Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2011, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soleya (View Post)
Well it's a complicated triangle so it's bound to bring up some feelings. I honestly don't know how I feel about this triangle, I just wish it was over soon.
I'm so with you. I hate it because I like everyone involved. I do ship more AC than AD but I feel for them at the same time. This triangle causes a lot of strong feelings and it is going to end badly because there is no other way for it to end.
Old 10-14-2011, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don;t ship A/C so but have nothing against who does, I just think A/D are better suited for one another
Old 10-14-2011, 06:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

I have nothing against AD either. I think they are good together or from what it looks like. I definitely believe they are underdeveloped at this point. In the first few episodes I felt absolutely zero from them but after the last episode I see chemistry for the first time. I don't deny that they love each other very much I just can't get behind them because we don't know enough about them. And with AC even though we don't know a lot about them either I just have a pull to them, their chemistry drew me in.
Old 10-15-2011, 03:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

There are good things and bad thing in both those relationships. AD have been together for a long time, they know each other and they love each other. They're safe and familiar and they're best friends to each other. AC are destined, they're new and exciting and they have the potential to be so much more AD will ever be.
Old 10-15-2011, 07:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know ... like I said in the AC thread, this TV version of AD is starting to become more and more neutral for me. The reason this is so is because I'm getting the sense that AD's relationship is being forced out there to the audience, with the sole purpose of giving the AC relationship what appears to be 'real' and 'legitimate' competition. I don't dislike AD or anything, but I definitely support the AD relationship from the books much more.

The AD relationship isn't even really about AD IMO. Even the 'love scene', during this past episode, was highlighted with Cassie being the one to call and interrupt them, so I think that's meant to carry a hidden message, a reminder, regarding AD v. AC and who it is that Adam is really going to be with.

The promise Adam made to Diana?! Not good. He's setting her up for heartbreak and in the meantime, the show is setting up a foundation where Adam can wind up looking like a jerk when he decides to pursue his feelings for Cassie.

And another thing I've taken notice of that I really don't like? These subtle plot-line inferences that have Diana's 'emotional stability' almost revolving around her relationship with Adam. How many times have they stressed now that Diana just couldn't live with the fact if she ever lost Adam? Twice?! Three times? They're making Diana's central importance revolve around a guy: one guy that she's most likely destined to lose in the near future. That's just pathetic IMO. I want Diana to be stronger than that.

I still like Cassie and I still like AC - I'm just getting more and more disturbed on how the writers are going about this, though.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.

Last edited by GrhmLz; 10-15-2011 at 07:51 AM
Old 10-15-2011, 08:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree that I don't like how they are portraying Diana. I get that she loves Adam and that she doesn't want to lose him but she doesn't need to be so insecure. She puts everything on this one guy and if it doesn't work out it will ruin her. She shouldn't let her life be controlled by him no matter how much she loves him. I want her to be able to be strong and independent but she doesn't seem that way when she keeps needing reassurance from Adam.
Old 10-15-2011, 09:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

But she's still so young though, she's a teen and he's her first boyfriend who she's known her whole life pretty much. I can see why she is so attached to him, she's probably imagined their lives together a hundred times, imagined their wedding, their babies, them growing old together. All these things that she's now afraid of losing, I don't know about you, but I get how she is feeling. Maybe when she loses him she will become stronger though, her life will be about her and not about them and their future together.
Old 10-15-2011, 10:39 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soleya (View Post)
But she's still so young though, she's a teen and he's her first boyfriend who she's known her whole life pretty much. I can see why she is so attached to him, she's probably imagined their lives together a hundred times, imagined their wedding, their babies, them growing old together. All these things that she's now afraid of losing, I don't know about you, but I get how she is feeling. Maybe when she loses him she will become stronger though, her life will be about her and not about them and their future together.
ICA, and I feel like if the situation were reversed and she was the one to have this connections with someone else, he would be acting the same way. I get the feeling that they've both been dependent on each other and never imagined being with other people. Cassie has just been the first person to threaten that. If it had been some guy with Diana, Adam would be just as insecure and needy.
icon: skje
Old 10-16-2011, 02:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Definitely, I would like to see how he'd react if there was some other guy hitting on her, he would be jealous for sure.
Old 10-19-2011, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT bb! Add me? such a true title
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr
Old 10-20-2011, 01:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sure Sara! This triangle at least isn't going anywhere for a while!
Old 10-20-2011, 01:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah. It sure won't.
Old 10-20-2011, 10:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Not sure if it's a good or a bad thing.
Old 10-20-2011, 10:50 AM
Elite Fan

I'd say it's a good thing and a bad thing. Good, because it is entertaining and we do get those moments. Bad, because all triangles can be annoying at times. I just hope that they don't drag it out to the point where we're like "just get it over with already!".
Old 10-20-2011, 11:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah so far I'm okay with the triangle, but if they drag it out forever then I will jump ship.