Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2012, 07:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestinedByTheStars (View Post)
Their parental situation is seriously complicated. Charles killed Amelia and Jane and it's possible that John killed Elizabeth. I can't even begin to picture the looks on Cassie and Diana's faces when they realize all that's actually happened.
Blackwell was such a ****. I bet he slept with Melissa's mother too. Remember the way he talked about her?
Old 04-26-2012, 07:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumdrops (View Post)
Blackwell was such a ****. I bet he slept with Melissa's mother too. Remember the way he talked about her?
It's definitely a huge possibility. I guess he had this vision of passing his dark magic onto multiple children.
Old 04-26-2012, 07:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Their parental situation is seriously complicated. Charles killed Amelia and Jane and it's possible that John killed Elizabeth. I can't even begin to picture the looks on Cassie and Diana's faces when they realize all that's actually happened.
Cassie and Diana have the worst family background of all time.
Old 04-26-2012, 07:29 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestinedByTheStars (View Post)
Definitely. But I think they've set it up good so that when all the secrets come out, neither Charles or John are going to be any better than another. John possibly killed Elizabeth, Charles killed Amelia, technically Charles killed Jane but Blackwell was the one who set it up. They're going to be on even ground, so if Cassie sticks by her dad, she won't be able to really be mad at Diana if she sticks by Charles.
Old 04-26-2012, 07:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by shut_uo_ste (View Post)
Ditto .
Old 04-26-2012, 07:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
It's seriously mind-boggling. They need to find a way to keep the circle in tact or else it'll fall apart in epic proportions like their parents' one did.
Old 04-26-2012, 07:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessie09 (View Post)
Definitely. But I think they've set it up good so that when all the secrets come out, neither Charles or John are going to be any better than another. John possibly killed Elizabeth, Charles killed Amelia, technically Charles killed Jane but Blackwell was the one who set it up. They're going to be on even ground, so if Cassie sticks by her dad, she won't be able to really be mad at Diana if she sticks by Charles.
ICA. Both guys have done bad things, but they each love their daughters.
Old 04-26-2012, 08:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Blackwell doesn't seem to want much to do with Diana in the same way he does with Cassie. I was slightly suprised by that, I was expecting him to want both his little balcoins.
Old 04-26-2012, 08:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Blackwell doesn't seem to want much to do with Diana in the same way he does with Cassie. I was slightly suprised by that, I was expecting him to want both his little balcoins.
Maybe it has to do with her connection to Charles, someone he hates or perhaps he wants to steal Cassie's power, because at the rate things are going, she's only at the tip of what she can actually do. I believe Isaac mentioned this at one point. Blackwell seems to be very power hungry, so it's a perfect fit.
Old 04-26-2012, 08:42 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Yeah, maybe it's because he didn't really care about Elizabeth and he loved Amelia? Him not really seeming to care about Diana is another reason why I'm glad Charles didn't push Diana away. I love how upon hearing the reveal, he didn't hesitate to tell Diana that it didn't matter and that he was the one who raised her and that the day that she was born was the best day of his life
Old 04-26-2012, 11:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

I was surprised how could somebody not Want Diana she's so sweet I'd take her as my little sister.

.Doesnt look like Diana wants anything to do with blackwell either maybe that can change I'm not. Charles fan so I hope she changes her mind about Blackwell .
Old 04-26-2012, 11:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

aww their beginning scne so sweet we got some good quotes
know finally we get to see them have scenes again

diana sounded fierce when she told cassie to stop choking that guy

fayes names again scooby and shaggy hehe

i think cassie dd have a poin in the end about diana being afraid of dark magic

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 04-27-2012, 07:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Men Are Dirty Mr Sharpe, Rifles Are Clean
Old 04-27-2012, 09:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wow, great art!
Old 04-27-2012, 09:56 AM
Master Fan

I feel like an I told you so right now. I I remember before the show started and after reading the books I said something back in the 1st thread about a weird connection these two had just from the books, either family or more. Feels good my guesses were right. I wasn't too thrilled when they tired to make it look like Faye she is not ready for that type of magic. I think now bringing it to light they are sisters will bring a whole new dynamic to the story.

darylbeth