Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2012, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

I sort of see her leaving in a hurry and not wanting to deal with it right away.
Old 04-24-2012, 01:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcard (View Post)
I don't know if she'll argue with Cassie or just be shocked.
She'll probably be more shocked than anything. Hopefully, she doesn't snap at Cassie again, because Cassie is only telling her the truth.
Old 04-24-2012, 01:31 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestinedByTheStars (View Post)
She'll probably be more shocked than anything. Hopefully, she doesn't snap at Cassie again, because Cassie is only telling her the truth.
Yeah, I just hope Cassie doesn't push her to hard on the issue. I get that Cassie may want to talk about with her, but Diana may not want to deal with it right away. It's alot for her to take in. I think she's gonna need some time to process all this. And if she does snap at her it'll probably be just because she doesn't want to admit that it's true. I don't think she'd actually blame Cassie for it, it's just a lot for her to handle and she may not handle it in the best way.

I wasn't thrilled that she snapped at Cassie before about being a drama queen. I think when she did that she was having trouble with her own issues, and ended taking them out on Cassie. I think even though in that episode she was upset about Grant lying, it was maybe more about the fact that she was lying to him about the circle and she wasn't sure that she was ever going to be able to tell him about it.
Old 04-24-2012, 01:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessie09 (View Post)
Yeah, I just hope Cassie doesn't push her to hard on the issue. I get that Cassie may want to talk about with her, but Diana may not want to deal with it right away. It's alot for her to take in. I think she's gonna need some time to process all this. And if she does snap at her it'll probably be just because she doesn't want to admit that it's true. I don't think she'd actually blame Cassie for it, it's just a lot for her to handle and she may not handle it in the best way.

I wasn't thrilled that she snapped at Cassie before about being a drama queen. I think when she did that she was having trouble with her own issues, and ended taking them out on Cassie. I think even though in that episode she was upset about Grant lying, it was maybe more about the fact that she was lying to him about the circle and she wasn't sure that she was ever going to be able to tell him about it.
Diana has every right to wish things were easier. I would be overwhelmed too, but snapping at Cassie won't make things any better for her. I think both girls have a lot to discuss and I'm looking forward to them just being sisters.
Old 04-24-2012, 05:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

I don't think Diana will snap at Cassie. She is going to have a hardtime dealing with it probably.Cassie sort of did too when she found Out.
Old 04-25-2012, 05:55 PM
Dedicated Fan

Another sneak peek is up on YT and it features Diana and Cassie. Looks like it's Cassie's turn to sort of snap at Diana. I'm glad they're having these conversations, though, because they both need to be on the same page. I'm super excited to see them work together and use their dark magic.

Amelia was so pretty. Diana's mom must have been beautiful as well.
Old 04-26-2012, 06:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Okay haven't watched last week yet but i am very surprised by this reveal, not disappointed but VERY shocked
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr
Old 04-26-2012, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's going to be interesting.
Old 04-26-2012, 03:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

I can't wait. Their first episode as sisters !
Old 04-26-2012, 03:18 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcard (View Post)
I can't wait. Their first episode as sisters !
I'm so excited I think it's gonna be a tough episode for both of them. Cassie with her grandma dying and Diana with the reveal from last week.
Old 04-26-2012, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessie09 (View Post)
I'm so excited I think it's gonna be a tough episode for both of them. Cassie with her grandma dying and Diana with the reveal from last week.
Yes, I have no idea how they're keep everything together.
Old 04-26-2012, 07:17 PM
Extreme Fan

Yeah, the dynamic between Cassie and Diana just skyrocketed to be one of the best on the show tonight, imo.
Old 04-26-2012, 07:19 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shut_uo_ste (View Post)
Yeah, the dynamic between Cassie and Diana just skyrocketed to be one of the best on the show tonight, imo.
ITA. I loved when Cassie was hurting the witch hunter all Diana had to do was to stand in front her and tell her to stop and she did it immediately. And then she got her to stop again later in the episode.
Old 04-26-2012, 07:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

Their parental situation is seriously complicated. Charles killed Amelia and Jane and it's possible that John killed Elizabeth. I can't even begin to picture the looks on Cassie and Diana's faces when they realize all that's actually happened.
Old 04-26-2012, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by shut_uo_ste (View Post)
Yes ! The balance each other, loved all of their scenes. All the awards, Britt and Shelley!