Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-10-2013, 05:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

^I KNOW RIGHT. I love the show, I really do, but IMO the books were way better, not as rushed, and AC were more built up, I do wish they had kept that, but whatever, they had to change things but I wish it wasn't all rushed.

I loved NC but AC >>>>> ALL.

people always leave

together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr

Last edited by like a perfect storm; 08-25-2013 at 08:30 AM
Old 07-11-2013, 09:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I know. The books were better in terms of their relationship, but still ShowAC had some amazing scenes.. and I believe they would have gotten better as it went on.
Old 07-11-2013, 09:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

gifset
Old 07-12-2013, 05:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay to the Lights (View Post)
Yeah, I know. The books were better in terms of their relationship, but still ShowAC had some amazing scenes.. and I believe they would have gotten better as it went on.
Yeah, that is what I meant.

I see anything new of AC and I have to reblog, they had such good moments.

Sara | tumblr
Old 07-12-2013, 10:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

I think I need to make AC art.
Old 07-13-2013, 05:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Never forgiving the CW for screwing us over.

Sara | tumblr
Old 07-13-2013, 07:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Never! I think now I have read the book, I'll go through the ebook, collect the quotes and get this survivor started.

Then we'll need to work out what else needs be done for the OP. Arts or whatever.
Old 07-13-2013, 07:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Good idea!

I think whenever you guys are done with fixing up the OP is fine by me, it doesn't have to be 50, tho with the slow pace these threads move now, it could be.

Sara | tumblr
Old 07-13-2013, 07:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah. If need be, we could always do digits.

OR.. instead of doing a 50th celebration, we could just spruce up the OP no matter of the celebration. So it doesn't have to be then, it can just be when we're ready.
Old 07-13-2013, 07:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

^ Oh, I love that idea! I can help too. My art sucks but

Sara | tumblr
Old 07-13-2013, 08:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Okay. So you think we should just make the OP upgrade rather than doing the 50th celebrations, especially given we don't have many posters.
Old 07-13-2013, 08:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I think that's best, we've had the same OP, give or take a couple things, since the board opened

Sara | tumblr
Old 07-13-2013, 08:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah. I know.

Okay we'll do that.

I have all the quotes, so gonna set up the final survivor.
Old 07-13-2013, 08:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

I can't wait for it. this book was way better than the one before

Sara | tumblr
Old 07-13-2013, 08:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah it sure was.

Adam & Cassie: Book Survivor.

Vote for your LEAST favourite scene. 3 or more votes and it will be eliminated.

THE TEMPTATION

Round #1

1. Silently, Cassie began to forge a plan. She needed to visit Adam in the cave. If Timothy was right about the power of love, maybe Cassie could break through to Adam after all. Whose love was stronger than theirs? And who better to help her search for the exorcism spell than Adam?
Cassie was calmed by this thought. In her mind it was decided. She would bring Adam through tonight, and together they would save the rest of their friends.

2. The truth was, Cassie longed for Adam’s touch, even if he was still possessed. It would be
worth it to feel him for only a second and then pull her hand away.
“Our bond is stronger than all of this,” Adam said. “Not even a demon can break it.” He stretched his fingers toward Cassie again. “Believe me.”
Only for a second, Cassie thought, as she slowly raised her hand. That was all she’d allow herself. She guided her fingers to Adam’s, precisely at the border between the inside of the cave and out.
The sensation was electric. From her fingertips, down her spine, all the way to her feet, sparks fired. Her skin tingled. It felt like the first time she ever performed magic.
She looked at the meeting point between her hand and Adam’s, where the silver cord manifested and hummed. It wrapped itself around them, entwining their arms, their entire bodies, in a band of light.
That was all the convincing Cassie needed. Adam was still in there, and she was sure this was him with her now. The cord binding them heart to heart, drawing them closer, didn’t lie. Itcouldn’t lie.

3. Cassie thought back to what Timothy had said, that love was the strongest of all magic. That’s what she felt coursing through her veins now—love. And Adam’s love for her was so strong that it was proving to be more powerful than the demon battling for his body.
“I want to hold you,” Adam said. “I need to.”
Cassie brought her hand back down to her side. “But if I let you out, the others will also be free.”
“Together we can handle them, Cassie. There’s no telling what they’ll do to me if I’m stuck in here and they figure out I’m not one of hem. Why do you think I’ve been sitting here, as far away from them as possible?”
Cassie hadn’t thought of that. Adam could be in danger if she left him here another night. She’d never forgive herself if something happened to him.
And she was so lonely. So alone. How different this battle would be with Adam at her side. Why not set Adam free and then quickly recast the spell to keep the others in the cave
hem. Why do you think I’ve been sitting here, as far away from them as possible?”
Cassie hadn’t thought of that. Adam could be in danger if she left him here another night. She’d never forgive herself if something happened to him.
And she was so lonely. So alone. How different this battle would be with Adam at her side. Why not set Adam free and then quickly recast the spell to keep the others in the cave

4. On her nightstand was the chalcedony rose Adam had given her the first day they met. She took it into her hand and admired its tiny black spirals. She turned it over to watch its gray and blue swirls sparkle beneath the lamplight, and then pressed it into her palm. The jolt of electricity that ran through her hand and up her arm was exactly how it felt to touch Adam back at the cave. The sensation was so real and true—if only she could say the same of Adam himself.

5. She was seeing Adam’s eyes looking back at her. They were the truest, most beautiful blue she had ever seen—the color of the ocean at its most radiant. The rest of his face was the same as ever: arresting and kind, with pride showing in his high cheekbones and determined mouth.
“Cassie,” he said, like an apology.
He wrapped himself around her, and his heart beat evenly and steady against her chest. She’d never felt so thankful for anything in all her life.
From the moment their eyes met, neither of them could turn away. The world had gone still, and only the two of them remained. It wasn’t possible to squeeze his body close enough.
He kissed her on her trembling mouth, and she was swept away.

6. Adam wrapped himself around Cassie again. She breathed him in, not even realizing how much she’d missed the little things about him, like the smell of his skin and the feel of his hand flat upon her back. Now that he had returned, she felt the full force of the loss of him. It was like a dream to be in his arms again, too good to be true.

7. “Alone at last,” Adam said.
It was finally just the two of them, for the first time since he’d been himself again. Cassie took him by the hand and led him upstairs to her room.
She dropped onto her bed, and Adam joined her.
It suddenly occurred to her how exhausted she was. She couldn’t get the sight of those wretched ancestors out of her mind. It left her with a weighty sense of dread, as if she’d swallowed a heavy stone and it had gotten lodged in her chest.
Adam let his hand fall on her leg and kept it there. “You’re glad I’m back,” he asked, “aren’t you, Cassie?”
“Are you kidding? I never want to let you out of my sight.”
Adam looked down at his hand, which he still hadn’t moved. “I wish it had been me to help you these past few days, not Nick. It should have been me.”
Cassie wondered if Adam remembered how close he’d gotten to Scarlett. Was that contributing to his shame?
“I don’t want you to think it’s because my love wasn’t strong enough,” Adam continued. “It wasn’t that. It was that Absolom was too strong.”
Cassie cuddled up to Adam, covering them both with her heavy cotton comforter. It sheltered hem like a tent. “I do know that,” she said, as much for her own benefit as for Adam’s.
The pillow behind Cassie’s head was soft, and her sheets smelled fresh and clean. Having Adam with her made everything better.
“I want things to go back to normal,” Adam said. “Between you and me. And I’m willing to do whatever it takes.”
“I want that, too.” Cassie rested her head on his shoulder. “It’s already starting to feel that way.”
Adam pulled her in closer. “Good.”
Cassie closed her eyes to draw out the moment, to listen to his breath and his heartbeat. It was a slow and steady rhythm now, and she found her own heart adjusted to match it. Their chests rose and fell together, perfectly and unconsciously synchronized.
They began to doze off that way, wrapped up in each other’s arms, descending to restful sleep and sweet dreams.

8. If she was soon to die . . .
No.
If she was soon to die, she wanted to die beside Adam. No one else.

9. I knew it,” Adam said to the back of her head. “I told you. I never doubted for a second that you were my one and only soul mate.”
But Cassie did have doubts. She’d been so fooled by a fake cord that she almost let Adam go.

10. I knew it,” Adam said to the back of her head. “I told you. I never doubted for a second that you were my one and only soul mate.”
But Cassie did have doubts. She’d been so fooled by a fake cord that she almost let Adam go.

11. For the first time since they’d met, Cassie knew that Adam couldn’t understand what she was going through. He could never comprehend how sometimes love, even true love, just wasn’t enough.

12. Adam was the next to step forward. He held up a vivid blue sapphire, then placed the stone beside Diana’s in Cassie’s open hands, repeating the same words: “I gift you this crystal, Cassandra Blake, as a symbol of my faith in you, and my allegiance to the community of witches, past, present, and future. Use this power well.”
Adam kissed Cassie softly on the cheek before returning to his place in the circle.

13. Cassie reached for Adam’s hand. “I love you so much,” she said.
She looked down at their intertwined fingers, and it appeared: the silver cord, wrapping around their fingers and their hearts, roping their torsos like a lasso.
Adam rested his parted lips against her hair. “Always.”
He kissed her on the mouth, and her whole body felt warm. She could feel the cord pulling them closer, humming and shimmering, more vibrant than ever.
A bright sun shined down on the vast blue water. Adam’s eyes were wide and loving, and Cassie felt like she was collapsing into them as he looked at her. The moment was perfect.