Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-19-2012, 01:34 PM
Ultimate Fan

It is a very completely natural chemistry between him and Shelley and they seem so comfortable and at ease with each other.
Old 02-19-2012, 01:39 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah I buy him with Diana moreso then Cassie. I think a lot of it is to do with how lame and cliched the writing for him and Cassie has been.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 02-19-2012, 03:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

I actually think Thomas is very close to Britt in real life. A few of his tweets about her have been very sweet. I read an article last year where he talked about his strong chemistry with Britt and how their closeness offscreen translated onscreen. I also believe he's known Britt longer than he has Shelley since they had worked together before and had stayed in contact over the years. That being said, he's very close to Shelley as well.

Cassie and Adam's relationship is much newer than Adam and Diana's and I think maybe that's the reason why some may not feel their chemistry is as natural (I respectfully disagree). Nevertheless, there's an excitement from both in that they're getting to know each other more and more.
Old 02-19-2012, 03:45 PM
Elite Fan

I really don't think we can tell which girl he is closer to in real life unless he were to actually say "I'm closer to x". It's just down to our own interpretation.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 02-19-2012, 04:54 PM
Elite Fan

I don't know who has more chemistry than the other tbh. I think everyone's perception is different with what chemistry is and what their preferences lie on that. I'll never like AD though for the simple fact that it's so overplayed and they both need to move on. I hate the back and forth so honestly them together annoys the crap out of me personally.

AC right now idk about. At first I was a fan, but then now as time and time goes by it reminds me that there's like no build-up. It happened out of nowhere in a way and there's no talking about them at all. It's just a moment that suddenly happens, like them kissing. & now we don't even know where they lie right now with their relationship. I was hoping that at least in this episode they would talk about it, or somewhat bring it up. At least maybe even their relationship but of course...NADA.

Which is why I like JC more in a way...at least they have talked about their feelings for each other

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
Call me Chas bb

Yeah I don't know what it is. Most of the time it's fine but then there's these little moments where I'm convinced he's gay
okay! No, I agree. I don't think Thomas is gay btw lol, but the way he plays Adam sometimes, or maybe it's just Adam's character in general...I don't know lol. Reminds me of early S2 DC's Jack. It's just moments though like you said. It's not like I sit through an episode having my gaydar get off the tracks.
Old 02-19-2012, 05:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I don't think Thomas is gay btw lol, but the way he plays Adam sometimes, or maybe it's just Adam's character in general...I don't know lol. Reminds me of early S2 DC's Jack. It's just moments though like you said. It's not like I sit through an episode having my gaydar get off the tracks.
Yeah this is how I feel too. It's just little moments where I think he is but then the majority of time I don't get it. I don't know

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 02-19-2012, 05:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
I really don't think we can tell which girl he is closer to in real life unless he were to actually say "I'm closer to x". It's just down to our own interpretation.
True. I happen to think Thomas has chemistry with both Britt and Shelley. The chemistries may be somewhat different, but not really any more or less than the other. Well actually, I think Thomas has chemistry with just about everyone on the show, or at least, the people he's had scenes with so yeah, lol.
Old 02-19-2012, 06:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think we're veering OT. Chemistry is subjective. Plain and simple.

This is not to talk about that or about whether or not Thomas/Adam acts gay. Stay on topic please in regards to discussion about the episode.
Old 02-19-2012, 07:51 PM
Loyal Fan

You need a hiatus thread lol
Old 02-19-2012, 11:32 PM
Elite Fan

hahaha HELLATUS you mean. Nahh, I'm not too anxious right now. I have too many shows to catch up on.
Old 02-19-2012, 11:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

me too It'll give me a chance to catch up on some shows.
Old 02-19-2012, 11:49 PM
Loyal Fan

got my answer, nevermind.....

this show needs to come up with some answers for once.....

I realize, I have to watch episodes twice cuz I get so hyped off of one scene, I'll miss what's happening next....

Last edited by CuseGirl; 02-20-2012 at 12:28 AM
Old 02-20-2012, 12:47 PM
Elite Fan

this is what happens when we've no new episodes to look forward too

I'm not missing the show yet either, it's only 3 weeks or something isn't it?

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 02-20-2012, 07:13 PM
Loyal Fan

totally random: I was reading Price Peterson photo recap and one of the posters on there said:

Quote:
I understood the ending with Faye and Lee in that was, that Faye and Lees old girlfriend somehow swithed and Faye is now trapped in Lees Old girlfriends body.
I was very confused why Eva looked so scared when she woke up.....I mean, wouldn't you be surprised or relieved to be awake/alive again? I doubt the writers would jump the shark like that but we'll see....in a month :sobs: ::re-watching Game of Thrones in the interim:;
Old 02-21-2012, 10:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ohh wow, interesting therory. I never would've thought of that!