Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-23-2011, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soleya (View Post)
Maybe now that they've agreed to be friends things will calm down a bit with them, I'd like to see them just be friends for a little while withouth the pressure of being something more too.
I think it might go that way, but I also think that pull will always be there, so though they are trying to be friends that pull will make the scene tense once in a awhile. I know some might not like it, but that's the nature of this relationship. It's not their fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturellebella (View Post)
Yea and then already they have Faye saying that Diana needs to watch out for them when at least from a bird's eye view all they've been doing is talking so it's like so far it just feels like oh look at this triangle, LOOK AT IT! Diana was already saying she was insecure about which just striked me as weird. Does she know they're "written in the stars" too?
Yeah I didn't get that either other than I think Faye isn't Diana's biggest fan so she loved doing that kind of thing. Also the insecure Diana bit striked me weird too because like you said they were just talking. The only reason I can explain that is that maybe there was already cracks in their relationship before Cassie came. Also why would she even care what Faye has to say? I would think she had Faye's number by now in the way she stands up against her. This isn't a jab at Diana just an observation. Someone who has dated someone else for three I would think would be more secure about their relationship.
Old 09-23-2011, 02:58 PM
Elite Fan

As far as Diana's insecurities, Faye has made at least 3 comments about Cassie/Adam to Diana, and they do spend alot of time alone together, so to me it makes sense that she'd be insecure. Plus it's not like she doesn't have a reason to be, they've almost kissed TWICE, and some girls just have an intuition about stuff like that. and she's not the type of insecure where she's being possessive and jealous, she's just being honest with her boyfriend and telling him how she's feeling. which is much better than just being passive aggressive or trying to ignore her feelings. I really felt for Diana in this ep, I hope Adam has the decency to break up with her before he hooks up with Cassie, since apparently it's 'written in the stars' that he will.

I don't ship Adam/Diana, but their scene was sweet and the chemistry was great.

Nick/Faye had alot of chemistry but right now I think of Nick as an ass, so I can't ship him with any of the girls. Maybe that'll change though, as his character is explored more.

Also the adults were actually quite interesting and I'm excited to find out more about what happened to the previous generations' circle and more about their relationships.
Old 09-23-2011, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Liked the episode.

So now they're all bound, interesting to see where it will take them.

When Adam&Cassie make magic together it's all so...charged!

So the grandpa is out of the game too. Wonder who will be next.
Old 09-23-2011, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I just noticed in the 'previously on' they showed a part of the Cassie/Diana scene at school in the pilot that wasn't in the episode. I knew that conversation seemed weirdly edited and like stuff was missing.
I'll have to look for that when I re watch. I didn't pick that up.

April
Old 09-23-2011, 08:23 PM
Supreme Fan

Diana's last scene broke my heart. She is such a good person and so loving. I liked seeing her sorta broken. Not just over Adam/Cassie but magic in general. I don't wanna see her hurt. She's such a good character and right now my favorite.

Because of my love for Diana I can't ship A/C. Plus they r so pushed its annoying. Don't care about Cassie yet either.

Faye still annoys me. She's just to much to take.

Melissa is boring and Nick is an ass but I see potential in Nick.

Last edited by semmanclana; 09-23-2011 at 08:50 PM
Old 09-24-2011, 06:47 AM
Elite Fan

I watched the episode a few minutes ago and I absolutely loved it!

I loved the Cassie one liners, especially "Please, do you own a shirt?" and the Harry Potter one.

I really enjoy this Cassie/Adam/Diana triangle. I usually get bored from love triangles easily but I'm really enjoying this one. Though I think that Adam and Diana are cute together, I have to admit that I'm shipping Adam and Cassie more.
Old 09-24-2011, 01:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by diannaagronlove (View Post)
I loved the Cassie one liners, especially "Please, do you own a shirt?" and the Harry Potter one.
My favorite parts . I like how they're going slow with Nick and Cassie, while I have to agree with some of you who think Adam and Cassie need a break for a while. I want them to get a proper buildup. I already know they're destined and I feel the chemistry, but they need to slow it down a bit.

Diana broke my heart too, I already care a lot for her .
Old 09-24-2011, 05:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really enjoyed this episode. Can't wait to see how it will work now that they are all bound.
Old 09-24-2011, 05:50 PM
Master Fan

The same here with me.

-Lisa-
Old 09-24-2011, 07:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelface211 (View Post)
I really enjoyed this episode. Can't wait to see how it will work now that they are all bound.
That's what I wanna see the most after this episode.

Now I'm off to re-watch .
Old 09-25-2011, 01:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

I've seen watching it more times than I saw the Pilot, I really think it was a lot better.
Old 09-25-2011, 07:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

I've seen it about three times now . I think it's right there with the pilot.

I loved the bounding ceremony.
Old 09-25-2011, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Was that your favorite scene?
Old 09-25-2011, 01:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't know. I think this was one of those episodes with many good scenes, but I don't really have a favorite. Maybe the bounding ritual . I liked it, it was very natural and the music was great.
Old 09-25-2011, 06:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ya I agree Flave. It was hard to pick a favorite but the binding scene was pretty amazing. I also really loved the A/C scene with the lightbulb