Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-28-2014, 05:41 PM
Master Fan

5x21 - "Sleeper" Episode Discussion

Quote:
FAMILY PHOTO TIME ALWAYS MANAGES TO EXPOSE MORE THAN A COUPLE OF NICE SHOTS, ON ABC’S “MODERN FAMILY”

“Sleeper” – Phil fails at his one task to stay home and wait for the repairman, forcing him to tell an elaborate lie to hide the truth from Claire, but the stress is more than he can physically handle. Meanwhile, Gloria is obsessing over the family portrait she is responsible for organizing this year. Claire accuses Cam of being too snobby to use her girls’ hand-me-downs and Jay secretly enters Stella in a dog show, on “Modern Family,” WEDNESDAY, APRIL 30 (9:00-9:31 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

“Modern Family” stars Ed O’Neill as Jay, Julie Bowen as Claire, Ty Burrell as Phil, Sofia Vergara as Gloria, Jesse Tyler Ferguson as Mitchell, Eric Stonestreet as Cameron, Sarah Hyland as Haley, Nolan Gould as Luke, Ariel Winter as Alex, Rico Rodriguez as Manny and Aubrey Anderson-Emmons as Lily.

Guest cast includes Rod McLachlan as Fred and Jonathan Runyon as Keith.

“Sleeper” was written by Paul Corrigan, Brad Walsh & Bill Wrubel, and directed by Ryan Case.
Eric Stonestreet - Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series Emmy 2010/2012
Old 04-30-2014, 02:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The synopsis already sounds hilarious!
Old 05-01-2014, 04:56 AM
Moderator Manager

I thought it was an okay ep. Not a lot of laughs for me but still a good ep overall.

Not really sure what Alex was so worried about with school. And I've just seen the ep and forgot what Haley & Luke's SLs were.

I like the bits with Mitch & Jay. Not too keen on the Gloria/Manny one. Phil/Claire SL was very realistic. All couples have their secrets and Phil was being paranoid about it that it was hilarious. FYI, "Nobody Does it Better" is one of my fave songs because it reminds me of one of my fave movies: Bridget Jones' Diary. And awww, Stella and Jay dreaming to join a dog show for her. Gosh, that dog can skate and she's better at it than I am.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 05-02-2014, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really liked this ep! I feel like some of the last few (not Australia) were not as good but these last few have been a lot more funny!

I thought the P/C story was really good, and I loved how both had this secret that they had kept from each other. Jay wanting to enter Stella in a dog show was really cute and I love how he broke it to Mitchell as it all sounded so different and a bad thing I didn't like the Cam story as much but it was funny of them to restage a photo.