part-Time Fan

NAME: Dominic Denneo -- Dom.
SCHOOL: Sophomore at University of Washington
JOB: Cashier at Rite Aid in Westwood Village
PERSONALITY: Discerning, Benevolent, Chivalrous, and Modest.
HISTORY: There is nothing astonishingly depressing about Dom Denneo's childhood; in fact, the only thing parenthetically dramatic Dom can cite would be a broken collarbone from a football injury in the tenth grade. Other than that, color Dom in the average: born as the youngest of four sons to Jose and Lita Denneo, Dom was raised in a lower-mid income household and has a rationale meticulously shaped around the never-cry-over-spilt-milk philosophy; nearly everything Dom has, he has put in the work, sweat, and tears for. As so, assumptions that Dom takes nothing in life for granted and lives every day as a new challenge to where he someday wants to be in life -- a career in medicine -- would not be too far from the truth.
RELATIONSHIPS:
TB: straylight
PB: Channing Tatum

NAME: Taylor Udekirk -- Tay.
SCHOOL: Freshman at Seattle Central Community College
JOB: Starbucks in Westwood Village
PERSONALITY: Headstrong, Contemptuous, Sardonic, and Shrewd.
HISTORY: Jacob Udekirk is a pertinaciously stubborn and at often times antagonistic Conservative; to think that he raised either of his two daughters outside of his personal religious and philosophical spectrum would be ludicrous. God-fearing Melissa and Taylor Udekirk grew up in a household where most everything considered by modern teenage pop-culture was either frowned upon or unconditionally unthinkable. Instead of rebelling against their father's unruly iron-fist, however, the two Udekirk girls welcomed his orthodox and traditionalistic persuasions with a smile -- the majority believe they did simply in fear of what their father would have done if they had chosen otherwise.
RELATIONSHIPS:
TB: straylight
PB: Elisabeth Harnois

Last edited by straylight; 09-25-2006 at 06:29 AM Reason: because I cannot spell.
Old 09-25-2006, 08:56 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by paper craned lovers (View Post)
Kate: Hates Devin
Love it

Okay guys, we're gonna be starting soon, most likely late Tuesday night (Eastern). If anybody else wants to join, or if any current players want to make new characters, you're all welcome to the do so anytime (even after the RP has started).

Adding your new characters, straylight. Love the profiles! I've also added the new characters so far to the website.

Last edited by mizzae; 09-25-2006 at 11:38 AM
Old 09-25-2006, 12:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

Awesome! I'm excited.

If anyone wants a relationship with any of my characters, let me know!
Old 09-25-2006, 02:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

I just went ahead and brewed up some relationships; FF is being entirely too slow and I am entirely too impatient and thus, don't feel like bothering with PMs right now. If anyone has a problem with them, get to me somehow (AIM: cop killer jason) and I'll gladly abide. Just kidding, I'll kill you. ALSO! if you want anything with any of my kids, feel free to throw them into your mix; I have no qualms against the edit button.

IZ: Best friend of Drake Wilson. Friend of Devin Lawrence. Hates Kate Morrison. Crushing on Jeremy Kilton.

TAY: Friend of Kate Morrison and Adriana King. Crushing on Ivan Schaffer.

DOM: Older cousin of Drake Wilson. Best friend of Jen Singlass since junior high. Close friend of Travis Kelton.

Last edited by straylight; 09-25-2006 at 11:54 PM
Old 09-25-2006, 02:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

All fine with me
Old 09-25-2006, 11:36 PM
Loyal Fan

All fine with me as well

NAME: Zachary Schaffer. Zac.
SCHOOL: Seattle Pacific University
JOB: None.
PERSONALITY: Eloquent. Opionated. Charismatic. Passionate.
HISTORY: When his father uprooted them from Los Angeles five years ago, nobody else in the family protested and resisted more than Zac. He's been able to adjust to living in Seattle since then, although it had been a long, relatively painful process. For the first three years he was considered a loner by his peers, as he mostly concentrated on academics and hardly ever showed up at social events. But he changed unexpectedly at the start of his senior year after having discovered the intoxicating beauty of Taylor Udekirk, who seemed to have more substance in one finger than all the other high school girls he knew.
RELATIONSHIPS: Older brother of Ivan Shaffer. Friend of Travis Kelton. Crushing on Taylor Udekirk.
TB: mizzae
PB: Matt Dallas

Zac-Tay-Ivan love triangle

Is everybody okay with Zac's relationships?
Old 09-25-2006, 11:43 PM
Loyal Fan

Almost forgot! Is this okay straylight?

Devin: Friends with Iz.
Old 09-25-2006, 11:54 PM
Part-Time Fan

A-OK with me. I'm excited for this hooplah to get its start on.
Old 09-26-2006, 01:40 AM
Loyal Fan

Awesome, thanks! Two more characters for now. They're open for anything

NAME: Lila Shelton
SCHOOL: Chief Sealth High (Junior)
JOB: You've got to be kidding.
PERSONALITY: Stubborn. Meticulous. Apathetic. Outspoken.
HISTORY: Lila Shelton is the only daughter of legendary music producer and label exec David Shelton, who was highly instrumental in bringing the Seattle music scene to life back in the 1990's. Wealthy and connected, Lila is next in line for the crown of Chief Sealth's queen bee, a title that she already believes is hers for the taking if she wanted it. For now, she's perfectly content being the only junior who is legitimately welcomed into the social circle of the gorgeous and popular.
RELATIONSHIPS: Crushing on Dominic Denneo. [Sorta] Friends with Adriana King and Kristin MacMillan. Ex-girlfriend of Jason Karr.
PB: Miranda Kerr

NAME: Jason Karr
SCHOOL: Chief Sealth High (Senior)
JOB: None at the moment.
PERSONALITY: Wily. Assertive. Capricious. Persistent.
HISTORY: Jason is Chief Sealth's Renaissance man. It seems like he can do everything -- he's the record-breaking star of the track team, his GPA is one of the school's highest, and everyone loves him. Every girl he's dated has brought him home to meet the parents. His unlimited potential hasn't gone unnoticed, as colleges and universities all over the country have already started offering him scholarships, which opens up a new realm of possibilities. He's grown up in Arbor Heights all his life, and he's just about ready to break out of the bubble and experience the world. He plans on going to a university in the East Coast -- as far away from his hometown as possible.
RELATIONSHIPS: Hates Stephen Reitman. Ex-boyfriend of Lila Shelton. Crushing on Jacqueline Kessler.
PB: Jesse Metcalfe
Old 09-26-2006, 02:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ahh I love how some of my chars have relationships already!!!!! This is awesome!! Okay, here are mine and I'm the same, I can't be bothered PMing, hence I'm impatient I'll only do some LOL. I don't know what to put for Harlow yet so if anyone wants a relationship with her and my other characters, feel free to put them in

Jen Singlass: Best friend of Dominic Denneo since Junior High; Neighbour of Devin Lawrence; Crushing on Travis Kelton.

Jeremy Kilton: Crushing on Isabella Vaquero; Has a like/hate relationship with Stephen Reitman; Hates Kate Morrison; Friend of Alexander Lincoln.

AJ Roland: Good friends with Ivan Schaffer; Indifferent about Drake Wilson; [Sorta] crushing on Kate Morrison.

Harlow Pescowitz: TBA; is anyone willing to have a relationship of any sort with her? LOL.

Adding on to Cameron and Adriana's relationships:

Cameron Stollman: Doesn't get along with Jason Karr very much, although he wouldn't really say he hates him

Adriana King: Friend of Taylor Udekirk and Kate Morrison. [Sorta] friends with Lila Shelton

Thats all for now; if anyone wants to have a relationship with them, feel free to add them. As I said, I'll most likely say yes Harlow really needs a relationship LOL, even a neighbour or a good friend...or a relative of some sort If anyone objects to these relationships, let me know

Last edited by violet sunsets; 09-26-2006 at 04:30 AM
Old 09-26-2006, 04:18 AM
Part-Time Fan

All are perfectly fine with me!
Old 09-26-2006, 04:37 AM
Loyal Fan

Fine with me, Cat!

We'll be starting tonight, for sure. A few people have yet to check in and do relationships. I'll PM them and ask if they still want in, because if they won't be active they might have to be replaced Hope it won't come to that though!
Old 09-26-2006, 05:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Awesome! I'm still in a debacle with Harlow LOL. I have no idea what sort of relationship she should have. I'm thinking she could possibly have a cousin who goes to one of the High Schools, but I'm not sure who would be willing to have a rebellious cousin who is in their senior year of college though. But, as always, I'm open for suggestions