Old 03-25-2014, 04:27 PM
Master Fan

5x18 - "Las Vegas" Episode Discussion

Quote:
A TRIP TO VEGAS IS SURE TO BRING TROUBLE,
ON ABC’S “MODERN FAMILY”

Fred Armisen (“Portlandia”), Stephen Merchant (“The Ricky Gervais Show”),
Patton Oswalt (“The King of Queens”) Guest Star

“Las Vegas” – The adults are Vegas-bound when Jay hooks them up with Excelsior Level hotel accommodations courtesy of one of his big clients, but after learning there’s an even higher level, Jay becomes obsessed with upgrading. Meanwhile, everyone’s sneaking around when Claire secretly hits the tables to win back money she lost years ago, Phil goes underground auditioning for a secret society of magicians, Cam ducks out of a spa day with Mitch to join their friend’s bachelor party shenanigans, and Gloria is determined to hide a female version of dog butler Barkley from Jay, on “Modern Family,” WEDNESDAY, MARCH 26 (9:00-9:31 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

“Modern Family” stars Ed O’Neill as Jay, Julie Bowen as Claire, Ty Burrell as Phil, Sofia Vergara as Gloria, Jesse Tyler Ferguson as Mitchell, Eric Stonestreet as Cameron, Sarah Hyland as Haley, Nolan Gould as Luke, Ariel Winter as Alex, Rico Rodriguez as Manny and Aubrey Anderson-Emmons as Lily.

Guest cast includes Fred Armisen as Langham, Jeffrey Nicholas Brown as Tim, Stephen Merchant as Stevens, Nikki Gigiorgio as Masseuse #1, Ivy Lee as Masseuse #2, Terrell Lee as Security Guard, Patton Oswalt as Ducky Schindler, Elaine Carroll as Deb, Glenn Aldrich as Croupier, Michelle McCoy as Jessica, Dominic Calandra as Harry, Kim Renee as Blackjack Dealer, Ray Laska as Burt and Ed Alonzo as Kaiser Mayhem.

“Las Vegas” was written by Paul Corrigan & Brad Walsh & Bill Wrubel, and directed by Gail Mancuso.
Eric Stonestreet - Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series Emmy 2010/2012
Old 03-26-2014, 04:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Omg I can't wait!
Old 03-27-2014, 03:18 PM
Master Fan

THIS EPISODE WAS HILARIOUS!!!!!! OMG everyone's raving about it, critics, fans, journalists! It had me in stitches!!!!!!
Eric Stonestreet - Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series Emmy 2010/2012
Old 03-30-2014, 02:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This was a fun episode! I especially loved the girl Berkley and Gloria having to dress up as it!