Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-08-2012, 11:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Family [1.22] Episode Discussion - Original Air Date: May 10th

Family - Episode Discussion (1.22)

AIRING 9/8c, Thursday, MAY 10, ON THE CW

CASSIE AND DIANA UNLEASH THEIR DARK MAGIC, CHARLES AND DAWN GET A SHOT AT RESTORING THEIR POWERS AND FAYE FIGHTS FOR HER LIFE IN THIS JAW-DROPPNG SEASON FINALE

After Faye (Phoebe Tonkin) is attacked by the Witch Hunters, Jake (Chris Zylka), Melissa (Jessica Parker Kennedy) and Adam (Thomas Dekker) set out to save her. Blackwell (guest star Joe Lando) tells Cassie (Britt Robertson) and Diana (Shelley Hennig) that the only way to stop the Witch Hunters is to use their Balcoin blood to unleash the Crystal Skull. Diana is reluctant, but Cassie convinces her it’s the only way to help their friend, but she’ll need to tap into her dark magic to do it. Meanwhile, Dawn (Natasha Henstridge) and Charles (Gale Harold) are faced with a new way to get their power back...but at a very big cost. Dave Barrett directed the episode written by Andrew Miller & Andrea Newman (#122).

Promo:

Have fun!

Last edited by Hero of Time; 05-10-2012 at 01:03 AM
Old 05-08-2012, 11:19 PM
Loyal Fan

First?
Old 05-08-2012, 11:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm getting emotional . I hope this really is just a season finale. Let's try our best to make people watch. I'll tweet and tumblr like crazy.
Old 05-09-2012, 12:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh thanks for the thread, it's good to have this up early so we can get even more excited.
Old 05-09-2012, 01:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the thread
Ahh the finale. I can't see what happens and pray we get renewed!
Old 05-09-2012, 01:52 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm going to promote the show as much as I can over the next two days. But, i'm going to try and enjoy this episode as it seems that it very well might be the last one we ever get.
Old 05-09-2012, 03:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well lets try and not think negatively here and just enjoy the episode. I have no doubt it will be the best one of the season.
Old 05-09-2012, 04:08 AM
Dedicated Fan

I think we'll get a season 2. IMO, TSC is better than all of the other shows on the bubble. Anyway, Chris said in one of his recent interviews that this episode will piss people off, but in a good way. The finale will definitely be the best episode of the season. Andrew said a lot of questions will be answered which is good to know.
Old 05-09-2012, 04:12 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I think we'll get a season 2. IMO,
According to sources it's all, but, confirned cancelled. But, there's been no official word yet which is why we have to get as many people watching the finale as possible. Try to give it some chance.
Old 05-09-2012, 04:27 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shut_uo_ste (View Post)
According to sources it's all, but, confirned cancelled. But, there's been no official word yet which is why we have to get as many people watching the finale as possible. Try to give it some chance.
Yeah, for me, as long as nothing is official, there's always hope. I'm trying to get as many friends and family as I can to tune in.
Old 05-09-2012, 07:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

^ I'm with you, I still strongly believe there will be a season 2, but it wont come easy and the show is going to have to prove they can get better numbers in the fall to get a full season that's for sure.

Also what sources, inside CW sources that make the decisions about what shows stay and what is cancelled? If that's where the word comes from that it is going to be cancelled then okay, sucks big time. Even though I didn't get the impression the decision had been made yet... I don't pay attention to rumors, online blogs and trouble makers who just want to stir trouble and get angry fans to leave comments on their sites.

I believe Family is going to make cancelling the show impossible.
Old 05-09-2012, 09:25 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soleya (View Post)
^ I'm with you, I still strongly believe there will be a season 2, but it wont come easy and the show is going to have to prove they can get better numbers in the fall to get a full season that's for sure.

Also what sources, inside CW sources that make the decisions about what shows stay and what is cancelled? If that's where the word comes from that it is going to be cancelled then okay, sucks big time. Even though I didn't get the impression the decision had been made yet... I don't pay attention to rumors, online blogs and trouble makers who just want to stir trouble and get angry fans to leave comments on their sites.

I believe Family is going to make cancelling the show impossible.
Exactly. It's too bad that we're in this position to begin with, but we're far from done. I'm just counting down the hours till Family comes on tomorrow.
Old 05-09-2012, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

I can't wait !

Americans, please watch live! Everyone else: tweet and e-mail the CW!
Old 05-09-2012, 11:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

I have to think about live watching... it's just that I have work in the morning.
Old 05-09-2012, 11:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soleya (View Post)
I have to think about live watching... it's just that I have work in the morning.
You are forgiven . I'll be here and I'll be tweeting and doing everything I can, you can still do it too when you wake up.