Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2012, 09:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Shelley Hennig | Diana Meade #15: "Diana will definitely change. I think she’s on a path right now for sure." - Shelley

ATTENTION Shelley/Diana FANS;

We're nearing the 20th thread, and there are a few things I could use some help on!

1) TESTIMONIALS - Anyone that wants to be featured in the OP, please send me a small paragraph on why you love Shelley and Diana.
2) QUOTES - any quotes by other castmembers about Diana/Shelley
3) ANY Shelley/Diana ICONS OR ARTS.

Please PM Jules by the 18th thread
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Shelley Hennig & Diana Meade Appreciation Thread

Arts by: acoustichearts

Shelley Catherine "Shell" Hennig (born January 2, 1987) is a beauty pageant titleholder from Destrehan, Louisiana who held the Miss Teen USA 2004 title.
She is also an actress who played Stephanie Johnson on Days of our Lives.

Supporters:
1. acoustichearts
2. red velvet
3. Sincerely, Me.
4. naturellebella
5. Jakls
6. Chastidy
7. Stay to the Lights
8. Soleya
9. GrangerDanger
10. lost in you
11. JensensGurl07
12. stormyweather2
13. PurplexMoon
14. bbertocchi
15. lisagslack14
16. Wildcard
17. skje
18. K'Vruck
20. Ice Queen follower
21. kfrancis08
22. Honey-Girl
23. star77
24. semmanclana
25. carleymarie
26. Redlight-Electr0
27. GrhmLz
28. Empty Handed
29. xkellyx
30. bamonfan01
31. Sugarcandy
32. - Nina -
33. pcslove
34. arakha
35. ripe to fall
36. tatablp
37. find something real
38. xlennie
39. jaycee19
40. KRM
41. CrashandBurn9
42. LittleDevotional
43. NOLA504
44. murphyboy11
45. RozenMaiden
46. MPFan09
47. Andra
48. Queen J & The Dark Prince
49. light me up
50. PaperGirl
51. Nde
52. buffysmgfan26
53. ღMitra
54. On Fire
55. Bronson
56. SweetSymphony
57. badboysarebest
58. JaSam4Life
59. Mistified
60. autumn_hope
61. rewitched
62. CuseGirl
63. yuzzz66
64. Bronson
65. tsforever
66. Hot Rod
67. chairdelenaradrian
68. delenascake
69. MelissaOTHfan78
70. Brucas_Is_Love
71. ~BeckS~

Previous threads:
{1} {2} {3} {4} {5}
{6} {7} {8} {9} {10}
{11} {12} {13} {14}

Future titles:
Because Caring, Kind, Beautiful, Strong - yes, Diana is it all!
"Maybe Diana was sad and vulnerable when [Adam] met her but she seems kinda with it and strong and happy now." - TWOP
"Shelley Hennig is really good in my opinion! I'm serious, it's weird how I'm totally on her character's side on the basis of a facial expression."
Install a turnstile and TAKE YOUR PICK, DIANA.
Diana gets an A+ as well. There was some potential for Diana to be incredibly boring, but along the way, she became the most relatable character on the show. She seems to be the only character whose world is bigger than her powers. She cares about her family, she's involved at school -- she doesn't just orbit around an abandoned house, measuring her power against her friends'. Plus, her decisions when it comes to Adam have been refreshingly mature. And she has great hair.

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}

Last edited by Soleya; 06-06-2012 at 10:53 AM
Old 04-20-2012, 09:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

I will join I was glad she is the other Blackwell I would have been if it were her or Faye I am looking forward to seeing how Diana is going to deal with the news.

Plus her character Stephanie, on Days of our lives was one of my favorite characters .
Old 04-20-2012, 09:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am glad too,gonna be amazing for her
are you asking to be added?

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 04-20-2012, 10:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by acoustichearts (View Post)
I am glad too,gonna be amazing for her
are you asking to be added?
Yeah sorry I should of said add not join.
Old 04-20-2012, 10:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

sure thing,that's alright just wanted to double check

Quote:
“You’re the Circle, Diana. I mean, you’re the one who started it, who guided the rest of us. We need each other. It’s you. You’re the other Blackwell in the Circle. You’re my sister”.
loved what cassie said

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}

Last edited by fire for a heart; 04-20-2012 at 10:29 PM
Old 04-21-2012, 12:54 AM
Addicted Fan

Thanks for the new thread.

