Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2017, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's great, Arinna! I hope you did well!

I hope Nina is okay. She wasn't here today.

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 10-11-2017 at 07:16 PM
PhoenixRising is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 02:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

She'll come back when she can.
Old 10-12-2017, 03:27 PM
Elite Fan

I'm sorry, guys. I'm just so tired all the time.

What was the exam you sat, Arinna? I'm sure you did great!

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Nikki K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 04:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hi, Nina!

Aww, It's okay. I know you're sick and not feeling well right now. I do want you to rest and get better, I just miss you, you know?

Arinna went to Montana(Bulgaria) for a test for her librarian job. She'll get the results back in perhaps a week, but I hope she did well.

Have you heard anything more from the doctors, Nina? I hope you don't need surgery, but whatever you need to get better just do it.
Old 10-12-2017, 04:29 PM
Elite Fan

What kind of test?

No, just take more steroids (I'm almost done with the antibiotics though) and wait two more weeks, then I have another ENT appointment. I'm not happy because I'm still in pain so... idek.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 10-12-2017, 04:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki K (View Post)
What kind of test?

No, just take more steroids (I'm almost done with the antibiotics though) and wait two more weeks, then I have another ENT appointment. I'm not happy because I'm still in pain so... idek.
I don't know, specifically. I just know she was taking a test for her job as a librarian.

Oh, so nothing about surgery? I'm sorry you're still in pain. Just please take care of yourself, okay?

Oh, and I'm sorry for posting so late. I didn't see you were back on the board. I posted and then went to some of my other boards, and I was also reading some stuff about this Harvey Weinstein scandal which has now dragged Ben Affleck and Matt Damon into it. Can you believe it? This guy is a sexual predator.
Old 10-12-2017, 05:51 PM
Elite Fan

Meh double posts...

Last edited by Nikki K; 10-12-2017 at 06:00 PM
Old 10-12-2017, 05:51 PM
Elite Fan

Well, he'll decide in 2 weeks if I'm not better until then I have steroids to take.

Well, so is Ben Affleck for grabbing Hilarie Burton's breasts and then giving this half-assed apology decades later only after somebody dug out some video evidence of the incident. I always thought that guy was totally sleazy. I'm glad Jennifer Garner is rid of him.

Old 10-13-2017, 06:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hi, Nina! I'm sorry again for missing your post. I was watching the Eagles play the Panthers and I fell asleep. But at least the Eagles won.

2 weeks? Well, just keep taking the steroids then and please try to rest, okay? I want you to get better asap.

Yep, the sinking Harvey Weinstein ship is taking big Ben down with it. I never liked him either, Nina. Have you seen the video of Ben that's been all over the internet? Jennifer Garner is getting annoyed because all of this is putting attention back on her and her kids and she doesn't want that. But Ben's not in quite as much trouble as Harvey is, who could face prosecution soon. The sleazebag is supposedly in rehab undergoing therapy for his sleaziness.
Old 10-13-2017, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

I feel so tired and I have to work tomorrow too.
Old 10-13-2017, 03:32 PM
Elite Fan

I'm sorry, Arinna. I hope you can get some rest tonight. Is it a full day at the library?

Ah yeah... American football... I liked "Friday Night Lights" as a show but the game was never interesting to me. I really hope we get the promised 23°C tomorrow. Would be much more fun for watching the game. Cornell vs. Harvard, Field Hockey. I mean I've been talking about it for weeks but still.

I saw that, Affleck is basically abusing his children and ex-wife to deflect from his assaulting Hilarie Burton when she was 18 and his half-arsed apology from a couple of days ago. I understand that Jennifer Garner is livid. I mean on the one hand, I'm sure she doesn't want to create an awkward or hostile atmosphere but have her daughter have a good relationship with their father but on the other hand she can't be pleased that he's using them all as way to save what's left of his image.

I don't think Weinstein will face any charges. It's this thing... this underlying thing in society not just this industry. Actually if you care to look for it, Evan Rachel Wood made a very interesting and in a way heartbreaking video post yesterday.

Source: https://twitter.com/evanrachelwood?lang=de

I also think this interview with Emma Thompson is quite telling:

Old 10-13-2017, 04:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm sorry, Arinna. I hope you can get some time off later on.

Hi, Nina!

Yeah, NFL Football, what Europeans call rugby. We modified it a bit. I hope you get warmer weather too, because it really cooled off here. So do you think you'll be able to make it to the game?

Oh, now it's not just Ben Affleck and Harvey Weinstein, Patricia Arquette and Playboy Playmate Carrie Stevens have both come out against director Oliver Stone, accusing him of sexual misconduct as well. And this is after Stone issued a defense of Weinstein, saying that "it isn't easy what he's going though," and adding that he doesn't want Harvey to be judged by "vigilante justice." He's since backtracked his statements after all the overwhelming number of women who have since come out against Weinstein. But I've heard some smarmy stuff about Stone myself, including how he acted inappropriately with actress Kelly Hu on the set of The Doors, and now women are coming out against him as well. And yes, I also feel bad for Jennifer Garner and her children having to go through this crap now. They already had to go through the divorce stuff.

Thanks for those vids and the link to Evan's Twitter, Nina. It's really sad listening to her on that vid. But I still think that Harvey might actually face jail time because Rose McGowan has now accused him of raping her. And this is the same industry that defended Roman Polanski and Woody Allen.
Old 10-13-2017, 05:02 PM
Elite Fan

The way I understand it though Rose McGowan had at some point got a settlement from the Weinstein Company and probably signed an NDA which she has now violated so I wouldn't put it past them to sue her so I don't see that coming yet that this guy is seeing jail time.

As for Polanski... absolutely abomniable... like Allen and so many others. I think Emma Thompson made a good point there in her interview that we give these people license because of their artistic contribution and I think it was great that she took her name off the list that she had signed to support Polanski, explained how it came about and how she was basically ashamed of it to have been blindsided.

Yeah look, I can understand Evan Rachel Wood... there is so much victim blaming going on... it's hard to come forward. No matter who you are.

I always thought Rugby was more dynamic.

Old 10-13-2017, 05:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, Rose had a settlement, but now with all these other women coming out against Weinstein this is gonna be pretty hard for him to just sue his way out of. Prosecutors are definitely gonna come after him, and civil lawsuits against Weinstein require less evidence than criminal prosecution. He's already been fired by his own company, so he doesn't have many friends left, Nina. I would hope that the ice breaks beneath his feet soon.

What really angers me about Polanski is all the Hollywood people who came out and defended him, like Woody Allen, Martin Scorsese, and Debra Winger. And now a German woman has come out and accused Polanski of raping her when she was a young actress, so now the French police are looking into these accusations.

Yeah, other women besides Evan had the same problem. It's sick. Just look at the list of Weinstein's accusers.

Well, Rugby has different rules. NFL Football added forward passes, kicks, punts, field goals, etc. NFL Football has moved so far from Ruby that the two sports barely resemble each other now. I call it NFL Football, because American Football is actually Soccer. Everyone else just calls it Football.
Old 10-14-2017, 12:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Reply   Post New Thread