Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-25-2018, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, it's been rainy here as well. Probably just because it's July and the weather is weird.
Old 07-26-2018, 12:24 PM
Master Fan

Nina,

About Demi, I've never watched stuff with her except for The X-Factor USA and I hated her there... can't say I'm cool with the news tho, that sucks and I hope she gets better soon.
Old 07-26-2018, 02:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hi, May! I'm glad to see you!

Yeah, I'm not cool with what happened to Demi either. I had hoped that she had turned her life around.
Old 07-26-2018, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm officially a student... again.
Old 07-26-2018, 03:32 PM
Elite Fan

May - as I said, I only know her from that one movie. I don't watch reality TV – I find it so polarizing plus I can't say that I find any of the (former) Disney kids and their music careers terribly captivating (since Britney and Christina anyway). Idk, reading about what happened and all those comments was pretty stressful though... it's this open for everyone to judge thing, when I don't think we can ever know anybody fully.

Arinna - ahm, congratualtions?! What are you getting a degree in?

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 07-26-2018, 05:37 PM
Master Fan

Hi Alex and Arinna

Arinna why are you a student again?

Nina,

Yeah I don't appreciate the jokes and stuff going around on twitter, again I don't care for her per say but I still don't wish her harm.

I used to watch the x factor UK and I tried the US version as well and quit after S2. In regards to the UK one I haven't really watched the last two seasons but I could watch again, I don't mind. Totally arranged tho, don't believe the votes are accurate and all that but is fun.
Old 07-26-2018, 06:32 PM
Elite Fan

I'm not into singing competitions. Just don't care for the music. The only times I watched was when they were making a girlband... those things were usually fun.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 07-26-2018, 08:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hi, May! OMG, I'm sorry I wasn't here when you were! Modding three boards has me going all over the place.

Hi, Nina! Sorry again for not being here. I was posting on one of my other boards.

Arinna is going to university to get her degree in teaching English. She already teaches English, but I guess this degree will allow her to quit her librarian job and teach English full time.

Yeah, I really don't watch any of those reality talent shows.
Old 07-27-2018, 06:52 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, you're neglecting us, Alex.

Old 07-27-2018, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki K (View Post)
Yeah, you're neglecting us, Alex.
I'm sorry, Nina. I'm trying to post more.

I can't believe July is almost over. I hate how fast summer goes by.
Old 07-27-2018, 02:46 PM
Elite Fan

Well, I have so much work to do, I'm exhausted and my health is ruined, Idek. Summer... another idek.

That's great, Alex. Thanks. I get that it's hard to monitor three boards but sometimes, and I say this with love, it would be good for the conversation if you didn't just skim over things? I had mentioned several times that there would be no Babs/Oracle in the new Birds of Prey movie but that Harley would replacing her in the team... idek. I just, you know I love talking to you and (almost) everyone here and it's almost the only place I visit on so ... –– sorry if that's a bit prickly, all the bad health news have just been a lot.

Anyway, I hope Arinna's studies will go well and she'll realise her teaching dreams quickly!

Everyone -

Old 07-27-2018, 03:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you, Nina!
Old 07-27-2018, 03:34 PM
Elite Fan

Arinna - hope the degree brings you the career advancement you are hoping for!

Old 07-27-2018, 04:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hi, Nina! Yeah, I shouldn't skim over things. I'm sorry your work has you so worn out and your health is bad.

Yes, I'm sorry. You did mention that and I'm having conversations on so many boards I'm trying to keep track of everything. I love talking to you to, so don't worry. You weren't being prickly, just honest.

Yes, Arinna's gonna do great at school and be a full time teacher.

Oh, and I'm sorry for taking to long to reply. Arinna and I were both watching Daredevil.

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 07-27-2018 at 04:24 PM
Old 07-27-2018, 08:27 PM
Elite Fan

Perhaps you need a spreadsheet.

And I'm sure she will!

Yay for watching Daredevil.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread