Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-22-2011, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I wish Melissa/Cassie would become friends.

And, I like Nick/Melissa but if he is going to treat Melissa like that, she can forget him.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 09-22-2011, 07:05 PM
Elite Fan

i liked this episode but not as much as the pilot though i do like that we are getting to know more characters.

Also I am torn because i like adam/cassie but i also like diana and i dont want her getting hurt because at this point it seems like there is nothing wrong with her...
Old 09-22-2011, 07:08 PM
Master Fan

I knew I'd multi-ship on this show. Tonight confirmed that. Cassie/Adam, Adam/Diana, and Cassie/Faye all do it for me.
Old 09-22-2011, 07:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

I think the promo for next week is throwing me from being able to process this episode... I watched the first one via iTunes, so this was the first time I've watched an episode on my TV, and I liked it, but didn't love it. I thought some things moved a little fast, but I expect that of KW dramas. I do like how Adam genuinely loves Diana and how both he and Cassie are actually trying to make things easier on everyone by binding their circle together. Though, the rules here are WAY different than in the books, so I feel like I know less than nothing.

Interested in where it's going, and thrilled Ethan's not a push-over. Love that guy.
Old 09-22-2011, 07:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by attract your dreams ♥ (View Post)
i liked this episode but not as much as the pilot though i do like that we are getting to know more characters.

Also I am torn because i like adam/cassie but i also like diana and i dont want her getting hurt because at this point it seems like there is nothing wrong with her...
I am also very happy that we getting to know the characters better.

Also the reason you can find nothing wrong with Diana is because there nothing wrong with her. That is one of the many reasons she is my favorite character in the books. Cassie being a close second. And speaking of Diana and Cassie I just wish that they would be come friends already.

-Lisa-
Old 09-22-2011, 07:50 PM
Master Fan

Book Diana was too much of a Mary Sue for me, but I like what they're doing with show Diana.
Old 09-22-2011, 08:00 PM
Master Fan

I agree I like that the are making her less Mary Sue but to me she is still perfect and that awesome and that is how I like her.

-Lisa-
Old 09-22-2011, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Great episode. Everything is so seductive, I love it!
Old 09-22-2011, 08:04 PM
Master Fan

I am so glad that I am not the only one

-Lisa-
Old 09-22-2011, 08:43 PM
Master Fan

Melissa/Nick? Most boring thing out of this episode.

Faye? Super badass. I loved it! Love her scenes with Nick as well and especially loved the fact that even though she shows people that she can be super bad, she also showed that she had a heart and feeling when she thought she killed the girl.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 09-22-2011, 10:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

I loved the pilot but this episode was even better . We finally got to know the others better, especially Nick, Melissa and Diana.

I don't think I like Melissa and Nick together. I don't hate him or anything but he's being an ass to her. Fact. Speaking of Melissa, I really like her now, she just needs to stand up for herself and try to spend time with other people other than Faye.

Nice hair changes, Nick, Melissa, Faye and Diana .

Ok, Faye was so badass and annoying at the same time, but I love her. She does have a heart and she cares, as we could see after the Sally accident. I'm curious to see how she will react now that her power will be more controlled.

Cassie and Adam, Cassie and Nick, they both have good chemistry and I liked their scenes. Adam and Diana are cute, so love wise I don't have a stand yet .

Dawn, OMG, she's so complex, I just love her. "We don't kill innocent children", but we kill old people . Like Charles said, I want her to explain me her set of rules too. It was nice to see the mythology developing and more of Jane's generation. I'm curious about the crystals and the accident. Natasha is doing a great job with her character, I was like whoa, Charles who? He's her puppet, and I think he's in love with her. I'm shocked with her evOl, just wow.

Sally is cute, I thought she would play bigger part, but maybe later. Ethan breaking our hearts again talking about Amelia . I love his convos with Cassie, more please.

I love the beach atmosphere of the show, it just feels so nice and different. I love the locations already, they already look familiar.

Oh, I already ship the circle together so hard . The binding ritual and their scene at the Boathouse Grill after Sally got hurt were love.

I'm surprised at how good this show is, I'm so fascinated and it's just the second episode . Off to re-watch now.

Last edited by Hero of Time; 09-22-2011 at 10:42 PM
Old 09-22-2011, 11:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcard (View Post)
Nice hair changes, Nick, Melissa, Faye and Diana .

Dawn, OMG, she's so complex, I just love her. "We don't kill innocent children", but we kill old people . Like Charles said, I want her to explain me her set of rules too. It was nice to see the mythology developing and more of Jane's generation. I'm curious about the crystals and the accident. Natasha is doing a great job with her character, I was like whoa, Charles who? He's her puppet, and I think he's in love with her. I'm shocked with her evOl, just wow.
I loved the the hair changes. Everyone looked even more attractive this episode.

That Dawn thing made me laugh. She does have an odd set of rules. I do love how much she seems to love Faye just like Charles with Diana. They would do anything for their kids even though they're not good people.
Old 09-23-2011, 12:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Such a good episode!

Cassie - She's becoming my favorite female character even my favorite character. I really enjoyed her scenes and I like the reasoning behind her decision to become part of the circle. I like the friendship she might form with Sally.

Diana - She's a sweet girl, but that's as far as my feelings go for her. I do think Shelley is a good actress.

Faye- I'm glad to see that she toned down the trying to the bad girl attitude. I kinda have a like/dislike feelings towards her. I know she felt bad what happened to Sally, but her attitude afterwards was annoying.

Melissa - She seems like a nice and sweet girl. I hated seeing the way both Nick and Faye treated her.

Adam - He seems like a cool guy. I loved his scene with his father. I do like him. I hope we get more of him in the future.

Nick - I think the guy who plays him acting wise is pretty good, but I'm not really feeling him right now. I'm going to need more scenes. Oh also he needs to stop peeking into Cassie's window. It's still creepy.

Ethan - Out of all the adults I love him the lost. He's my favorite. I loved his scenes with Adam and Cassie.

Adam/Diana - I'll admit there scene was sweet and I don't want Diana to get hurt.

Adam/Cassie - I enjoyed their scenes and how their powers go overdrive and out of control when they are around each other. Adam is so avoiding the question about those odd feelings they are having. They both are. I'll admit I laughed when the light bulb exploded. Not in a bad way though I was kind of expecting it from spoilers. I really enjoyed their scenes.

So we find out how Charles and now Dawn have powers. I was glad that was addressed. Wow what she did to her father-in-law. At the same time you can tell they love their children, but I think their want for power is going to blind them. Blinding them already.

I can't wait to see next week's episode!

Last edited by *OldHollywoodStarlet*; 09-23-2011 at 12:43 AM
Old 09-23-2011, 12:49 AM
Master Fan

I just noticed in the 'previously on' they showed a part of the Cassie/Diana scene at school in the pilot that wasn't in the episode. I knew that conversation seemed weirdly edited and like stuff was missing.
Old 09-23-2011, 01:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes they changed the credits

I thnk cassie is still trying to be able to control her magic,as she only has been starting out

Ethan called Henri so does that mean he was close to Fayes dad?

So Charles has power because of the crystal

Love this episode

So the parents oven said that when you bind something bad happens?

{}

Last edited by fire for a heart; 09-23-2011 at 05:12 AM