Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-19-2011, 05:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

The Secret Circle 10K celebration: Believe in the power of the Circle, believe in the power of the fans!

THE SECRET CIRCLE 10 000 POSTS CELEBRATION THREAD!

The Fans
I'm brand new to The Secret Circle fandom, but these few weeks getting to know everyone and learning more about the books and the show have been amazing. Both TSC and the fans are great and I can't wait until the show starts, it's gonna be awesome! I'm sure 10,000 posts is only the first milestone of many to come. Congratulations, The Secret Circle board! Wildcard
Flave

Say whaaat? This board is already at 10k? Holy moly, we're on fire, and nothings gonna stop us! Everyone at this board is amazing, and it's been awesome getting to know you all! I'm super excited for this show, and I'm sure it's going to be a hit! I mean, we got our board two freaking months before the show started, how dope is that!? We're making history here people! 20k? Easy.
Creamsodaqueen
Crystal

10k already! Wow! It's seriosuly crazy that the board is already reaching 10k when it hasn't even aired yet! This board already has a following of amazing people and I'm sure once the episodes start airing it's going to explode and this will be the first of many milestones to come. I'm excited for what is to come because I know that with all of these awesome posters, and the fabulous actors we have this is going to be a great place to post, hopefully for a long time to come!
Chrissy
As one chapter with Britt Robertson ends (LUX) and a new one begins, I anxiously look forward to the premiere of this new series. Britt, witches, the supernatural - it's got just the right touch of everything I find entertaining inside of fantasy television, lol. And while I've always been an avid reader and discovered recently that this new show was actually based on a book series, I had originally opted not to read it so that come September, I could watch this show without any expectations. However, in just a matter of a day, lol - I caved! Needless to say, some awesome discussion with other great posters lead me to change my mind so that I now plan to read. Hopefully, both the characters and the story that I know I'll come to enjoy, will be brought to life by this new and talented cast.

Congratulations on our board already reaching it's 10K milestone. It's an outstanding accomplishment in such a short time and I look forward to all the great discussion in the future that I'll be having with some of the old and newer people I have fun with on this board.
Heather

This board has come a long way in such a short time. It's amazing that we're already celebrating 10k here when the show hasn't even started yet! This is a great board, I've had so much fun posting here so far, I've loved meeting new people and talking to all the friends I've made in FF before too. I have no doubt that this is just the beginning for this board. I can't wait for the show to start already, but in the mean time lets celebrate this amazing milestone, first of many many more to come!
Soleya
While The Secret Circle has barely begun and hasn't even started yet, I couldn't love it anymore right now if I tried. Although, I imagine I will be eating my words once the premiere comes.
I already love this show and board for so many reasons. I love the cast and the characters they will be playing.
I loved the books which the show will be based upon, which I had already been amped up about before the prospect of a show came along.
I love the mythology the series and show had produced and how it's different from anything else currently airing on television.

So many things and too many to even name. There is so much potential for us to talk about on this board, and I for one can't wait to develge into it all. Here to another 10K on the way.
Jen
We made our first 10K months before the show starts, the only things we have are speculation, a trailer and an amazing cast, if we were so fast I can’t imagine how active this board will be once it airs on TV. It has been great to share with all the posters, to wait for the trailer to come out, search for pictures; some were even in the casting stage. There’s no wonder The Secret Circle will be a hit. What more can I say? Can September come faster? I’m sure this will be just the first milestone of many to come!
Bru

I was really excited when I heard the show had been picked up. I hadn't read the books yet but they had been on my list to read for a while. I instantly fell in love with the books and couldn't wait for the show to start. I love having the board to talk with other fans who are just as excited as me.
April

Wow the show hasn't even started yet and we have reached 10k ? Congratulations! What an outstanding accomplishment in such a short time.

I love the books and so excited that it has been turned into a tv series.Although it hasn't begun yet,I know I am gonna love it.
We are on fire and we are gonna have so much fun at this board.To many more wonderful and great times with it's amazing and friendly posters.
Jules

Celebration icons

Made by bbertocchi(Bru)

Wildcard (Flave)

jules! (Jules)

Thank you to everyone who participated in this celebration! Now let's party!!
Old 07-19-2011, 05:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh my God, we did it !

The OP looks gorgeous, stunning, wow! I'm reading the testimonials and everything. Congratulations everyone, it's been amazing to be a part of this board. This is the first of tons of milestones .

Old 07-19-2011, 05:18 AM
Extreme Fan

Look at all this gorgeousness!

I have an opinion. So do you. If you respect mine, I will/do respect yours.
Old 07-19-2011, 05:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

The testimonials are so much love . Gorgeous opening post, let's party !
Old 07-19-2011, 05:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Congratulations all, we reached out first milestone!! Time to party!!
Old 07-19-2011, 05:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Group hug !
Old 07-19-2011, 05:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes definitely!!

I posted the link around, hope it's okay.
Old 07-19-2011, 05:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's more than okay , so everyone gets to know about our party .
Old 07-19-2011, 05:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

that is one beautiful op! 10k already! wowza!
Old 07-19-2011, 06:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

We got there!!!

Congrats to everyone to made this happen!
Old 07-19-2011, 06:32 AM
Elite Fan

Congratulations guys I'm not the type to post before I even see the show but I'm sure I'll be a great fan of it!
Old 07-19-2011, 07:07 AM
Elite Fan

Congrats you guys, you did it! That's just fantastic!

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 07-19-2011, 07:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Pauline, you definitely will
Old 07-19-2011, 07:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Congrats guys
Old 07-19-2011, 07:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

OMG yayyyyyyyyy 10 K! in less than a month!
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr