Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2018, 03:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yes, I saw, Nina. I meant to say have a good time watching it when the season starts.

Well, I think they may be leading up to Alice/FP, but it's still slow going. But Machen Amick keeps saying that it'll probably happen, so fingers crossed. She keeps Tweeting Alice/FP stuff all the time.
Old 01-20-2018, 10:28 PM
Master Fan

Alex,

It was that same carousel is just that the picture I posted wasn't taken by me. I did not get into the London Eye, I'm afraid of heights
Old 01-21-2018, 01:42 PM
Elite Fan

Finally episode 8 - Alice picks FP up from prison! They better make my OTP happen, Alex! It's the one thing keeping me on it.

May - I'm afraid of heights too, yet, I took a ride on the London Eye once a few years ago. It wasn't so scary I guess because the cabins were all closed.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 01-21-2018, 02:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hope everyone had a good weekend.
Old 01-21-2018, 02:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki K (View Post)
Finally episode 8 - Alice picks FP up from prison! They better make my OTP happen, Alex! It's the one thing keeping me on it.

May - I'm afraid of heights too, yet, I took a ride on the London Eye once a few years ago. It wasn't so scary I guess because the cabins were all closed.
Hi, Nina! Yep, I saw that episode! I knew you'd like it. I didn't wanna give away any spoilers. But Madchen Amick assures fans that Alice/FP will happen eventually.

Oh, so that's what that Ferris wheel is called? The London Eye? I guess it would be kinda scary because it looks pretty big.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
Alex,

It was that same carousel is just that the picture I posted wasn't taken by me. I did not get into the London Eye, I'm afraid of heights
Oh, okay, May. And I'm sorry you're afraid of heights. I know it can be scary. I used to be terrified of heights myself.
Old 01-21-2018, 02:47 PM
Elite Fan

I loved how FP told Alice to leave Hal and this loooong pause before he added – at home.

Got to love Mädchen for being a shipper.

ETA: I kind of want Alice to help FP taking down Penny Peabody. That'd make for a good story imo.

Hey Arinna!

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").

Last edited by Nikki K; 01-21-2018 at 03:03 PM
Old 01-21-2018, 02:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hey, Nina! I was just going to bed. I hope I'll see you tomorrow.
Old 01-21-2018, 03:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki K (View Post)
I loved how FP told Alice to leave Hal and this loooong pause before he added – at home.

Got to love Mädchen for being a shipper.
Yep, Madchen is quite a shipper. She often Tweets pro-Alice/FP stuff on Twitter.

Yeah, I caught that line from FP as well. Madchen is also quick to point out whenever Riverdale makes a Twin Peaks reference, which is usually a lot.

Goodnight, Arinna!
Old 01-21-2018, 03:11 PM
Elite Fan

I'll try Arinna. Have a good night!

I'm not on Twitter. Social media wears me out but good on her.

Like I said, I think that'd make for a good storyline if Alice helped FP taking down Penny Peabody. Hopefully I won't have to wait another eight episodes till their next interaction. It was way too long.

Old 01-21-2018, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't go to Twitter that often either. But one of the posters on the Heroes board often posts links to her tweets, and they're pretty cute and funny.

Yeah, that would make a good storyline. I won't post any spoilers about the next few episodes involving Penny, though. Madchen always seems to imply that FP/Alice scenes are coming, but I really do hope they get here soon.
Old 01-21-2018, 03:37 PM
Elite Fan

I take it Penny's digging her own grave then in the next couple of episodes.

I actually really like the actress ever since "The Middleman" and she plays Livewire on "Supergirl".

FP/Alice is just OTP. I need more of it. In the meantime, I take Hiram/Hermione – they are so bloody sinister.

Old 01-21-2018, 03:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well, not really her grave. She's just making a lot of enemies, but she's still around.

I remember the actress from True Blood. She's Debbie Morgan, and she played Alcide's werewolf girlfriend from the Shreveport werewolf pack. So playing a Serpent suits her.

Oh, I'm sure we'll get more FP/Alice. I doubt Madchen would tease us if it weren't gonna happen. And I agree, I do like that Hiram/Hermione are getting a lot more to do now. The next episode is gonna be good, with Hiram laying down the law to Archie.
Old 01-21-2018, 04:08 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, FP may be right and Penny will come back to bite them. I'd just like to see FP and Alice working together – it'd be hilarious, I figure at first they'd be super antagonistic but ultimately I think they'd work well together.

Oh well, Betty and Archie kissed.

Blimey, Josie's mum is so freaking shady, I don't understand how Sheriff Keller can get with her, I mean he's pretty incompetent most of the time but also harmless and honest from what I can tell.

Last edited by Nikki K; 01-21-2018 at 05:02 PM
Old 01-21-2018, 04:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well, you'll have to wait a bit longer for FP and Alice to work together, I'm afraid. But that should happen eventually. I did like that scene with her picking him up from prison. And I'm sure Penny will come back to bite them. But it's Jughead who has the most to worry about. You'll find out soon.

Oh, you got up to the Betty/Archie kiss? Yeah, that's gonna have some mild ramifications.

Yeah, Josie's mother is in Hiram Lodge's back pocket now. And I was just as surprised about her and Sheriff Keller as you were. Man, when Josie finds out she's gonna freak out. Did you see that scene with Keller and Veronica? That was kind of creepy.
Old 01-21-2018, 04:48 PM
Elite Fan

Oh the one in the basement when she asked about Mrs. Keller? Yeah that was weird.

I'm in the middle of 2x10 now. Ach, poor Alice... my heart goes out to her. I want her to ditch Hal already.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread