Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2017, 12:47 PM
Master Fan

Arinna if you are too tired for the finale of TWP, I can watch Rome with Alex instead.
If you are online with him, can you message him I am here ? I am not sure he sees me
Old 10-14-2017, 12:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Barbara! I'm here.

Arinna just told me she got back home late from work and is tired. So do you wanna postpone for later?
Old 10-14-2017, 12:54 PM
Master Fan

I thought she said she was kidding. Let's do a Rome watch then
Old 10-14-2017, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Okay, Arinna said we can do The White Princess since this is the last episode. Can you meet us on the Joanne thread?
Old 10-14-2017, 11:20 PM
Elite Fan

Nobody will convict Polanski. Not just because the statute of limitation has probably long run out on this, it's because it's her word against his and his wife was just murdered by the Mason gang and he can surely plead some sort for insanity if he wanted to and whatnot.

The game was really good. Harvard won 4:3 after scoring the golden goal during overtime.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 10-15-2017, 01:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

It was such a lazy day today...
Old 10-15-2017, 02:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Nina! I hope you're feeling okay.

I'm glad that game was good! Did you get to go see it in person?

Yeah, it's sad that Polanski is gonna get away with it. And it was sickening how Hollywood gave that guy a standing ovation at the Oscars that one time while he was in exile in the French Alps. And I'm sick of that excuse about Sharon Tate and their unborn son getting killed by the Manson family, or his family dying in the Holocaust. A lot of people lost family in the Holocaust, and a lot of people have had loved ones killed by serial killers and mass murderers, and they didn't drug and rape any children.

But I still think that Weinstein could end up facing charges, Nina.
Old 10-16-2017, 10:24 AM
Elite Fan

Yes I did. It was beautiful weather on Saturday. Unfortunately I'm still very unwell and getting into the rain yesterday didn't help. The tonsillitis has returned I'm afraid. The ears are still not clearing.

Well, I'm not disagreeing with you on Polanski. The thing is Woody Allen is equally awful. And while I wish you were right, I've seen too much and am too pessimistic about this, I still don't think that Weinstein will face a day in prison, he may have to pay some people off yet again. Maybe.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 10-16-2017, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

I've had a really busy day today.
Old 10-16-2017, 03:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That's awesome, Nina! I'm glad you got to go to the game. I'm sorry you're still not well. And please try to stay out of the rain and keep warm, okay? Keep taking your meds and let me know what your doctor says. If the surgery is necessary then just make sure you do everything you need to do to recover as quickly as possible.

Ugh, I can't stand Woody Allen either. Those Hollywood creeps gave Polanski a standing ovation at the Oscars, and they let Woody get away with being a total perv. Actresses like Scarlett Johansson who claim to be feminists willingly work with him never hold him accountable. And this guy has the nerve to complain about the Harvey Weinstein thing creating a "witch hunt" against men in Hollywood?

I understand your pessimism, Nina. But I'm still hopeful that after all these women have come forward that this time they'll finally be able to put one of these guys away.
Old 10-16-2017, 10:37 PM
Elite Fan

It was really good. Hopefully I'll get to see Brown play Cornell on Saturday but I don't want to get ahead of myself.

I'm just rather distraught that this doesn't seem to go away. Also very weak and tired.

I never liked Scarlett Johansson. Personally I never thought she was that great of an actress and then I think she lacks a lot of political and social awareness – of course we all do to some degree but then we're not all in the limelight where I really think you ought to take the time to understand certain things better before speaking up about them.

Old 10-17-2017, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hope your day was good, guys.
Old 10-17-2017, 03:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Nina! Still feeling unwell? Please rest if you're tired, okay? And stay in touch with your doctor. I remember when I had a flu that didn't seem to go away. But in the future please go see a doctor when you feel sick so that you can be treated before it gets this bad, okay?

Oh, Brown vs. Cornell? Another Ivy League game? I hope you get to see that one too!

I agree, Scarlett always got on my nerves. She does have this sense of entitlement and elitism about her, but not a lot of humility or common sense. And yeah, she does open her mouth and talk about things seemingly before really knowing what she's talking about.

I hope your day was good too, Arinna!
Old 10-17-2017, 09:54 PM
Elite Fan

I'll need surgery so yeah, no. I'm not well.

Old 10-18-2017, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hope everything will get better.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread