Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-03-2013, 11:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Destined |Adam♥Cassie| #47: Because If happy ever after did exist, I would still be holding you like this.

^Made by acoustichearts
supporters;
1. acoustichearts
2.Sincerely, Me.
3.Stay to the Lights
4.naturellebella
5.xlennie
6.Chrissalaugha
7.Soleya
8.Shadowhunter
9.lost in you
10.lisagslack14
11.ssbailey
12.infallible love
13.K'Vruck
14.Andra
15.NBalways
16.B.Chambers
17.MPFan09
18.kfrancis08
19.Calgaryfan2006
20.Two-Core-Aura
21.Honey-Girl
22.ILoveOTH23
23.Whitney86
24.angelface211
25.GrhmLz
26.foreverafter12
27.Neda16
28. alecia
29. attract your dreams ♥
30. BLCS
31. AndLoveYelledNO
32. jules166
33. Butterflygirl
34. TwilightPrincess
35. backstreetboysfan
36. ++bittersweet++
37. carleymarie
38. Flame.of.love
39. julyhsm
40. toxicgurl169
41. xlennie
42. covington
43. nennylove
44. diannaagronlove
45. tsforever
46. Doccubus
47. Eviekins15
48. L i N d $ @ y
49. ღMitra
50. CloisFan
51. Esselle
52.Velvetsen
53. barneyrocks
54. star_gazer02
55. DiamondDreaming
56. Darya_James
57.livexitxupx18
58. WonderlandGabby
59. kirblu22
60. ShadowSouls
61. rosysummy
62.murphyboy11
63. sethamgal
63. Emanfan642
64. Moonlight_shine
65. Blue Lightning
66.Leah_LL_Fan
67. Beyond the Stars ♥
68. mocha latte
69. JaSam4Life
70. Madalena
71. Blair.
72. Falling.For.You
73. nileyfan1
74. Addiction
75. AragornsQueen
76. Pinkalicious
78. ::Jen
79. willyoubemycharizard
80. Ciria
81. katie9821
82. annad13
83.OliiVicious
84. lace1023
85. NateBlairlover
86. greenrocks
87. sugarbubbles
88. warangel88
89. Chicka Dee
90. feelingepic
91. gigilove
92. josetong
94. merie
95. Wildcard
96. Mergana
97. Karol
98. ashleymarie
99. Grazzia
100. DestinedByTheStars
101. MaskedAlien
102. JAM1104
103. chairdelenaradrian
104. dlittleone
105. Lozza~TheAussieChick~
106. lulu-144
107. pablitam89
108. BWQBProdz
109. Trulove
110. Josie2288
111. linsxx3
112. stilestilinski

Honorary Supporters;

1. Ethan Conant
2. The Stars
3. Britt Robertson
4. Thomas Dekker
5. Kevin Willaimson
6. Andrew Miller
7. L.J. Smith
8. Drops of water
9. Faye Chamberlain
10. The Woods
11. Sally Matthews
12. Melissa Glaser
13. Dawn Chamberlain

Future Titles;

"she felt herself start to sparkle back at him, her laughter bubbling up in response to his smile"
"In that instant it was as if they were sharing a secret, something nobody else on the beach could understand."
"she had glimpsed something forbidden, something beyond her comprehension. But powerful."
"It was as if they were sharing a secret, something nobody else on the beach could understand"
"There was no sparkle now; they looked like blue-gray steel. Compelling—hypnotic. Drawing her closer, drawing her in."
"It was the gentlest, the lightest of touches, and it went through Cassie like fire."
"He lifted her wounded hand to his lips and kissed it. "
"She could almost feel him kissing her, as no boy ever had."
"She knew him. She could feel every beat of his heart, she could sense the world through his eyes."
"She could feel his warmth all around her now, anchoring her, keeping her safe. Protecting her."
"I won't think at all, Cassie told herself. I won't*feel ..But that was impossible. "
"Cassie could feel the warmth, the course of life, in Adam's arms."
"There was no way that they could dance together again and they both knew it."
"She had never wanted comfort more, never wanted to throw herself into his arms as much as she did now."
"She wanted him to hold her. She could feel him wanting that too."
"Nick was Cassie's date, but in that first moment all she could see was Adam. He was amazing"
"If she sighed and let her head fall back . . . would he be able to resist kissing her?"
"If Adam kissed her and she kissed him back, could anything stop them from going there?"
"Adam saved your life." "He went through the four circles of protection", Suzan said, with a distinct note of awe in her voice."
"His eyes looked straight into hers, as if he was searching for her soul."
"And then she kissed him. It was a hard, angry kiss, and the next moment when she released him she was as stunned as he was"
But when I was looking at her I suddenly felt ; as if we were connected somehow.
"There was no longer a guilty secret between her and Adam, but every time she looked at him, she felt a connection"
"There would always be an understanding between them."
"He took Cassie's hand, the one Jordan had spat on, turned it over, and kissed it. "
"That was why I was surprised about Nick, you see," Diana said to Cassie, gently. "Because I knew you could only love Adam"
"You and Adam are linked, and that's it. There isn't anyone else for either of you, so you're stuck together for this lifetime. Maybe for a lot of lifetimes."
"Cassie looked down at their intertwined fingers, and it seemed that she could see the silver cord again, wrapping around their two hands, connecting them"
"I love you," Adam whispered.
"I really wanted to make sure that my Cassie and my Adam had chemistry and looked good together and the ability to break your heart"
All that I'm after is a life full of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with you.
All that still matters is love ever after, 'Cause i know there's no life after you.
It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone, And I need you now.
Because "You're just so beautiful." - Adam
Because "Being with you is more important than anything." - Adam
Because "It felt like a movie, someone elses' amazing movie." - Cassie
Because I would have died, I would have loved you my whole life.
Remember the day, 'cause this is what dreams should always be.
I just want to stay, I just want to keep this dream in me.
Because I will never stop losing my breath, everytime I see you looking back at me.
Because I will never stop choosing you, babe.
This hope is treacherous, this daydream is dangerous.
The saddest fear comes creping in, that you never loved me.
Everything will change, but love remains the same.
How to be brave? How can I love when i'm afraid to fall?
Who's to say that we're not good together? Who are they anyway?
Because all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes.

AC Wish List;
- Adam telling Cassie she's the one he wants
- A kiss
- A hug
- A I love you
- Adam saving Cassie
- Adam defending Cassie to Faye
- Cassie saving Adam
- Cassie calling Adam her white knight
- Jealous fight
- Adam helping Cassie when she needs it
- Doing magic together again
- Cassie telling Adam how she feels about him
- A candlelight dinner
- A really big fight that almost leads to a kiss
- Handholding
- Cheek kiss
- Hand kiss
- CA explosions of any kind
- Adam coming over to have dinner with Cassie and her grandmother
- Forehead kiss
- Happy Couply handholding

Previous threads;
[1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10][11][12][13][14][15]
[16][17][18][19][20][21][22][23][24] ♥[25][26][27][28][29][30]
[31][32][33] ♥ [34] [35][36][37][38][39][40][41][42][43][44]

Source

Gif(s) of the moment:

source

source

ATTENTION Destiners,

We are looking to spice up the OP for our 50th thread as part of a little celebration to show how far we have come this season, and so in turn we need your help.

Things that are needed:
-- Testimonals. (Why you like, love, adore AC?)
-- Arts
-- 50th Icons
-- Links to videos, fanfic

These are the colours of the colour theme

Gold: #D4A017
Purple: #B048B5
Light Sky Blue: #566D7E
Maroon/Reddish: #7E2217

Deadline is anytime before the 47th thread.

PM Jen, or jules.

together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr

Last edited by like a perfect storm; 02-24-2013 at 12:37 PM
Old 02-03-2013, 11:30 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT my love!

Visit The Originals / The Following / Icon by: Emma

Old 02-03-2013, 11:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

YW! I changed the title, love this one more.

Sara | tumblr
Old 02-03-2013, 11:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for starting, Sara.
Love the title.
Old 02-03-2013, 11:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

YW! It fits them well.

Sara | tumblr
Old 02-04-2013, 04:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT <3 great title choice
great song

{}
Old 02-04-2013, 05:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Adam & Cassie quote Survivor.

THE DIVIDE

Vote for your LEAST favourite quote.

ROUND 1

1. Adam’s car windows were foggy with the heat of their breath. It was a balmy night at dusk, and the air was scented with early signs of spring—a perfect night to rol down the windows and enjoy the breeze while they kissed. But Cassie insisted the windows stay closed, for privacy. Besides, she liked the feeling of being cocooned in such close quarters with Adam, insulated from the outside world by the steamy glass. They were going to be late for their meeting, but inside this cloud, she didn’t care.
“We should go in,” she said halfheartedly.
“Just five more minutes. It’s not like they can start without you.” Right, Cassie thought,because I’m a leader. All the more reason not to be late because I’m making out with my boyfriend.
The notion stil made her giddy, even after al these weeks. She watched the way the setting sun brought out the multicolored highlights in Adam’s tangled hair—shades of burgundy and orange—and the crystal ine sparkle in his blue eyes.
He leaned in and softly kissed that spot on the side of Cassie’s neck just below her ear. “Fine,” she said. “Three more minutes.” Their first kiss as a couple had changed everything for Cassie. It meant something. Adam’s lips on hers felt deliberate and meant something. Adam’s lips on hers felt deliberate and momentous, like an agreement, and Cassie’s whole body became aware of that fact. This was love, she’d realized.

2. Then she opened her eyes for a little peek at Adam. He was beautiful. In the pale moonlight, his hair appeared auburn and his eyes darkened to a deep navy that matched the night sky. How was it possible that this boy was in love with her, and only her? The Cassie from last year would never have believed it.

3. At that moment, Cassie was so grateful to have Adam at her side. Sure, he’d voted with Diana earlier, but when Cassie spoke up, he supported her, and that’s what mattered. She leaned in for a kiss from his ful red lips.
Kissing him never got old. But he interpreted this one sweet kiss good-bye as an invitation for another make-out session. He hurriedly undid his seat belt and tossed it aside.
“No,” Cassie said. “Not again.”
Adam raised his eyebrows like a sad puppy.
“The light’s on in the dining room.” Cassie tousled his hair and then pushed him away. “Which means my mom is probably watching us right now.”
Adam grabbed for her playful y with a look of mischief in his eyes. “One day, my love, you will care less about what people think.”
She gave him one last kiss on his smooth cheek and ran for the house before she changed her mind.

4. There was no paper on the front porch, but Cassie did find Adam, curled up beneath his jacket, asleep on the porch swing.
She watched him for a moment. How peaceful he looked, but he couldn’t be comfortable. His long legs and arms were pretzeled into the swing, hanging halfway off. He’d probably been there al night.
This boy really loves me, Cassie thought to herself, looking down on his beautiful y sculpted body, crunched as it was within the confines of the swing. He probably loves me way too much.

5. She reached out and grazed his cheekbone with her fingertips.
He smiled sleepily at her, stretching.
“What in the world are you doing out here?” she asked.
Adam quickly took inventory of his surroundings and rubbed the back of his sore neck. “Protecting you.”
“From the witch hunters?” Cassie blurted out. “But who was protecting you while you were out here al night protecting me?”
“I was,” Adam said, and then laughed. “But I guess I dozed off.” Cassie took his face into her hands. “What am I going to do with you?” She kissed his chapped lips slowly and warmly. “Promise me next time you’l at least come inside and sleep on the couch.” Adam kissed her back passionately. He wrapped his strong arms around her and pul ed her in close. She could smel the ocean on his clothes and in the creases of his neck. She kissed him there and expected to taste salt, but instead it tasted fresh and cold like ice.
“I promise,” he said, with a shiver.
“Will you come inside now and let me warm you up?” she asked flirtatiously

6. Cassie sunk down into the cushion with her head resting on Adam’s shoulder, breathing him in. She could get drunk off the smell of him. They weren’t real y watching the movie, or at least Cassie wasn’t. She had her eyes closed and was focused on Adam’s gentle caresses, how he slid his soft fingers up the inside of her arm, starting at the wrist, moving to the elbow, and back down again. She could have done that al night; the movie was just noise in the background. But then Adam looked down to see if she was awake.
“You’re sleeping,” he said.
Cassie opened her eyes. “I’m not sleeping, just enjoying.” Adam got a serious look in his eye, and Cassie was sure he was about to lean in to kiss her. This was how their movie watching usual y turned out. But this time, instead of kissing her, he clicked the movie off and sat upright.

7. Later that night, Cassie went to Adam’s to tell him about the hunter’s attack on the beach. They rarely hung out at his house, and she was happy for the change of scenery. She loved being in his bedroom. Lying on his bed, she couldn’t help but imagine him sleeping there, wrapped in those same sheets, with his features softening innocently as he dreamed. She gazed around the room and observed his things, everyday items that would have no meaning to her if they didn’t belong to him—his schoolbooks stacked on his desk, his sneakers piled haphazardly in the closet, and a pair of jeans strewn on the floor. She could almost see him coming home from school, tossing the books down, kicking off his shoes, and stepping out of his jeans into something more comfortable. She felt an affection for the whole scene as she imagined it, and for every object he touched—by extension, it was all a part of him

8. He joined her on the bed, and she had the sudden urge to start rubbing his shoulders, to kiss his face and his neck—to forget all about the awful storm on the beach.
Adam’s breathing slowed, and Cassie could sense he was thinking the same thing. He swept his fingers suggestively across her thigh.

9. “The important thing is that you’re okay,” Adam said, al owing himself to be drawn in. “And that we’re together.” Cassie lay back, and Adam curled up next to her, pulling her close. She loved him so much, it almost ached. She felt she could never get enough of him.
Adam kissed her passionately and then paused for a moment.
“With everything going on,” he said. “I’m just relieved—” Cassie put her fingers over his mouth to quiet him. “Enough talking,” she said, and pulled him closer.

10. Adam felt for Cassie’s hand, and when he found it, she didn’t pul away. Cassie had been on edge lately for sure, but for the moment everything felt fine and her connection to Adam was strong. His fingers wrapped around hers reassured her that in spite of al they had to fear, she wasn’t in this alone, and together they could overcome anything.

11. Things between Cassie and Adam had come around full circle.
The past few days since the confrontation with Scarlett at the docks had been romantic and exciting, just like the first days of their relationship. When he kissed her, she shivered with that familiar pleasure and excitement, of loving him so completely with her entire body and soul, and knowing he felt the same.
Since the truth had come out about Scarlett, Adam went back to being Adam, and Cassie went back to being Cassie, but happier and more confident.

12. Adam stood up. His eyes turned as dark as the sky in a storm. “I love you,” he said. “And if you have to be upset with me in order to prove that love, that’s fine. But I’m not wil ing to lose you.” He put his hands on his hips. The sun glimmering through the window brought out al the different colors in his hair, the shining waves of red mixed with brown and gold.

13. It was the good-luck piece Adam gave her long ago in case she was in trouble—she’d brought it with her just in case. After everything they’d been through and disagreed over these past few weeks, Cassie stil believed in Adam and had faith in their bond.
Did they need a rare crystal to connect them at this point in their relationship? No, of course not. Maybe Cassie only brought the chalcedony piece out of superstition, but even so, it calmed her to stroke its rugged surface. The stone felt alive in her grasp the way it did when Adam had first given it to her. Hold on to it tight, he’d told her, and think of me. She did that now and felt her courage grow

14. She wished that she could see Adam at that moment, to have his be the last face she looked upon before going to her death.
She remembered the chalcedony rose in her pocket and limply felt for it. It took all the energy she had left to work it into her hand. She squeezed it as tightly as her fingers would al ow and imagined Adam’s strong, loving face with such concentration that she swore he actually appeared. The smoke cleared, and Adam’s dark red hair seemed to her so close and real, she believed she could see its every highlight. This must be what dying was. Cassie was too weak to smile, but she was grateful her final wish had come true.

15. Cassie could feel his breath on her skin and the warmth of his body so close to hers. She held his gaze, and her heart pounded heavily in her chest.
“I’m positive.” She pul ed him in toward her, meeting his soft lips with hers. With a wild abandon she had forgotten, she and Adam melded into one, and she let herself be swept away.
They kissed like that until they were both heated and flushed.
Cassie al owed her breathing to slow and her heart to settle. Then she stared up at him, captivated for a moment by the course of life pulsing between them. The silver cord, she thought, the mystifying bond that had connected her to him from the beginning, and always would. It was stronger now than ever. After the wild mix of emotions Cassie had experienced these past few weeks, one thing emerged solid and bright. She realized in a whole new way just how lucky she was to have Adam by her side.
“I love you,” she said.
He smiled brightly. “And I love you.”
She kissed him once more, tenderly, and inhaled a ful breath of him. “I real y love you,” she said.
His blue eyes sparkled, and he laughed aloud. “We can play this game al night.”
“Or our whole lives,” Cassie said, beaming back at him. She found she couldn’t take her eyes from his. They drew her closer and closer in.
“Maybe even longer.”

Old 02-04-2013, 08:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks, Jen!

YW Jules!

Sara | tumblr
Old 02-04-2013, 08:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT bb girl !

Voting for #7
Old 02-05-2013, 09:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Anytime I just wanted that thread dead.

There was so much kissing in this book. #7, not as important, it's just a description.

Sara | tumblr
Old 02-05-2013, 08:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

ill vote 7 to for same reason

{}
Old 02-05-2013, 10:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

More votes please?
Old 02-06-2013, 08:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

They showed the last two episodes of the show last night, haven't watched but we should have gotten more AC. Our last real moment was in Traitor.

Sara | tumblr
Old 02-07-2013, 12:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBalways (View Post)
They showed the last two episodes of the show last night, haven't watched but we should have gotten more AC. Our last real moment was in Traitor.
I know. But they would totally get closer again, bb. But yeah it sucks.
Old 02-07-2013, 08:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

IT REALLY DOES.

Love his smile afer she says no one is more reliable than him.

Sara | tumblr