Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-25-2004, 05:09 PM
Master Fan

Colin

I nodded as I remember."Yea you'll probably right. Well just make time this week to shoot some hoops, me , you and Christian."I looked over at Presley."I'm still not too hungry but if you feel like eating before you can."
Old 01-25-2004, 05:18 PM
Supreme Fan

Presley
“I guess I’ll just eat if I come back here after.” I pushed the food to the side. “Andrew help yourself.” I stood up and walked over to the door putting my jacket on, I waited for Colin.

Andrew
“Yeah, we have to. Seems like forever since we’ve done something together lately.” I looked up at the clock. “Well you guys have fun; I have to go for a shower and stuff. So I’ll talk to you later ok.” I walked out of the room and into the shower.

My Thoughts
Old 01-25-2004, 05:26 PM
Master Fan

Mia
I look through my closet for a suitable outfit and hope that I can find something not too sleezy and not to boring either.I grimace with a look at my closet.
I then decide on A Skirtand A Tank Top. As I head into the bathroom as I put my hair into a half up do.I look at myself in the mirror as i lightly apply my makeup.I head out into the living room as I wait for andrew.

"The cool points are out the window and you got me all twisted up in the game"-Bringing Down the House
Old 01-25-2004, 05:29 PM
Master Fan

Colin

"Alright see ya man."I put my coat on and walked out with Presley."Mia and Andrew..hm."I didn't really think they fit together..meanwhile a few days ago she ran over to see if a girl was there.
Old 01-25-2004, 05:37 PM
Supreme Fan

Presley
“I didn’t know Mia was interested in Andrew. Not saying anything bad about him, he’s a great guy.” I took Colin’s hand. “You sure you want to go to a party?” I made a face. “How about a movie?” I suggested.

Andrew
I got out of the shower and got changed. Then left to meet Mia. I knew the date would run smoothly since we already have a kind of date already. I got into my car and drove over to her place, parking outside. I went and knocked on her door.

My Thoughts
Old 01-25-2004, 05:40 PM
Master Fan

Colin

We were standing infront of the building where the party was."Lets go up and if we get bored we can see a movie."I took her hand and we went up to the floor where the party was.As soon as we got there I headed for the keg. We were there about 2 hours now, I was having a good time, there was lots of people I knew there, majority girls.
Old 01-25-2004, 05:42 PM
Master Fan

Mia
I heared the knock and walked over to the door and opened it."Hi." I said grabbing my purse and keys as I walked out the door."I really need caffeine to wake me up.I have been sleepy all day." I said as we began to walk to the cafe.

"The cool points are out the window and you got me all twisted up in the game"-Bringing Down the House
Old 01-25-2004, 05:47 PM
Supreme Fan

Presley
I made my way over the couch, I had probably one beer and was on my second. I sat there pretty quiet. Glancing over at Colin every once and awhile, I knew what he was doing, and I didn’t like it. This wasn’t helping what he was feeling. But what could I say, he wouldn’t listen.

Andrew
“Well that’s good to know, so if you fall asleep while I’m boring you with conversation I wont take it to heart” I joked, we started to walk down the street. “Well you look nice tonight” I added.

My Thoughts
Old 01-25-2004, 05:51 PM
Master Fan

Colin

I was drunk but not drunk enough that I couldn't walk or that I was dizzy. I got another beer and I headed back to the couch."Stacey said theres another party two blocks away. You want to go?We've been here for awhile now."I asked.
Old 01-25-2004, 05:56 PM
Master Fan

Mia
"Thanks you look good yourself." I said as I opened the door to the cafe and held it for him to walk in.
I smiled at the guy behind the counter that made my coffee all the time."Hey Danny." I yelled to him with a smile as he waved back.I walked over and ordered two coffees and then took them and walked over to Andrew."Lets sit over there." I said as we walked over and sat down."Here I just ordered two normal coffee's hope you don't mind." I said as I took the sugar and added it to my cup.

Old 01-25-2004, 05:59 PM
Master Fan

I'm gonna have to drop this cauz I'm waaaay behind. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]
Old 01-25-2004, 06:00 PM
Supreme Fan

Presley
“Go… as in leave to go home? Or go to another party?” I asked him. Setting my drink down. “I kind of want to go home.” I said unsure of what he was going to say.

Andrew
I sat down at the table by the window.“Yeah that’s fine. Black coffee is what I drink anyways. ” I took a sip slowly it was hot and burnt my tongue a bit. “Thanks for the coffee, miss ‘I always have to pay’ “ I said mocking her a bit.

My Thoughts
Old 01-25-2004, 06:02 PM
Master Fan

Mia
"I can't help it.I just don't like people always paying for me.I guess it's my feminist side showing up." I said with a laugh as I took a sip of my coffee.

Old 01-25-2004, 06:07 PM
Supreme Fan

Andrew
“Your feminist side?” I laughed. “That, and your too independent to have a guy pay for you, so I guess that all falls under stubborn?” I laughed. “Sorry, first date and I’m already pointing out your faults” I laughed. “Good thing there not bad ones though”

My Thoughts
Old 01-25-2004, 06:07 PM
Master Fan

Colin

"Oh..but everyone else is going there."I could see she still didn't want to go."Fine, we'll go home."I took up and quickly finished my drink. We said good-bye to some people and then left. We headed back to my apartment I kicked my shoes off to the side and dropped my jacket on the floor , right next to the front door. I then headed to my room and fell on the bed.