Old 04-21-2012, 03:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Nice title, very fitting.
Old 04-21-2012, 05:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Tftnt!
Old 04-21-2012, 07:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

So how do you think she will take the news that she's the other Blackwell?
Old 04-21-2012, 07:32 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
So how do you think she will take the news that she's the other Blackwell?
I expect her to embrace the idea that her and Cassie are related. But, assuming she's a Blackwell through John being her father, I don't think she'll take that well at all. I doubt she'll want a relationship with him like Cassie has or like what Faye was hoping for last ep. It'll be interesting when it's revealed Charles killed Ameila. God knows what Cassie will want to do to him, and it'll be interesting to see if Diana would go up against Cassie to prevent her harming Charles.
Old 04-21-2012, 08:38 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shut_uo_ste (View Post)
I expect her to embrace the idea that her and Cassie are related. But, assuming she's a Blackwell through John being her father, I don't think she'll take that well at all. I doubt she'll want a relationship with him like Cassie has or like what Faye was hoping for last ep. It'll be interesting when it's revealed Charles killed Ameila. God knows what Cassie will want to do to him, and it'll be interesting to see if Diana would go up against Cassie to prevent her harming Charles.
Yeah, seeing as how she was telling Cassie that she wanted out of the Circle, the last thing she would want is something to keep her from leaving. When Cassie finds out that Charles killed Amelia, I fear for him and I'm not sure even Diana could stop her from trying to get revenge. Cassie's got power from two of the strongest bloodlines, so hopefully it'll end up that Charles didn't just murder Amelia in cold blood and that there's some reason behind it.
Old 04-21-2012, 08:45 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shut_uo_ste (View Post)
I agree. I think after the initial shock wears off she'll be glad that Cassie is her sister, but I definately don't think she's gonna want a relationship with John the way that Cassie does. Which makes sense, she has a father that raised her. And yeah, it'll be interesting how the reveal of Charles killing Amelia is going to come out, but if it's true that John killed Elizabeth, Diana would probably do everything she can to protect Charles, even if the latter didn't come out I can see her doing that. And John killing Elizabeth would explain why Charles was so okay with killing Amelia. I'm not saying that makes up for what he did, but it explains it better. Before I was wondering why he didn't care about killing Amelia, but he was so upset about what happened to Nick. Finding out that John killed Elizabeth, it explains more of why he was so okay with it.

I thought they did a really good job with the ending scene with Cassie and Diana. You can tell by their expressions how they're handling this. Cassie looks shocked but happy about it. While Diana, looks shocked and upset. Which makes sense. Cassie's probably just happy that the girl who is her closest friend is her sister. But for Diana, her whole world is getting turned upside down.

From a storytelling viewpoint, I get why they chose Diana to be the Blackwell child rather than Faye. Like you said Faye was hoping for it to be her. She didn't really know her father so it wouldn't have changed too much for her. But for Diana, it changes everything. No only does it change everything she knew growing up, but it changes what she thought she knew about her parent's relationship. Not to mention how her Dad is going to feel about it. And if it had been Melissa I don't think it would have gotten much of a reaction to the parents. We've never seen her dad, so I don't think it would have worked very well to bring on her dad just so we can see his reaction. I think it worked better with Diana, because we've seen plenty of her Dad and we'll be able to see his reaction and how it affects all of them.

Plus this kind of explains why Cassie and Diana grew close so fast, despite the fact that Diana knew that Adam had feelings for Cassie. I know that nothing happened with the two of them while Adam and Diana were together, but still a lot of girls wouldn't be that great of friends with someone they knew their boyfriend had feelings for.
Old 04-21-2012, 08:51 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessie09 (View Post)
I know that nothing happened with the two of them while Adam and Diana were together, but still a lot of girls wouldn't be that great of friends with someone they knew their boyfriend had feelings for.
I really admire Diana for befriending Cassie despite the situation with Adam. She's definitely a stand-up girl and I like that she has morals and values.
Old 04-21-2012, 09:04 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Before I was wondering why he didn't care about killing Amelia, but he was so upset about what happened to Nick. Finding out that John killed Elizabeth, it explains more of why he was so okay with it.
Well, we know Elizabeth DIED during or after a meeting with John. We don't know if he actually killed her. Charles seems to think so But John Blackwell is a liar, that much we know....why would he kill a woman he tried to have kids with
Old 04-21-2012, 09:17 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Well, we know Elizabeth DIED during or after a meeting with John. We don't know if he actually killed her. Charles seems to think so But John Blackwell is a liar, that much we know....why would he kill a woman he tried to have kids with
It could have been an accident I guess, who knows. I think the flashbacks in the prom episode and the finale will shine some light on this, hopefuly. In the TVD/TSC promo Diana looked very upset walking in the street in her prom dress.