Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2018, 04:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, May! Sorry, I don't watch Will & Grace. That show never much interested me. I wasn't watching many sitcoms other than Friends.

I hope you're having a great week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadenf (View Post)
I got a new job...So far that is going well!

That's awesome, Cathy! Congratulations!
Old 03-26-2018, 07:49 PM
Elite Fan

Congratulations, Cathy! Hope things continue to go well.

I've never watched "Will and Grace". But I'm glad you're enjoying it, May.

Anyway, what else is anyone up to?

I may not be around for a bit. See you soon!

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").

Last edited by Nikki K; 03-26-2018 at 09:59 PM
Old 03-27-2018, 12:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hope you'd be back soon, Nina!
Old 03-27-2018, 02:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Awww, I'm gonna miss you while you're gone, Nina. I hope you come back soon. OMG, and can you PM me the exact date of the lacrosse game in April? I lost it in the back pages.

I'm not up to much, just waiting for this stupid chilly weather to go away. It's supposed to get warm by Thursday.
Old 03-27-2018, 02:57 PM
Elite Fan

Here's the schedule once more. https://pennathletics.com/schedule.aspx?path=wlax

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 03-27-2018, 02:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks, Nina! Sorry, I just wanted to make sure I had it. I forgot where it was on the thread, or if we left it behind on the last thread.

Yeah, I saw the temperature drop as well. But I read it was supposed to rain, not snow. By April we should be well into the warm weather.
Old 03-27-2018, 02:59 PM
Elite Fan

Okay so you said it would be 12°C on Saturday and so does my weather app but that's followed by a drop to 3°C on Sunday. Not okay. Also it's supposed to snow again next week.

Old 03-27-2018, 03:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sorry, Nina. I just saw your edit after I posted and edited mine.

Yeah, I saw the temperature drop as well. But I read it was supposed to rain, not snow. By April we should be well into the warm weather.

Here's what it says:

Tue - Rain 7°

Wed - Showers 13°

Thu - Cloudy 12°

Fri - Showers 18°

Sat - Mostly Sunny 13

Sun - Cloudy 13°

Mon - Partly Cloudy 8°

Tue - Cloudy 11°
Old 03-27-2018, 04:14 PM
Master Fan

So I leave for a day and I come back to a new color for the board??

Old 03-27-2018, 05:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, May! Yeah, they recustomized the board yesterday. They were planning to do that a while back, but just got around to it yesterday.
Old 03-27-2018, 07:47 PM
Elite Fan

Wed - cloudy - 8°C
Thu - rainy - 10°C
Fri - rainy - 7°C
Sat - partly cloudy - 12°C
Sun - cloudy - 3°
Mon - cloudy - 5°C
Tue - partly cloudy - 6°C
Wed - partly cloudy - 2°C
Thu - snow - 2°C

is what it says on my phone. So I don't see where the warmth comes in tbh.

Yeah, I don't care for the new banner and well, the colours are less vibrant as they had to change it because of the banner. I wish they had just left well enough alone but what can you do. *sigh* In the end I'm just relieved it's not a more drastic change.

Old 03-27-2018, 11:18 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

If you're that unhappy about the customization, I'd prefer the moderators to just contact me or one of my co-managers. We always try our best to keep the wishes of the posters of a board in mind but sometimes things can't always work out that way. Complaining about it on the board without contacting us doesn't help anyone and doesn't come over in a good way.

HOWEVER, never... And I do mean never do I want to see comments about someone not liking the banner one of my team members puts forward. If you don't like it, contact me. If you do not like the banner, you put that in a private message to one of the moderators to the board. Any of the graphics team members can read your posts, and seeing things like that can really hurt. Every member of my team puts a lot of time and effort in trying to make something that would be a fit for a board. Please keep that into consideration the next time you post about a banner or artwork of someone in general.

Give the colours a while to get used to, and if none of you like it, feel free to contact me (in a respectful manner with details on how you would've rather seen it). This is the last I or my co-managers will say about this, and I hope you can respect that.
Old 03-28-2018, 06:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

We already did this,Mel and that was the talk since the beginning. We wanted to keep our original colors of the board. There is no need of harsh words here, because I thought that everyone has the right to share their opinion here.
If our posters here don't like the color sheme here, they have the right to share their opinion with us. After all, we're all here because THIS board and everyone enjoys being here.

If you want to share your opinion Mel, please PM me or Alex. I don't want this board to be closed, because of misunderstandings.
Old 03-28-2018, 11:19 AM
Master Fan

Excuse me but what I don't like is the coloring of the board. It feels dead since it's pretty much the same pallet of brown/beige. I never complained about the banner but if you want me to be honest, the banner modified or not doesn't really make much difference at least to me cause the show's been over for a while and we don't have many photo shoots to grab from so whatever pictures you select is OK I guess? the banner was well done.

I find kind of annoying that someone comes at us to tell us what we can and we cannot post about. This forum is dead comparing to what it used to be, I still come here to visit once in a while and I post I don't like the coloring and I get this? why? because I might or I might not hurt someone's feelings? am I really hurting someone's feelings by saying the new coloring on the forum is awful? I don't understand you people sometimes.
Old 03-28-2018, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

You've got a PM, May!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread