Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2012, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh I see, seems like a very interesting storyline!
Old 12-11-2012, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

“it’s about balance”

Phoebe Tonkin for OK! Magazine Australia
Old 12-11-2012, 09:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

thanx for sharing

I feel so high school
every time I look at you
{}
Old 12-12-2012, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

She looks great, I love the short hair!
Old 12-13-2012, 12:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

I wonder if that means that Hayley dies .
Old 12-13-2012, 08:36 PM
Absolute Fan

Well Hayley didn't die in tonight's episode. I wouldn't be surprised if she isn't on the show for awhile though. Man, I feel so bad for Tyler. Has anyone else watched the episode yet?
Old 12-13-2012, 08:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

yep i watched it can't believe she did that,i know she had her reasons but still,i dont want tyler to get get hurt,hope he is gonna be okay

the scene where she tells ty,did seem she was gonna say im your sis

new thread soon

I feel so high school
every time I look at you
{}
Old 12-13-2012, 09:09 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by acoustichearts (View Post)
yep i watched it can't believe she did that,i know she had her reasons but still,i dont want tyler to get get hurt,hope he is gonna be okay

the scene where she tells ty,did seem she was gonna say im your sis

new thread soon
yeah, I just feel bad for Tyler. I think it's going to be a long time before he forgives her, if he ever forgives her. I mean his mom is dead. His last remaining family member and because of Hayley telling Klaus, his mom got killed.

are we allowed to post spoilers on here?

there's a couple yall might wanna see. can I post them?

Last edited by jessie09; 12-13-2012 at 09:16 PM
Old 12-14-2012, 09:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Of course, just use spoiler tags !

I loved her scenes last night. I don't think she's to blame for Carol's death, things went out of control and what she did other main beloved characters have done worse . You gotta suspend disbelief or else you're gonna hate pretty much all TVD characters.
Old 12-14-2012, 11:35 PM
Absolute Fan

I agree. But it still doesn't change the fact that she lied to him for a month, was willing to sacrifice 12 people, could have got him killed, even if he would have ran away from Klaus, Klaus still could have caught up with him and killed him, the only reason Klaus didn't kill him is because he ran into Carol first and figured out a way hurt him that would be worse than death, and in the end Tyler's mom is still dead. And you're right, she's not any worse than some of the other characters on TVD, but that doesn't mean he's not going to be mad at her for a long time because of this. It's a little different when someone does something terrible like this to you and they were close to you. He completely trusted her, and she lied to him. It's not going to help matters, that he has terrible trust issues, to begin with. There are only a few characters that he trusts completely on this show. His mom, Caroline, and up until last night Hayley. I'm just saying even if eventually he is able to forgive her for the lies and manipulation and what he lost because of it, he probably won't completely trust her like he did for a long time.

I don't hate her, I'm sorry if that's how it's coming across, and I don't want her off of the show because of it. I think she still has a place in the SL even if she and Tyler aren't ever as close as they were in the first half of the season. She's still connected to the Shane part of the SL because of her bio parents. I'm just feeling really bad for Tyler at the moment. I get that she wanted to find her parents, I just feel bad that in the process, Tyler ended up losing his only family. I just think it's probably going to be a long time before he's even going to want to forgive her. Of course I had thought about if they still make her his sister, then he might forgive her quicker, simply because she's the only family he's got left. I do think this probably makes things more interesting though. I was actually glad they had her have other motives and connected her to Shane, rather than just put her in a love triangle. It makes it more interesting. I don't need her to be perfect or even to necessarily be Tyler's bestie or anything like that. I think this is probably more interesting than just having her be his friend.

Sorry if I came off across as being negative, Tyler's one of my favorite's, I'm just feeling bad for Tyler, ATM.

Spoiler:
Old 12-15-2012, 03:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

She looks amazing in those pics!
Old 12-15-2012, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

i dont think she was to blame for for carols death but she did contribute to it,she should have just tyler earlier

new thread soon

I feel so high school
every time I look at you
{}
Old 12-15-2012, 10:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

WE NEED A TITLE !

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessie09 (View Post)
I agree. But it still doesn't change the fact that she lied to him for a month, was willing to sacrifice 12 people, could have got him killed, even if he would have ran away from Klaus, Klaus still could have caught up with him and killed him, the only reason Klaus didn't kill him is because he ran into Carol first and figured out a way hurt him that would be worse than death, and in the end Tyler's mom is still dead. And you're right, she's not any worse than some of the other characters on TVD, but that doesn't mean he's not going to be mad at her for a long time because of this. It's a little different when someone does something terrible like this to you and they were close to you. He completely trusted her, and she lied to him. It's not going to help matters, that he has terrible trust issues, to begin with. There are only a few characters that he trusts completely on this show. His mom, Caroline, and up until last night Hayley. I'm just saying even if eventually he is able to forgive her for the lies and manipulation and what he lost because of it, he probably won't completely trust her like he did for a long time.

I don't hate her, I'm sorry if that's how it's coming across, and I don't want her off of the show because of it. I think she still has a place in the SL even if she and Tyler aren't ever as close as they were in the first half of the season. She's still connected to the Shane part of the SL because of her bio parents. I'm just feeling really bad for Tyler at the moment. I get that she wanted to find her parents, I just feel bad that in the process, Tyler ended up losing his only family. I just think it's probably going to be a long time before he's even going to want to forgive her. Of course I had thought about if they still make her his sister, then he might forgive her quicker, simply because she's the only family he's got left. I do think this probably makes things more interesting though. I was actually glad they had her have other motives and connected her to Shane, rather than just put her in a love triangle. It makes it more interesting. I don't need her to be perfect or even to necessarily be Tyler's bestie or anything like that. I think this is probably more interesting than just having her be his friend.

Sorry if I came off across as being negative, Tyler's one of my favorite's, I'm just feeling bad for Tyler, ATM.

Spoiler:
It really doesn't change what she's done, you're right. It was terrible. And honestly she could have tried to find another way to get information on her parents, but oh well, sometimes the writing for TVD is just faulty like that. Tyler will obviously be mad, and he's totally entitled to it. But maybe if she really is his sister, I think the family bond could help them getting closer and trusting each other again. She'll be back, for sure, because I bet the writers won't leave her parent storyline unanswered like that, but she might be MIA for like 10 episodes before we see anything on her again.

Quote:
I was actually glad they had her have other motives and connected her to Shane, rather than just put her in a love triangle.
Yes!

And don't worry, I don't think you hate her or that you're bing negative, I totally see where you're coming from . I usually have a very strong moral code, even with fictional characters, but I've given up on TVD's moral consistency long ago, or else I wouldn't even be able to watch the show. I already lost a huge part of my interest back in season 3, then I came back for Phoebe. So I might as well give Hayley a bigger free pass than the ones Iv' been giving to the characters I still care about.

Spoiler:
Old 12-16-2012, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Any suggestions for a title?
Old 12-16-2012, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Future titles:
"It's the same hallway where resident bad girl and complete scene stealer Faye Chamberlain first makes her presence known." - Hollywood Crush
Did I mention that I love Faye? LOVE Faye... sheer charisma. - Price Peterson TV.com
I think I like Faye so much because she's really unpredictable. Like, is she evil? Is she just sort of confused? She's definitely got a great sense of humor.
I think one of the reasons Faye's so well-drawn is that she tends to regret the horrible stuff she does. - TV.com
Hopefully TSC will continue to walk the line between Faye's bitchiness and her vulnerability. TV.com
I realize I talk about Faye all the dang time, but it's possibly because she's one of the best characters on television. - TV.com
I feel like I've known a bunch of Fayes in my life, so this character just rings true. - TV.com
She's got presence... and her better traits make it so easy to overlook her monstrous ones. -TV.com
We're seriously girl-crushing on Phoebe Tonkin as Faye. Her sassy moments are so fierce and her vulnerable moments are so heartbreaking- Zap2It
What would The Secret Circle be without a hefty dose of snark and sass courtesy of resident bad-girl gone wild Faye (Phoebe Tonkin)? - Wetpaint
We're also still relishing Phoebe Tonkin's bad-girl-with-heart performance. - TV Line
We don't even care about her accent anymore. Somehow, Phoebe Tonkin takes even mundane stories (we're not entirely sure what happened with the witch-drugs last week) and elevates them with her particular brand of sass. We particularly love the way Faye turns up the Mean Girl factor to 11 when necessary -- and drops it just as quickly as soon as anyone calls her out. She's able to suss out exactly how far people will allow her to push them -- and then she pushes them just a little extra.
On the flipside, there's TSC's brunette Phoebe Tonkin, who has managed to make us lovelovelove her Faye, the bitchtastic sexbomb with a purr like spiked honey and a thing for dark magic. Imagine an early Blair Waldorf in a Wicca wonderland and hot leather jackets. Not only does this one look like trouble, she is trouble