Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-05-2011, 05:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

I hope it wont happen until closer to the end of the season, I'm not ready to see the relationships they've been trying to build fall apart just yet.
Old 11-05-2011, 05:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah. I could see it being some kind of cliffhanger for S1.
Old 11-05-2011, 07:51 AM
Master Fan

This might be a dumb question but did they find Cassie's moms body from the fire?
Old 11-05-2011, 10:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

I already watched twice, because when I watched it the first time I was kind of in a hurry, so the second time was way better. It was a great episode, not one of my favorites so far, but pretty fun. Things slowed down for a bit, when it comes to the main plot, yet there was some good character development. But wait, where is Melissa? That was the one thing that annoyed me this week, I want her there every time .

I loved Faye in this episode, I understand her better now. She does go overboard with some comments, but that's one of the best things about her, and I'm sure she doesn't always mean what she says to piss off people. I felt so sorry for her when she told the story about Henry saving her and when she saw his body . Deep down I think she's lonely and now she lost one of the people she loved the most, sad. Dawn once again doesn't even show much guilt or remorse, wow, she really wants to go ahead with her plan.

Cassie was great, I would probably be upset with all the accusations too . I love the dark magic storyline, it's clear now that she may have darkness in her, but it doesn't mean she's evil, unless she's not able to control it. The kisses were good, she has a lot of chemistry with Jake. He wasn't as annoying this time, and maybe he will change indeed.

Adam and Diana were sweet, but I'm growing tired of the drama, they really need to spend some time apart. I think it will do wonders especially to Diana. It's a cute couple, but they're too young and they have been together for years, time to try new things.

Glad that Jane is technically ok, but ugh, Charles, seriously? Team Jane, I hope she kicks your ass when she finds out. Which shouldn't take too long now that Cassie showed her scarf to her.

I want the witch hunter stuff over ASAP, it's cool but I bet there are better plots than that. Overall, I feel like this was an episode intended to set things up for the mid-season finale, but I enjoyed it a lot.
Old 11-05-2011, 11:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Good episode.

I can appreciate Faye more now whereas my love for Diana has become lower, she was like a baby in this episode.

Adam is the only one with good guts among them.

Cassie is hella powerful!

No Melissa

Jane is a puppet now?
Old 11-05-2011, 12:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ale-la-pazza1 (View Post)
Jane is a puppet now?
I think so, at least that's what I understood

Sri Lankan Pinay, woot woot!
Old 11-05-2011, 04:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I can appreciate Faye more now whereas my love for Diana has become lower, she was like a baby in this episode.
I agree. I liked Diana at first and I really really wanna like her but some episodes it's hard for me to do that.

April
Old 11-05-2011, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by K'Vruck (View Post)
I agree. I liked Diana at first and I really really wanna like her but some episodes it's hard for me to do that.
I know what you mean. I still love her right now but sometimes with the Adam situation she angers me. She expects everything to be super easy and at the first sign of trouble she bolts. That is not saying much for her relationship, someone needs to make her understand that life is tough and if something is worth it you should fight for it.
Old 11-05-2011, 09:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

And is anyone else disappointed that the gang had took 2 separate cars? I was hoping they all be in one car.

April
Old 11-05-2011, 09:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

I guess they don't have a car big enough
Old 11-05-2011, 09:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Could of fit everyone in Adam's jeep. Faye was all alone in the back street.

Speaking of Adam's jeep, does anyone know what kind it is? I think it's the only car I've seen with windshield wipers at the top.

April
Old 11-05-2011, 10:29 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by K'Vruck (View Post)

Speaking of Adam's jeep, does anyone know what kind it is? I think it's the only car I've seen with windshield wipers at the top.
I dont have the exact year but it looks like a 1970 to 1977 Ford Bronco like some of these
Old 11-06-2011, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Diana was in the back seat, Faye sat next to Adam. IDK, three people in the back seat though? That's not comfortable although maybe Cassie's car looks a little wider.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 11-06-2011, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturellebella (View Post)
Diana was in the back seat, Faye sat next to Adam. IDK, three people in the back seat though? That's not comfortable although maybe Cassie's car looks a little wider.
Opps close enough. Faye and Cassie could of took turns sitting on Jake's lap though.

April
Old 11-06-2011, 08:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

It would be fun, but I think Adam wouldn't like to be so close to Jake .