Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2011, 04:18 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonie (View Post)
No idea on what vaccination is necessary over here. But I think yellow fever is.
Singapur, right? Yes, it is. Also Thyphus, Cholera, Hep A&B.

I guess that's bad then because they are giving to you by injection. And that can make your arm swell etc. not a lot of fun.

Quote:
One month till my final exam And I'm still not successful in my quest for a new job
Ah, it's over before you know it. And then you have more time to find an amazing job without a crazy boss.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 12-15-2011, 06:31 AM
Elite Fan

I was so pissed off at him today. I told him last week that I'll be working half-day today and I reminded him again this morning. I'm supposed to leave by 3.30pm.

At 3.20pm he still hasn't come in to the shop. I called him because my mom has arrived and he told me that he was on his way but he needed to go the bank and the hardware store! WTF! If he had an errand to run, he should have left his house earlier to do all that, instead of making me work longer than I should and kept my mom waiting in the car!

When he finally showed up, I just packed up my bag and left. I really, really hate it when someone does not know how to be punctual because gee, my time is just a nickle worth.

icon
Old 12-15-2011, 09:00 AM
Elite Fan

Did he pay you the overtime at least?
Otherwise, I'd have locked the shop and left a sign on the door with "the owner will be back and reopen shortly". I mean it's his shop not yours and obviously you had better things to do.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 12-15-2011, 07:50 PM
Elite Fan

Of course he didn't. He's so stingy, even his customers told me so.

Not going to lie, the thought did cross my mind But I don't think my mother would be too happy that her daughter behaved like that i'm trying to be patience because next Friday would be my last day of work because I'm taking a month off to study for my final

icon
Old 12-16-2011, 04:56 AM
Elite Fan

Really? Why? I mean my mum is also one of these no-conflict, eager to please etc. people but even she would have fully supported this. I feel that there are limits and once you let other people cross these boundaries you'll always have problems and get into the same situation again and again.

In any case. Glad you've got the next weeks off. Should be less stressful.

Old 12-16-2011, 10:23 PM
Elite Fan

Who's that on your icon? I've been meaning to ask but it always slipped my mind

Quiet day at work. So boring

icon
Old 12-17-2011, 04:58 AM
Elite Fan

It's Pegah Ferydoni who plays my favourite character, Yagmur Öztürk on 'Turkish For Beginners'. She's pretty damn amazing. Lately she was in a couple of Iranian independent movies.

Yeah, I overslept. Now I don't really know what to do with today...

Old 12-17-2011, 06:14 AM
Elite Fan

She looks a little bit like Shiri Appleby I thought it was her

icon
Old 12-17-2011, 09:47 AM
Elite Fan

Nope. German-Iranian actress.

Old 12-17-2011, 10:24 PM
Elite Fan

Ah, she's very pretty

Just got back from the mall

icon
Old 12-18-2011, 04:11 PM
Elite Fan

Oh, did you buy anything? Haven't been shopping in ages. Haven't left the house in a while but tomorrow I shall go to uni. Hopefully.

Old 12-18-2011, 09:30 PM
Elite Fan

I bought two novels, a pair of shoes, a few stationery for my finals next month, and the new L'Oreal Youth Code Pre-essence It feels great to be out and about since I haven't been shopping in months!

Why are you going to the Uni?

icon
Old 12-19-2011, 08:32 AM
Elite Fan

I'm sitting in on a modelling class.

Oh that's some good buys. What are the novels?

Old 12-19-2011, 07:30 PM
Elite Fan

Historical romance Haven't read one of those in a while now since I've been indulging myself a lot of paranormal

icon
Old 12-19-2011, 07:41 PM
Elite Fan

Titles?

(I should get back to writing "historical romance" ... OMG, I'm on topic, I can't... I'll burn in hell. Sorry about that.)

Closed Thread   Post New Thread