Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2017, 07:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm sorry I posted so late, Nina. I was off posting on my other boards. This three board thing is a hassle sometimes.

No, I don't have any points, so this will be a half point for me.

What game are you watching? I only ever watch the NFL and NHL this time of year. And if you can stay in bed then please do so.

Oh, I loved Rutger Hauer in Blade Runner. He says that to this day it's his favorite role. I highly recommend it, although Ridley Scott made at least four different versions of the film with subsequent home video cuts. It gets confusing.

Oh, so they are gonna have to put holes in your ear drums like I mentioned? Yeah, I've heard of that and seen pictures. I hope it's not necessary either. Did they say how the tubes can get unclogged? Do they have to do it themselves or does it happen after the infection and swelling goes down?

But you'll be okay, Nina. Just rest and take care of yourself, okay?

And I'm going to bed so I don't oversleep again. I'll see you tomorrow! Goodnight and sleep well, Nina!
Old 10-07-2017, 08:18 PM
Elite Fan

double post...

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").

Last edited by Nikki K; 10-07-2017 at 08:32 PM
Old 10-07-2017, 08:18 PM
Elite Fan

I wrote about the game in reply #26, Alex.

Well, they say normally antibiotics and steroids should work quickly. They just don't seem to in my case. It's been three weeks...

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 10-08-2017, 01:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hope you have some time to take a break, Nina.
Old 10-08-2017, 04:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki K (View Post)
I wrote about the game in reply #26, Alex.

Well, they say normally antibiotics and steroids should work quickly. They just don't seem to in my case. It's been three weeks...
Ah, I saw, Nina. Ivy League field hockey, huh? Must be pretty good.

Oh man. Well, just let me know what your doctors say and just take care of yourself, okay, Nina? I hope you don't need surgery, but I'm gonna send my prayers to you for a fast recovery. Just do everything you can to get well.
Old 10-08-2017, 05:22 PM
Elite Fan

Oh, I wish, Arinna. How are you?

It was a riot. Can't wait for next Saturday... I hope I'm well enough to actually go in person.

Thanks. I really do not want to have surgery either but I don't feel any improvement.

Old 10-09-2017, 01:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm in my week and I feel kind of blah.
Old 10-09-2017, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I hope you feel better soon, Arinna.

Quote:
It was a riot. Can't wait for next Saturday... I hope I'm well enough to actually go in person.

Thanks. I really do not want to have surgery either but I don't feel any improvement.
I hope you get to go to the next game, Nina. Just rest and do everything you can to get better. I also hope you don't need surgery, but if you have to I know you can get through it. Just keep taking the antibiotics. It sucks that the body can build up a resistance to those.

I can't believe how warm it has been here in October, but it's probably gonna get cooler later in the month.
Old 10-09-2017, 09:16 PM
Elite Fan

Feel better soon, Arinna.

Yeah, I mean I've been planning to go to this game next Saturday for ages. So it would really be so bloody frustrating if I couldn't.

And yes, it's crazy warm... and then suddenly the temperature falls viciously for a day or two and then it goes up again. It's insane. I'm so depressed.

Old 10-10-2017, 01:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know what you mean, Nina.
Old 10-10-2017, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yeah, I mean I've been planning to go to this game next Saturday for ages. So it would really be so bloody frustrating if I couldn't.

And yes, it's crazy warm... and then suddenly the temperature falls viciously for a day or two and then it goes up again. It's insane. I'm so depressed.

Well then I hope you get to go, Nina. Let me know how it goes, okay?

Yeah, it's 27 C here today. It's gonna go down a bit later on in the week and then get back up to 27 C next weekend. I'm sorry you're depressed, Nina. Just try not to feel down, okay? At least it's not cold out.

OMG, did you hear about all the stuff about Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein? One of the biggest producers in Hollywood history and now this guy's career is over. He's a total sleazebag who sexually harassed women all through his career. Rose McGowan, Gwyneth Paltrow, Rosanna Arquette, and Ashley Judd have all spoken out against him.
Old 10-10-2017, 03:33 PM
Elite Fan

ach

Old 10-10-2017, 03:34 PM
Elite Fan

Well, I'm sorry, I cannot feel any sympathy for someone who has molested and assaulted women, just because that means now his career is over. Should have thought about that before. I mean seriously. Honestly, it's something new and awful every day when you look at the papers

I'm depressed because I don't get better and the weather is wearing me out.

Hope you are better today, Arinna!

Old 10-10-2017, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Well, I'm sorry, I cannot feel any sympathy for someone who has molested and assaulted women, just because that means now his career is over. Should have thought about that before. I mean seriously. Honestly, it's something new and awful every day when you look at the papers

I'm depressed because I don't get better and the weather is wearing me out.

Hope you are better today, Arinna!
I can't either, Nina. And yes, his career is over. He's just been fired from his own company(The Weinstein Company) by the board of directors.

I'm really sorry, Nina. Is the swelling or inflammation going down at all? Let me know how you're doing and what your doctor says, okay? But please just try to take it easy and rest.

I think Arinna was better today. I wasn't feeling well, though. My feet and legs were sore and I was so exhausted after work that I fell asleep all day.
Old 10-11-2017, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

I've had a test and I took it!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread