Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-21-2012, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soleya (View Post)
You haven't seen it yet?
Nope, chance separated us this week . But I'm gonna watch it in a few minutes and post here .
Old 07-21-2012, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's good, then we can talk about it!
Old 07-22-2012, 11:47 AM
Elite Fan

Just finished the episode (didn't get a chance to the other night )

Creepy episode! I can't say that it's a favorite of mine, but it was good and stepped the show up to an entirely new level of creepy.

I'm actually on Team Diana on this one because I remember thinking that they don't nearly know enough to be trying this the first time I watched it. I understand that they want to know about their parents, but I believe that there's some caution needed to be taken. Or at least a little more research.

I also don't get why Cassie wouldn't show the others her book. I think the more they know the better, and the fact that she was so private about it bugged me.

I do love the small Adam/Faye interaction on the phone I also love Melissa's concern when she saw that Faye was in trouble

The demon crawling into Melissa's ear
Old 07-22-2012, 11:54 AM
Extreme Fan

Going to start watching in a minute.
Old 07-22-2012, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

I was definitely on team Diana too, they should have researched what they were doing more before acting. No one but her seemed to take magic seriously, they didn't understand how dangerous it can be. This is why Diana should have been the circle leader like in the books too, she at least had some sense and patience.

Oh yes, Adam/Faye was my favorite in the episode! Those two needed more scenes, they were so much fun.
Old 07-22-2012, 03:03 PM
Extreme Fan

I really enjoy this episode. The Chamberlake scenes are great, Faye was hillarious teasing Adam on the phone too. I really liked the idea of demon posession the way the show did it. Heather chasing Faye and Cassie around was great too and Heather getting hit by the car was a good stunt.

Yeah, I was totally team Diana this ep too. She was clearly right. In fact the only scene that I don't like this episode is were Adam tells Cassie she's right at the end of the ep. She clearly wasn't. This is why Diana should always have been the leader. Nick was sweet in this ep too.
Old 07-22-2012, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'll be watching soon !
Old 07-22-2012, 03:48 PM
Extreme Fan

Ooh, watch it now and we can talk about it!
Old 07-23-2012, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

We all keep missing each other. Lets set a date this week to all watch it at the same time.
Old 07-24-2012, 01:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

We are . I'm so sorry I haven't re-watched it yet, I will later today for sure. This is my favorite episode after all! I won't miss you guys and we'll discuss the hell out of it .

OR HEATHER WILL GET ME .
Old 07-24-2012, 03:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

What you still haven't seen it?
Old 07-25-2012, 04:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

I have, just need to post my thoughts now .

I love this episode sfm .

Nick and Melissa always had sex/making out scenes all the time . I love the fun way Nick used magic here, if I were a witch, I would do the same. Melissa is so freaking pretty and sexy .

Cassie's bedroom . Cassie researching, I miss that!

Another Cassie and Diana scene, HOW didn't we know they were the sisters?

I feel like Diana was testing Adam all the time back then, she wanted to know how he felt about Cassie. Still, it was about the circle as well. I almost forgot how much Diana cared about it in the beginning. But anyway, seeing these three together in the same scene is so weird now that we know that Cassie and Diana are sisters, ouch . I wish we had seen what Adam's reaction was when he found out they were sisters. He dated both of them, after all.

Lock, unlock, Faye & Melissa . That scene is so lovely... before it turned sour .

Adam and Cassie being great again, love them in this episode. And I love the Heather theme song, it's so epic (it starts playing when AC are about to talk to Wade Barnes and it plays many times later on the episode. I wish we had the score released).

Heather, best single-episode character to ever grace the show. I just love that actress and how much she made me care and feel for Heather, but she also managed to creep the hell out of me! One of the main reasons why this is arguably my favorite episode is how scary and edgy it is. The mythology of the show expands and there's this growing sense of darkness and danger, leading to that amazing awesome montage. "She hasn't moved in sixteen years." This is so creepy!

Adam knows some witchcraft, color me surprised!

"I wish there was something I could do to help" Oh stop Cassie, I already love you too much , you hero!

Jane is a nurse, almost forgot! A witch who's a nurse? This could be a great tv show.

The Blake book of shadows! I wish the books weren't dropped, it could have been a great storyline for season one. Better than the crystals, that should have been season two stuff, I dare to say. They should have gone for the books to get more prepared and to learn more about who they are and what they can do. I wish there was not that much of the witch-hunters and that there was more possessions and family books. I was never really that into the hunters, and that's why episodes like Heather, Slither, Darkness and Sacrifice are some of my favorites.

Damn, Cassie's bedroom is so awesome, I think I'm in love with it too. With all things Cassie Blake.

Speaking of her, I guess this is when that Cassie hate phase started. I don't blame her, though. How would she know that Heather was possessed? Cassie wanted to help, what happens next with Heather and Nick wasn't really her fault. Diana had all the reasons to be against it, though, I get the way she was thinking as well.

I really like that AC reading the book moment.

I agree with Faye here, she wasn't being a bitch to Melissa, but rather a friend, I believe she really meant it when she said she would get on board with Nick/Melissa. And he was flirting with that other girl . Melissa, you were just insecure.

That spell required blood, big stuff.

Cassie and Diana confrontation, great! Adam in the middle .

Nick and Melissa, get your **** together!

And here comes the Chamberlake overload, my body is ready . They are so bitchy to each other, this is hysterical . I love the deal they made, and Faye's reaction to Cassie's book was priceless LOL. "I never understood why we're not better friends." True! It turned out that they both loved witchcraft and they are good working together, fact. "Conveniently left out the haunted house part." "Yes." OMG . "Your mother must have been one mean ass witch." LMAOOO! That spell sounds dangerous. And Faye being sweet to Cassie, awww. And then Cassie thanking Faye, and Faye telling her she cares, OMG. And now Chamberlake hangout! The girl power in this show , all those relationships were precious, how much I miss all of them .

Heather woke up. ****, that was creepy!

Nick and Melissa, awww, and that song is awesome! I love these two! I wish they had more time!

Why did Diana's book have all that black magic stuff? Suspiciously creepy. And none of that was in Cassie's book. I think this combined to the Blackwell blood could mean some foreshadowing to Diana going really dark later on.

Faye and Cassie are hilarious , the way Cassie was looking at her lol. "Will you bring back snacks? No carbs!" LOOOOOL.

That shot of the front door open is so pretty and creepy, wow. Poor Heather, that's so sad and tragic, and again, that actress is amazing, you can see how scared Heather is, but you can already see the evil taking over her and it shows, what a great job with this character. And Britt was amazing as well, brilliant acting.

Faye pretending to be Cassie , hilarious! I think even Diana was jealous of the CF hangout. "Why is she answering Cassie's phone?" LOL.

Damn this whole sequence is amazing, Heather being ****ing creepy, going for Faye, then Cassie saving Faye, then Chamberlake holding hands, EPIC !

Suddenly:

Nick saving them, go witch!

BAM, Heather dies, so sad.

That full circle scene is so great, and the setup to the next episode, and Cassie all alone (Faye too, they should have spent the night together) . I flove this episode!

Then the song, Coming Down by Dum Dum Girls, it's fantastic .

Then my favorite Nick/Melissa scene ever . That's the sweetest thing you've ever said to me. I'm not disappointed." Even the way she says it is sweet .

Then one of my favorite Adam/Cassie scenes. "You got a broom?" "Sure, I'm a witch." And their understand is sweet.

This is my favorite episode of the show for sure, it's a 10/10. I LOVE IT!

How could this show get cancelled?