Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2011, 03:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

3x04 "Door to Door" Episode Discussion

Jay is determined to help Manny sell wrapping paper for a school fundraiser. Meanwhile, Claire petitions the city for a stop sign to be installed at a high-traffic intersection. Also, Mitchell tries to prove a point with Cameron, and neither one of them will back down and Phil and Luke attempt to create a viral video sensation. Finally, Gloria is desperate to find Stella after losing her.

Finally, Gloria is desperate to find Stella after losing her.
Oh no!
Old 10-04-2011, 03:48 PM
Master Fan

David Cross in da Modern Family house! Yeaaaaahhhh buddy
Eric Stonestreet - Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series Emmy 2010/2012
Old 10-04-2011, 03:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Bring it on! I can't wait The stories seem really intriguing. Jay is gonna freak if Gloria loses her
Old 10-04-2011, 03:58 PM
Master Fan

Yeah Gloria better find her or I'll never forgive her OMG I saw the sneak peek, it looks incredible
Eric Stonestreet - Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series Emmy 2010/2012
Old 10-04-2011, 04:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Not watching the sneak peek! Can't wait for the random quote from you sis Stella can't be lost or we'll burst into tears!
Old 10-04-2011, 07:18 PM
Elite Fan

David!
Old 10-04-2011, 11:01 PM
Moderator Manager

STELLA!

And Luke & Phil are at it again. I cannot wait!

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 10-05-2011, 09:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Of course Luke and Phil are doing that together and Claire's story sounds just like what we'd expect for her
Old 10-05-2011, 06:38 PM
Master Fan

This episode was so funny. This is my favorite so far this season, even though it was only the 4th episode.

Booth/Brennan Chuck/Blair Angel/Buffy Rigsby/Van Pelt
Old 10-05-2011, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Omg Luke bouncing the basketball off of Phil's head.. I can't even.

STELLAAAAA! Hahaha.
Old 10-05-2011, 10:08 PM
Elite Fan

Cameron was hilarious tonight

“I’ll scrub this place like a crime scene. Which it is, because you murdered joy”.
"STELLAAAAAAAAAAAA"
And his screaming was more high pitched than Gloria's
Old 10-06-2011, 02:35 AM
Moderator Manager

I gotta say, "Phil On Wire" is still my favorite ep but this is a close second which I love more than the first two.

Jay & Manny

Love it - probably the most in the ep. I love it when they bond which is not often. They do mostly boys stuff or tease each other. I like that Jay went out of his way to help Manny just like what any father should do. What makes it special is he is not Manny's biological dad.

Cam & Gloria

OMG, I agree. Cam's voice is higher pitched than Gloria's. That entire screaming fest with Blanche was a hoot - to have both Cam & Gloria together in a scene (again) is one of my many favorite MF wishes. They are so alike in some ways, both are dramatic & passionate. I can definitely see Gloria coming to Cam in times like this.

Phil & Luke

Best-father son relationship on TV...EVER. I lost it when I saw them in their briefs. These two think alike in so many ways. I love that Phil never complained to Luke that he was going overboard with hitting him with the basketball - he just let him.

Dunphys

It's the Dunphys vs. Claire again which all ended good, of course. I loved that they all were not cool with how she wants to go to the Town Hall and campaign for a stop sign. In the end, they all put their heads together and helped her out. Isn't that what families should do to each other at the end of the day?

Mitch & Cam

Another good ep for them as we're shown how they know each other so well. We see Mitch being a neat freak & how hard it was for him not to clean up Cam's mess. There will always be couples like that: one is a neat freak, the other is a complete mess. I love how Mitch was struggling again but amazing that he didn't cave because he knew all along what Cam was trying to do.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 10-06-2011, 03:06 AM
New Fan

Son of Jor-El! This episode was HILARIOUS!!!
My favorite episode from this season so far.

The Cam & Gloria tandem kills me every time. When Cam yelled and Jay heard his girlish high-pitched voice, I honestly laughed for 5 minutes straight.

And of course, the Dunphys <3 No matter how insane and ridiculous the characters are, you can't help but love and appreciate the genuine family chemistry between them.

Lastly, I have to voice out my admiration for the writers. They come up with the most ingenious lines and stories I've ever seen and heard on TV, and they never fail to make a good episode. THEY ARE NOT HUMAN.
Old 10-06-2011, 10:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I've watched the episode now so I have to post my thoughts!

The writing in this episode was pretty great! I loved Phil and Claire saying they had to protect her like Blind Side and Phil saying Claire thought the woman was blind side when it was the son Have people watched it?

Phil and Luke:
When Luke hit Phil with the basketball I laughed so hard Luke's editing comes to the rescue again with the great video they made for claire, it was so funny! And in the end Luke was hitting Phil so many times! Phil just put up with it like Lindz said but he's like, "how many more do you need?!"

Mitchell and Cam: This was a hilarious episode. I expected Mitch to be all neat freak but of course it surprised me to see it really bugged Cam and Mitch's playful side by making a mess and making lily all messy and of course then the adoption person arrives

Dunphys:
This was a nice episode for them and it shows claire in another role where she was trying to fight for safety. I'm glad they all came through for her.

David Cross:
I really like his character. He's kind of quirky, sarcastic and I loved how focussed he was on the ice cream cake and he said how disgusting it was when he tried it He gave me a lot of laughs.

Jay and Manny:
Their story was interesting. I liked how it showed everyone going "door to door". Jay's life lessons were funny too and Manny outsmarted him.

Cam and Gloria:
I liked that she enlisted his help! I thought she wouldnt tell jay It was hilarious when Cam started yelling like streetcar and they meet a girl called blanche!!

Ah Haley mentioned that alex was talking to her boyfriend on skype. Is this the boy from dude ranch?
Old 10-06-2011, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

Quote:
Ah Haley mentioned that alex was talking to her boyfriend on skype. Is this the boy from dude ranch?
It must be
Quote:
Phil and Luke:
When Luke hit Phil with the basketball I laughed so hard Luke's editing comes to the rescue again with the great video they made for claire, it was so funny! And in the end Luke was hitting Phil so many times! Phil just put up with it like Lindz said but he's like, "how many more do you need?!"
yes blooper reel for sure, especially when they made the basket
Quote:
Cam and Gloria:
I liked that she enlisted his help! I thought she wouldnt tell jay It was hilarious when Cam started yelling like streetcar and they meet a girl called blanche!!
STELLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Oh, and Phil got hit with the car again only Luke and Alex left to hit him
and I will never be captive, or hostage, or confined.
- icon - k-pop - Dave