Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-06-2011, 03:31 PM
Absolute Fan

The promo freaks me out so much I have a feeling I may be hining under the blanket! It looks so good but so freaky!
GabbyTumblr & Twitter ღ Icon by me
Old 10-06-2011, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'll be doing the one thing all the cast said not to do while watching. I'll be watching in the dark and then more than likely going to bed afterwards. I will prove them wrong!

April
Old 10-06-2011, 06:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

OMG! scared lol
Old 10-06-2011, 06:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I feel like Diana was being a bitch towards Cassie. I have a feeling she told Cassie they can't undo the spell all just because Cassie has her own book of shadows and that makes Diana jealous.

ETA:

Opps spoke too soon. Looks like Diana found good reasons not to do the spell in her book. But still the way it came out. She could of just told Cassie let's go through my book to see what they could find first.

April

Last edited by Drunk On You; 10-06-2011 at 06:41 PM
Old 10-06-2011, 07:19 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by K'Vruck (View Post)
I feel like Diana was being a bitch towards Cassie. I have a feeling she told Cassie they can't undo the spell all just because Cassie has her own book of shadows and that makes Diana jealous.

ETA:

Opps spoke too soon. Looks like Diana found good reasons not to do the spell in her book. But still the way it came out. She could of just told Cassie let's go through my book to see what they could find first.
I agree I thought it was weird that they didn't go through her book before she just said no. It came off weird. Maybe she doesn't like not being the only one with a book now?

But that episode creeped.me.out! I watched it by myself in the dark I held onto my dog! This episode made me really want a Faye/Cassie friendship though! I think they'd be awesome friends. Awesome ep though! Next week looks super crazy!
GabbyTumblr & Twitter ღ Icon by me
Old 10-06-2011, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This episode was so freaking good.
Old 10-06-2011, 08:11 PM
Loyal Fan

I didn't know if I was watching The Secret Circle or The Exorcism of Emily Rose. That ish was freaky. But so good!

Oh, and Team Diana. They should've listened to her cause she was right. She was the only one using sense.
icon: skje
Old 10-06-2011, 09:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

wow i was scared too.I was watching by myself.Diana had her reasons.Oh no the woemy thing at the end with nick and melissa

{}
Old 10-06-2011, 09:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

The best part of the episode for me was Faye pretending to be Cassie when Adam called her .

Hi sweetie, I missed you, Come make magic with me

But in general, it was a great episode. So much character and plot development, it made me happy. Faye and Cassie were great as a reluctant team, and the final scene with the circle showed how much they are loners. Diana leaves with Adam, Nick leaves with Melissa, and they are all alone. That's why I want them to hang out a lot more. Plus they're funny . I also liked when Fate opened up to Cassie about caring, and when they were holding hands running from Heather. Britt and Phoebe were the best of the week for me. Cassie trying to get something out of Heather was so sad and painful, Britt's tears .

It's getting really hard not to ship Nick and Melissa . They're very cute, and the unbuttoning was great . I want them to try being a normal couple.

I understand Dian's point of view, she was right, she wasn't being bitchy. She's the most responsible of them, it's a fact, and she should remain the leader. But I liked to see Adam standing up for himself a bit more.

Poor Heather, the actress was great and so damn creepy. I can't wait for a flashback episode.

I really felt like the show officially took off with this episode. I need to watch again to have a better opinion, but I loved it.
Old 10-06-2011, 09:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG this ep is just so creepy throughout! Good but so freakin creepy

Chrissy |
Old 10-06-2011, 10:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

IKR? I'm about to watch it again right now, I loved it .
Old 10-06-2011, 11:31 PM
KRM
Part-Time Fan

When Demon Heather was attacking Faye I was wondering why are the editors going back and forth between Nick & Melissa performing their bedroom rodeo and the demon face off? T'was weird. But then Melissa looked up and saw Faye through the window. Then the scenes had relevance to each other and made sense. I'd completely forgotten they would be next door at Nick's.

It was a good episode. There were some thrilling moments. I wonder how they're going to get Melissa out of her little demon possession predicament? It seems Amelia and the previous circle couldn't find a way to help Heather much all those years ago. We know they will have demons to contend with now. I hope they don't overdo the demon stuff though. I think Supernatural became a little too demon obsessed at one point. But it's early days yet. I hope they introduce witch finders. Then maybe have witch hunts that foment fear in the population. That could be interesting and has real basis in history.

A few things that I didn't like about the episode however: No Charles and Dawn or any of the parents for that matter. I know they can only squeeze so much into an episode but I enjoy the adult SL's and the interactions between them and their children. Also, Diana is a favorite of mine and I hope she gets more to her SL than just being the third wheel for AC.
Old 10-07-2011, 12:14 AM
Part-Time Fan

Well this story is about Cassie and her circle, as much as this show is generational we all know they won't be showing the adults in every episode...I have a feeling some of the adults will be dieing next season.

And there will be an Adam/Diana scene based off the preview of the next ep. So I'm super happy they'll be exploring both sides of the triangle equally and more fully.
Old 10-07-2011, 12:49 AM
Master Fan

Diana was right, you don't run before you can walk. They have only done little spells, this is some powerful magic. They don't know how the spell works, they don't know why Amelia did the spell in the first place. Letting Heather loose from what happen is just bad idea. It's like the scanty clad co-eds who go investigate an odd noise in a slasher movie.

Ok question if all of their parents were witches. Would they get books of shadows from both sides of their families or just the main six?

I think it's time they confront their families and make them tell them what happen. They don't know what they are doing with their magic and they are in danger. I know it's all about keeping secrets, but magic can exist without doing evil.

I just love Melissa and Nick, I think as long as they are honest with each other and aren't just about sex they will be ok.
Old 10-07-2011, 03:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
The best part of the episode for me was Faye pretending to be Cassie when Adam called her
One of my favs too, made a photoset out of it and everything!

"Oh, you sound hot!"

Creepy episode was creepy BTW, good times!

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)