Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2011, 12:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

The Secret Circle 50K Celebration thread: Because with 50,000 posts we have real power now!

Welcome to The Secret Circle 50,000 posts celebration thread

Made by Crystal

Board statistics
50,000 posts
215 threads
58 days
27 OT's
19 days until the show starts
10 posts count threads
3 mods
2 board celebrations
1 amazing show!

Once you’re in, there’s no way out.

Made by Flave

Testimonials

Wow!! 50K that is insane! I can't believe how fast this milestone came up. I have only been a part of this board for a few weeks now but I have come to love it so much. All of the posters are amazing and it is such a great board. I am very excited for this show to start and to see what amazing milestones come next!
Natasha (angelface211)

I never thought we'd get the board in the first month of voting. And then I never thought we'd get 10k or even 25k before the premiere of the show. But to make it HERE, to 50k before the premiere of the show is just INSANE . I don't know how we've done it but I know that this is a crazy, awesome bunch of people and we've done the impossible. And it's because each and every one of the posters here is an amazing person who has helped make this such a fun place to post and just be at. We haven't even had our premiere and yet we're already a family. I'm so excited to keep posting with all of you until the premiere and beyond and I hope that this show lives up to all of our expectations and I know we'll be hitting 100k before we know it! Here's to all the fun we have to come!
Chrissy (red velvet)

50,000 posts already!? Seriously? We are magical! It's been such a fun experience this last month and a half getting to know everyone on this board, and speculating like crazy! I've already made new friends here, and I know that there will be many awesome moments and post spamming in the future! It might sound crazy but this board is easily my favourite on FF now. It's become my new home and I can't wait to see it evolve as the series premieres and the show flourishes!
Crystal (Creamsodaqueen)

Made by Jules

Wow we have come so far since the opening of this board and 10 k celebration in such a short time and the show hasn't even started yet.
Congrats on 50,000 posts.This board is so awesome and I am glad to be posting with such wonderful people.The mods have done a great job so far and I am looking forward to many more celebratons.

Jules (acoustichearts)

For a board to reach 50K before the show even airs is amazing. The posters is what makes the board amazing. I can't wait for the show to air and to discuss it with these amazing people on the board.
April (K'Vruck)

I just want to open my statement by saying: I love this board! I really do. It's amazing, I've posted here since The Secret Circle board first opened up, and we've already achieved our 50K milestone before the pilot episode has even aired on TV. The threads and our discussions move along at a quick pace with a lot of excitement and anticipation for all the possibilities of what this new show can bring. I've had the honor of meeting new posters for the first time, meeting back up with familiar posters again, and discussing with them every theory or speculation we hope The Secret Circle brings to life on our television screens. It's been an amazing ride this far and I know that it will continue to be in the future. Congratulations to our board and all the wonderful posters that made this celebration possible.
Heather (Grhmlz)

When I heard that the CW was making another book series of L. J. Smith into a show I was totally excited because I really liked what they did with The Vampire Diaries. I haven’t read the books before so I went to the book store and bought all three books and read the books within 6 days and fell in love with The Secret Circle.

I love this board so much and I am happy to be a part of this family which is growing each week and we already celebrating 50k and the show hasn’t even aired yet! Thank you to everyone who is visiting and posting on our amazing board!

Yvonne (Honey-Girl)

Made by Jules

I have loved The Secret Circle books for a few years now, so when I discovered it was being made into a TV series I was excited. I couldn't believe we were actually getting this show, and now we have the board it just made everything fit into place.
I love this board for so many reasons. Not only does it give me the chance to discuss the upcoming series starting next month, with people who love it as much as I do, but it also gets me the opportunity to meet others who feel the same way and I normally wouldn't have talked to them before now.

This board is so addicting that I find it hard to leave it. To have reached 50K before the show even starts is just amazing, I can't even put it into words.
You don't find many new TV show boards to get to this milestone so quickly before the pilot has even aired.
I look forward to more and more milestones to come over the course of the season and beyond.

Jen (Stay to the Light)

It still feels like this board just opened yesteday. The same feeling of excitement of getting to post here, the need to be here at all times, the incapability to leave here at nights it's all still there after almost two months. It's been so much fun so far and I can't imagine this feeling ever going away. I have no doubt this is only the beginning for us, one of many many milestones to come. But it is the one that's very special to me, because we've worked for this milestone together as a board, as a team. Each and everyone of us has made this possible. We have come far in a very short time, and we have kicked some serious post count butt on the way! I'm so happy I found my way to this board and met all of you, the wait for the show to start hasn't felt long at all because of this place. Thank you everyone for sharing your excitement for the show and the characters with us and thank you for making this board so awesome! I can't even imagine what it will be like when the show actually starts, but I imagine the fun will never stop, we'll make sure of that. Congrats to all of us, we made it to 50k!!!
Soleya

And here we are, 50 thousand posts even before the first episode of the show. It's not easy to describe what's going on at this board. Not because it's messy, bad or confusing. It's because it's too amazing to describe with just a testimonial. Our posters are great, we all get along so well and we've bonded so quickly that sometimes I stop and think about it: it's only been a little over a month and a half! I blame it on all of you, such dedicated and passionate posters, such nice and warm people to talk to and our determination to make this board a great place. Now there's not even a day that goes by without me longing to get home because I want to post and talk to the friends I've made here, or to just check if there's anything new for us to talk about. I'm so honored to be part of all this, thank you for everything, and congratulations, this isn't our first or last milestone, but it's big, it's awesome and we did it even before the show started! So here's to 50 thousand posts made by amazing fans and to the next milestones and new people that will come post with us in the future!
Flave (Wildcard)

Celebration icons

Made by Crystal

Made by Flave

Made by Jules

Source
...the pilot still manages to be an awesome episode of TV, something that feels whole and manages to be scary as heck, romantic, and sad.

We've reached 50k, it's time to PARTY!

Old 08-27-2011, 12:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 08-27-2011, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

YAAAAAAAY GUYS!
Fan Forum Hero

We made it!

Chrissy |
Fan Forum Star

Amazing!!!!
Old 08-27-2011, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

YAY! I'll go post it around! We did it!!!
Old 08-27-2011, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

OH MY GOD IT'S 50K!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! This is soooo amazing, you guys!!

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 08-27-2011, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So happy right now!

Chrissy |
Old 08-27-2011, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm reading the testimonials now.
Old 08-27-2011, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am so proud of us right now!

The opening looks amazing Soleya I love all the arts and testimonials
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creamsodaqueen (View Post)
I'm reading the testimonials now.
They are all amazing
Fan Forum Star

I'm glad you like it!

Oh I need an icon too!!
Old 08-27-2011, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

We are all going to have icons now
Old 08-27-2011, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

FLAWLESS OP. Reading. OMG WE DID IT .